Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/2 TGIF and other freaky stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

5/2 TGIF and other freaky stories Empty
Post5/2 TGIF and other freaky stories

My almost table-of-contents.
Today is the TGIF day, aka:
Lunch-Aid mayhem day
Subs are better on the lunch menu day
The burnt alive hermit crab day
Chapped lips and a trumpet day
One weekend left 'till testing day
DARE essay to-do day

KK, lets begin.

Lunch-Aid Mayhem
Today lunch almost made it to the list of boring, regular Friday lunchtimes where most of my friend are at chorus. But then at recess, I was just hangin' with some people. One of the lunch-aids was standing in the middle of the blacktop, as we call it. There were a couple kids nearby playing tag rather roughly. I look away, and when I look back there the lunch-aid is lying flat on the ground, totally knocked out cold and muttering random gibberish. There were a ton of lunch-aids surrounding her. One was crying. Someone called 911. Our nurse and hordes of teachers were running out the side door to see what was going on. Apparently the one of the people playing tag bumped into another person who stumbled backwards straight into the lunch-aid.

Subs are better on the lunch menu
I had a substitute teacher today, everyone in the class already knew, she was here yesterday also. But... WAH I don't like subsitutes.

The burnt alive hermit crab
My cousins recently gave us their hermit crab to take care of while they were on vacation. When I got home from school, I went into the room it was in and it was so super duper hot! I looked down at the cage and the poor hermit crab was all dry and hiding in its shell. I turned the heat off immediatly and poored a whole ton of water into the cage... luckily it's better now.

Chapped lips and a trumpet
Today I had music, and I play trumpet in music class. But my lips were chapped. If you play trumpet, you know how much of a pain it is to play with chapped lips. First of all, the sounds don't come out. Second, it makes your head start to pain really quickly. Also, they were playing really loud and for a second I was convinced my right eardrum had just been blown.

One weekend until testing!
I actually happen to like testing because you get to eat snacks and not do work the whole morning, but that's because it doesn't at all count for me, just for the teacher... so not my problem. Also, I happen to do pretty well on it a lot. Wish meh luck!

DARE essay to do.
If you don't have it, DARE is: Drug Abuse Resistance Education, or you could put it as the DARE method to solving problems: Define, assess, respond, evaluate. But anyway, we are "graduating" from DARE for this year and I have to write an essay. I totally shouldn't leave it till last minute next time, I have to do it over the weekend now. Unless I want to do it as homework the week of testing.

That was my day...
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

5/2 TGIF and other freaky stories :: Comments

Egaro
Re: 5/2 TGIF and other freaky stories
Post May 2nd 2008, 7:45 pm by Egaro
Lol, my sister's class had their DARE essays judged today. :P They graduate Monday.

I am not taking the time to read the rest; if I had time, I would, lol.
~Egaro
Argie
Post May 2nd 2008, 7:47 pm by Argie
Egaro wrote:
Lol, my sister's class had their DARE essays judged today. :P They graduate Monday.

I am not taking the time to read the rest; if I had time, I would, lol.
~Egaro
It's really boring sometimes.

You must atleast read about the lunchaids, that really killed and you would be surprised how exciting! :O
Mickey4741
Post May 2nd 2008, 10:29 pm by Mickey4741
I have a blog 'bout this too

5/2 TGIF and other freaky stories

Page 1 of 1