Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grand Penguin Hotel

Go down 
+20
Nooh
Dobby
BT
Ninja C
rulerofgame
*I.Bros.*
Ramza
Dieg
Hellopayton
xVx iMurk xVx
Maria
Hyperhawk
jmg11
Cycle22
Mickey4741
spyke
Argie
KingdomDarkII
Egaro
AlterBlade
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Should I lock this RPG for a new one once it hits page 30?
Yes
The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 Bar_left80%The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 Bar_right
 80% [ 4 ]
No
The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 Bar_left20%The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 Bar_right
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 12:08 am

why? :oops:

EDIT: if you contact a mod and they ban me, i will cheat into your account
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 12:11 am

OORPG: You can't hack into my account.I have never spammed in my account life and they will know if I was hacked.You can't threaten me.I am telling a mod now because you are ignoring my rules and you threatened me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 12:13 am

sorry. :oops:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 12:14 am

It looks like the storm is getting worse...

*Snookims runs around in Circles in the hotel lobby with his duck and swimmies*

"I'm a scarded"
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 12:14 am

OORPG: Ceryt, what don't you get?STOP posting in my RPG!
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 9:33 am

ceryt56 wrote:
:x

Fine i will make my own Role play

Lol, nobody will join with your rep. :P
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 9:37 am

OORPG: Let's get back on track now. ;)

IRPG: Chao went outside to see that the swirl was wider.

"It's summer already!?How are we having a hurricane?" Chao said with fear.He quickly drove to Penguin Depo and then set all of the planks down outside the hotel.He grabbed his hammer and but a large board of wood over every window and over every door.Finally Chao climbed up onto the roof,boarded the vent and climbed inside.Chao put the last board on the roof entrance.Chao remembered the entire town streets were cleared and thought of how bad it might be.Finally the swirl grew huge and wind started picking up.

OORPG: EVERYONE is inside now.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 9:42 am

IRPG:

BT06 stands in (morning, I can't spell)amazment. He looks at the hurricane, then start jumping with joy. "My god is coming, my god is coming!!" A strange light appears on him, he is pulled up into the clouds....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 1:28 pm

BT NOOO!!!! Don't leave!

*Runs around in circles*
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 1:32 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Weeeee!! I uh mean... Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

*BT06 is sucked up and the storm goes away*

He is walking along and sees a sign labeled don't go in here. He walks in. OMG! It's chao! What are you doing here? Chao responds:...
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 4:20 pm

OORPG: Um... I think that only Chao can make disasters go away. And plus, Chao never got up there.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 5:18 pm

jmg11 wrote:
OORPG: Um... I think that only Chao can make disasters go away. And plus, Chao never got up there.

Chao is then supposed to state the story on how he got up there. Understand? I didn't make the storm go away, it just went away.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 7:23 pm

OORPG:I think he means you caused a major event (chose for the storm to go away) Only Chao can do that because he created this role-play.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 17th 2008, 9:12 pm

Well whatever, what is done is what is done.

Lets just go on with the story. :roll:
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 20th 2008, 10:26 pm

OORPG: Ill will ask Chao first.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 20th 2008, 10:29 pm

jmg11 wrote:
OORPG: Ill will ask Chao first.

I doubt chao will care.

Anyways since you guys can't shut up. ;)

BT06 asks chao what he is doing in the place he was sucked up into.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 21st 2008, 6:50 pm

Chao went on his laptop to try to look up what hurricane it was.It was hurricane Penguieta and it was F10.This was the kind of hurricane where an entire town had to be evacuated, Chao though.

"What have I done!?I trapped everyone inside!" Chao screamed,thinking everyone was going to die.

OORPG: For now everyone is trapped inside.If you get outside you get a warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 21st 2008, 7:13 pm

Snookims falls thorugh and now back inside the hotel...
Hee hee just kidding!!
------
Snookims gets is propeler cap on and starts flying, he can't trust clouds, he might fall through.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 21st 2008, 8:25 pm

OORPG: So, everytihng about getting sucked up is gone now?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 21st 2008, 8:44 pm

*Knock knock*
"I would like to check in, OPEN UP! C'MON!! I NEED TO GET INSIDE! The buses are gone and the walk is too long, c'mon, c'mon, open up open up! I'll check in and might not check out! I'll pay the bills and make sure I add extra for some different stuff. C'mon OPEN IT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 21st 2008, 8:46 pm

Argie wrote:
*Knock knock*
"I would like to check in, OPEN UP! C'MON!! I NEED TO GET INSIDE! The buses are gone and the walk is too long, c'mon, c'mon, open up open up! I'll check in and might not check out! I'll pay the bills and make sure I add extra for some different stuff. C'mon OPEN IT!"

OORPG: Poor, poor Argie..
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 5:47 pm

Chao tries to dig the heavy dirt that covered the underground hotel,but failed.How was there going to be an escape without any tools,he though.Then the hotel went into a black-out and everything became quiet.The lobby board started moving slowly as the wind started to pick up.Chao remembered Argie was waiting outside."ARGIE!!!" he screamed.The wind became so strong now.The hurricane was beginning.Chao turned on the blue alarms that made a loud beeping noise every 5 seconds.

"Everyone get to the 40th floor, NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 7:33 pm

Dieg rushed up to the 30th floor the wind was hard but he managed to get there it was all windy there he met with Chao and the others as the hurricane went through
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 7:39 pm

BT06 throghs a rope out of the window on the 40th floor. "Hope fully Argie can get to it!"
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 8:30 pm

Cycle22 rushes up to the 40th floor in the over-crowded elevator :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand Penguin Hotel
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next