Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grand Penguin Hotel

Go down 
+20
Nooh
Dobby
BT
Ninja C
rulerofgame
*I.Bros.*
Ramza
Dieg
Hellopayton
xVx iMurk xVx
Maria
Hyperhawk
jmg11
Cycle22
Mickey4741
spyke
Argie
KingdomDarkII
Egaro
AlterBlade
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Should I lock this RPG for a new one once it hits page 30?
Yes
The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 Bar_left80%The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 Bar_right
 80% [ 4 ]
No
The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 Bar_left20%The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 Bar_right
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2008, 11:31 pm

The room starts to fall apart.

"I don't know but we have to get to that UFO!"
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 3:25 am

Hyperhawk gets the UFO ans smashes it and looks checks at the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 8:44 am

Mickey gets the text. The UFO is indestructable.
OORPG: Hyperhawk, smashing it would ruin the RPG
IRPG: Mickey gets a video camera. Maybe it could help.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 12:15 pm

DarkBoom walks into the hotel checks in and wonders why everyone in the lobby is screaming and running around in circles saying " I DON"T WANNA DIE !!!" . she turns around and tries to ask someone whats happening ..
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 12:47 pm

Kant Sbell departs from his Taxi and looks around to see all these penguins trying to get into the Hotel. "Hmm, this is odd, good thing I bought my keys from expedia.ca!" As he walked up to one of the clerks at the desk he shows him the keys, the clerk looks at him like he's some sort of idiot. "Sir, those are not keys, nor are they even for our hotel.", "What are you talking about?" Kant Sbell replied. "These are tickets for a flight to Philidelphia, you wouldn't want to go there, there will be riots all over the streets becasue their hockey team's about to get sweeped!!","Awww man!!" Kant Sbell shouted, he was about to waddle back to the taxi but the clerk tapped him on the shoulder and whispered "I'll trade you a key for those tickets." Desperate, Kant Sbell accepted this offer.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 5:39 pm

DarkBoom sees kantsbell with some clerk at the desk, she walks towards him and says "Umm, do you have any idea whats going on outside?".
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 5:43 pm

"It's an alien invasion!"

Chao decided it was time to end this.He turned on the news and the whole world was under attack. :0o

"What am I going to do.."
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 5:45 pm

Kant Sbell ran over to Chao and said "Come quick we must save the world!"
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 5:48 pm

Chao told his neighbor if he could borrow his truck and ran out of the hotel.

"Don't worry,we'll be back soon!".

Chao hopped in the truck and rammed it into the UFO.Chao took the flying gears and attacked them to the back of the truck.Then he attached rapid firing guns to the front.The truck flew in the air and started firing at the aliens.Chao turned to auto pilot as he watched the hotel for safety.
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 5:59 pm

Kant Sbell looked up in awww, "That's not why I had in mind." It was getting late, but the war was raging on. As he went up to his room there was a giant plasma ray laser hole in the room. This room was his. "Noooooo!!!!" He decided to sleep in mickeys bathroom on the cold, hard, floor.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:01 pm

IRPG:Super Fish stretched on his bed.

"Huh, five days of sleeping already?" he said to himself. "Wait a minute...five days?!"

He walked toward the door.

OORPG: Now, to catch up on what's been happening...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:11 pm

kd, who was oblivious to the world invasion and thought that it was only the city, went back up to his room and locked the door. He looked around for something better than his pocket knife but all he found were some acidic chemicals under the bathroom sink. He took those and barricaded the door.
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:12 pm

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK kd saw the door start to crack "Help! It's me Kant Sbell, Lemme in please! There coming down the hall!"
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:13 pm

Argie steps into the hotel.
"Hello, I have reservations for one! I don't have much time, I need to get unpacked, so please hurry the service."
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:16 pm

Kant Sbell wrote:
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK kd saw the door start to crack "Help! It's me Kant Sbell, Lemme in please! There coming down the hall!"
Hesitantly he opened the door, but before that he:
Looked through the peep hole
Acted like an alien
Said nobody was there

"Hey, do you think that Clorox would melt the aleins?"
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:17 pm

Kant Sbell bursted into the room and hid in the closet. "Mmmfh arrgh yeeagh. They're in you closet!! Agghhhhh"
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:20 pm

Kant Sbell wrote:
Kant Sbell bursted into the room and hid in the closet. "Mmmfh arrgh yeeagh. They're in you closet!! Agghhhhh"
"O Really? No way! Howed they get in?" 8o
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:22 pm

"Urrgh through the ceilin-....." Silence struck through the room. Kant Sbell walked out with many scratches and such all over his feathery body.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:25 pm

Kant Sbell wrote:
"Urrgh through the ceilin-....." Silence struck through the room. Kant Sbell walked out with many scratches and such all over his feathery body.
"Thats got a hurt. Let me get you a bandage to hel-" A violent shaking accoured and cracked the window "GET DOWN!!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, seeing as how a beam of light was about to shatter the window into a thousand peices.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:32 pm

"K then, thank you very much!" Argie said to the guy at the check-in counter.
She ran upstairs and barged into a room number 347. Shutting the door behind her in a flash, loud banging noises were heard as Argie opened her suitcase and threw out strange objects.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 6:56 pm

Cycle22 runs up to where he heard the glass break. "Are you guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:00 pm

Chao - still in his truck destroying every Alien he sees - runs into the mothership.

"OH MY GOD!" he screamed.It shot a massive laser and destroyed a small portion of the hotel and the truck.Chao fell onto the hard gravel nearly dead,while the mother ship headed toward the hotel."G-guys...get out of th...ere!"
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:03 pm

The blast hits the room Kant Sbell, KD, and I are in. "Uh-oh..."
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:11 pm

Chao slowly get's up,and takes a jetpack from the emergency case.Chao put it on and flew into the mother ship.

1 minute later...

*Self Destruct Activated - 5 minutes until Self Destruct*

Chao flew onto the roof and climbed into the lobby.

Chao spoke into the hotel P.A. "Everyone!I did it!The aliens are done for!But now the mother ship is gonna blow!Get off floor 50 and the roof NOW!"
Back to top Go down
spyke
Sidekick
Sidekick
spyke

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2008, 7:14 pm

sype comes ack from his campging trip and ignores the aliens! he checks back in and wonders why everyone is going to the top floor? he forgets about the giant alien nvasion alreaddy!
OOrpg: um its funny how i started this alien fight!lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Penguin Hotel   The Grand Penguin Hotel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grand Penguin Hotel
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next