Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chipmunks vs Tree killers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Chipmunks vs Tree killers Empty
PostSubject: Chipmunks vs Tree killers   Chipmunks vs Tree killers EmptyMay 10th 2008, 6:57 pm

Once upon a time there was chipmunks that could talk. They were very shy and realistic. One day the chipmunks (Alvin,Simon and Theodore) saw trees getting chopped down with chocolate in the tree. Theodore said " hey isnt that our tree, where we live?!" Alvin responded "Yeah it is!" They ran after it as fast as they could but they didnt make it in time the tree was cut into tiny peices. Theodore cried. They sighed and walked into a forest suddenly, they saw the same people again cutting trees down this time different chipmunks lived there. The chipmunks had to do something fast. Alvin said," I know lets have war!" They planned all night and morning. They woke up and loaded up with chocolate guns (They actully hurt) and other weapons. The people were walking there and the three chipmunks said," You dont touch those trees one more time!!!!" Theodore was still mad about losing his chocolate. The 3 men were so surprised they fainted. There you have it! Are they gonna stop cutting down trees or is it a actully war??!?!!

-Wrote by 12Bros
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Chipmunks vs Tree killers   Chipmunks vs Tree killers EmptyMay 10th 2008, 8:46 pm

You need to indent, etc--when using dialog, you must start a new paragraph every time a new speaker talks. ;)

Also, you could have been more original on naming.

The story as a whole isn't exactly fantastic writing, but the plot is interesting--it needs some lengthening, though.

Currently, I would give it a 6/10. I'd like to see some more added. ;)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Chipmunks vs Tree killers   Chipmunks vs Tree killers EmptyMay 10th 2008, 9:07 pm

yeah Im adding later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chipmunks vs Tree killers   Chipmunks vs Tree killers Empty

Back to top Go down

Chipmunks vs Tree killers
Page 1 of 1