Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to keep your penguin account SAFE!

Go down 
+26
Dave
Koupan
Adsertif.
acef596
jmg11
Techno
RTL
kevinslip
Goobenheimer
Clonewars2
xVx iMurk xVx
Wolfeh
Asho
Egaro
Yoda.
K0olsuperdood
Ramza
kyuubi
Skyward Sam
Jake
-999-
.:Goo Mad:.
Dan
Somu
iWaddle
Ghost
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

How to keep your penguin account SAFE! Empty
PostSubject: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 12:23 pm

This is how to keep your penguin account safe

ABOUT BAD LANGUAGE

1. Dont Talk like you are all cool and stuff like if you cuss anything alike the F word then you are banned of you dont say any cuss words you wont be banned wich will make it so you can get more items

ABOUT HACKING AND TRADING YOU ACCOUNT

1. If you hack you will be banned no matter what if you trade penguin wich is bad you will probly get caught and be banned
  2. When someone says who wants to trade penguins ignore them dont say ME!!! or then they will probly lie about there password
  3. Hacking makes other kids think your all famous other kids will be mad and call you a HACKER don't do it for the fame and fortune because nomatter what you will be famous one day

Dating other penguins

1. Dating penguins means no saying like wanna have s** because theres another thing you will be banned for and its just wrong sick and gross if a penguin tells you that report them no matter what even if its your girlfriend/boyfriend Report them
  2. The penguin says lets goto my igloo and do something it might be the thing i talked about above DONT GO she will send you a card dont go stay there or you might be banned as well if you say the word if she says it and then you say Ok then kids will find you one day and report you about it if they figure out

Mean Words to not say

1. Do not say You dork freak dude or that stuff its not nice and you will be introuble by others dont say W** Because then alot of kids will report you if you get alot of reports you will be banned
  2. Dont say like Get out of my way F ER or say i will kick you You F ER dont say that stuff like i said above you will get alot of reports and be banned maybe even PERMA-BANNED

Making fun of others

1. Do not make fun of penguins because your a member and there not because they might get so mad at you they Might report you a million times and then he/she will make other penguins help

2. Just because they have clothes that dont match or are member clothes or that arnt cool doesnt mean to make fun of them because all of them making fun of is a report of being rude

Koupan wrote below.

If you see someone hacking, keep away IMMIDIATELY! You might be reported aswell because the other guys might think youre a friend of the hcker.

Dont tupe anything comes in your mind, like vibahvbhruibhbsvhjse. You might spell a fowl word.

Dont tell anyone you dont trust to come to my forum, go there etc.

Dont go to any websites advertised by cp players and report them. (Well, exeption Dark's penguin club forum.)

Dont believe anyone claiming to be a mod if he doesnt have the :mod: symbol on the top right of his player card. Even if he does, dont think twice for reporting him if he broke the rules. DO IT!

Id also like to clear something out.

In the first post, it says:

If you get many reports, you get banned.

My cp experience (530 days playing), the forums experience (MC Forums and Penguin Club)
And the rules of cp tell me:

You dont get banned if you get reported many times for nothing.
The mods just ignore it.
Who gets banned, a guy reported 70 times for nothing or one with 1 time but FOR something?

Dont go to unknown sites and then play cp without running anti-virus
scan. Keyloggers (known also as spyware) can copy everything you tupe and give it directly to a hacker.

Run anti-virus scans often.

If you believe a hacker broke your firewall and is in your computer, logout, anywhere you are, and shut down your internet connection. Then run anti-virus.

Scan the non-very trusted cds, floppies etc. you want to add to your pc before install.

And, mostly, have a rare firewall. Common firewalls are easy to break since they are quite used, and more hackers might know how to break tham.

Im not a hacker. The last thing is in the info you are tested on in the ECDL Internet & Outlook unit.

Have a good time without hackers, viruses, spywares, and trojans.

Koupan Wrote Upove
mean

I hope you follow these rules about being a penguin on cp and keeping the account safe because if not You will Be Banned for quite a while so becareful of what you say and stay safe on clubpenguin be following these rules of keeping your account safe from others

"Password Area"
Make your password hard and something that nobody else can find out, like try to use Numbers and letters in it, maybe even These: ***&^%*# You could add those to your password so nobody can guess it. Like beta testers have passwords that are impossible to find out a nobody jealous can ban them. And if you make it numbers then you cannot type it onto Clubpenguin unless you say it like "Seven nine one" They'll be very confused. Also, don't make your name your password then people will find it out easily. Also, Try To Make The Password hard to guess but easy for you to remember.

Last edited by on February 4th 2008, 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 12:53 pm

The moderator shield was removed from the Moderator's player cards. That's what I heard.

Last edited by on January 29th 2008, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somu
Drifter
Drifter

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 1:57 pm

I think you posted this thread in the PenguinClub forums too??
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 5:05 pm

Nice guide
Back to top Go down
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 6:26 pm

Nice guide, hope it helps people.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 6:31 pm

Its a helpful Guide :)
Can you add periods and Spell the words right? It's a but hard to understand...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 6:40 pm

Yeah very helpful. Making hackers will understand now that you get banned usually.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 9:46 pm

-999- wrote:
Its a helpful Guide :)
Can you add periods and Spell the words right? It's a but hard to understand...
I made this thing 4 months ago...I don't think I want to ajust it right now.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 9:52 pm

Do you have something about making a password that does not go with any personal information, including, name, phone numbers, not matching your name.

Also put something about making your password hard to guess.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 9:58 pm

I added that.
Back to top Go down
kyuubi
Seeker
Seeker
kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 10:11 pm

he copied it from MC fourms and twaeked it a little
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 10:20 pm

Besides the many spelling and grammar mistakes this guide is pointless. It just says Don't Give people your password, and don't break the rules. But stretches it out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 10:33 pm

kyuubi wrote:
he copied it from MC fourms and twaeked it a little
I DID NOT!
Back to top Go down
K0olsuperdood
Drifter
Drifter
K0olsuperdood

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 29th 2008, 11:07 pm

i also heard that s** thing was called "messy"
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 12:45 am

Nice Guide

You Could Add This

Passwords

-Try To Make The Password hard to guess but easy for you to remeber
:)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 9:22 am

K0olsuperdood wrote:
i also heard that s** thing was called "messy"

Ugh, I was around for the whole thing. First there was "Funky", then "Messy" for a really long time; it was only filtered after the Camping Party; then "Pros", which was really annoying. It was major in America, Server Altitude, to the extent that Club Penguin made it a SafeChat Only server.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 12:17 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 3:17 pm

Nice guide, also Dark made one, in MC forums.
Back to top Go down
Wolfeh
Seeker
Seeker
Wolfeh

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 4:06 pm

Egaro wrote:
Ugh, I was around for the whole thing. First there was "Funky", then "Messy" for a really long time; it was only filtered after the Camping Party; then "Pros", which was really annoying. It was major in America, Server Altitude, to the extent that Club Penguin made it a SafeChat Only server.
~Egaro

Thats why they made Altitude a safe chat server?! That didn't happen very long ago, did it? I remember asking people why it changed to safe chat.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 10:02 pm

7asho0m wrote:
Nice guide, also Dark made one, in MC forums.
I never knew that :confus:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 11:46 pm

It's very helpful guide Ghost Days...

Although I've seen you make it 20 other times...Hehe
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 30th 2008, 11:57 pm

Nice guide.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 12:07 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 9:56 pm

Ghost Days wrote:
This is how to keep your penguin account safe

ABOUT BAD LANGUAGE YA UM JUST ONE THING I THINK CP TOOK AWAY THE MOD SYMBOL OFF OF THERE PLAYER CARDS FOR SOME RESON I THINK I MIGHT OF HEARD THAT

1. Dont Talk like you are all cool and stuff like if you cuss anything alike the F word then you are banned of you dont say any cuss words you wont be banned wich will make it so you can get more items

ABOUT HACKING AND TRADING YOU ACCOUNT

1. If you hack you will be banned no matter what if you trade penguin wich is bad you will probly get caught and be banned
  2. When someone says who wants to trade penguins ignore them dont say ME!!! or then they will probly lie about there password
  3. Hacking makes other kids think your all famous other kids will be mad and call you a HACKER don't do it for the fame and fortune because nomatter what you will be famous one day

Dating other penguins

1. Dating penguins means no saying like wanna have s** because theres another thing you will be banned for and its just wrong sick and gross if a penguin tells you that report them no matter what even if its your girlfriend/boyfriend Report them
  2. The penguin says lets goto my igloo and do something it might be the thing i talked about above DONT GO she will send you a card dont go stay there or you might be banned as well if you say the word if she says it and then you say Ok then kids will find you one day and report you about it if they figure out

Mean Words to not say

1. Do not say You dork freak dude or that stuff its not nice and you will be introuble by others dont say W** Because then alot of kids will report you if you get alot of reports you will be banned
  2. Dont say like Get out of my way F ER or say i will kick you You F ER dont say that stuff like i said above you will get alot of reports and be banned maybe even PERMA-BANNED

Making fun of others

1. Do not make fun of penguins because your a member and there not because they might get so mad at you they Might report you a million times and then he/she will make other penguins help

2. Just because they have clothes that dont match or are member clothes or that arnt cool doesnt mean to make fun of them because all of them making fun of is a report of being rude

Koupan wrote below.

If you see someone hacking, keep away IMMIDIATELY! You might be reported aswell because the other guys might think youre a friend of the hcker.

Dont tupe anything comes in your mind, like vibahvbhruibhbsvhjse. You might spell a fowl word.

Dont tell anyone you dont trust to come to my forum, go there etc.

Dont go to any websites advertised by cp players and report them. (Well, exeption Dark's penguin club forum.)

Dont believe anyone claiming to be a mod if he doesnt have the :mod: symbol on the top right of his player card. Even if he does, dont think twice for reporting him if he broke the rules. DO IT!

Id also like to clear something out.

In the first post, it says:

If you get many reports, you get banned.

My cp experience (530 days playing), the forums experience (MC Forums and Penguin Club)
And the rules of cp tell me:

You dont get banned if you get reported many times for nothing.
The mods just ignore it.
Who gets banned, a guy reported 70 times for nothing or one with 1 time but FOR something?

Dont go to unknown sites and then play cp without running anti-virus
scan. Keyloggers (known also as spyware) can copy everything you tupe and give it directly to a hacker.

Run anti-virus scans often.

If you believe a hacker broke your firewall and is in your computer, logout, anywhere you are, and shut down your internet connection. Then run anti-virus.

Scan the non-very trusted cds, floppies etc. you want to add to your pc before install.

And, mostly, have a rare firewall. Common firewalls are easy to break since they are quite used, and more hackers might know how to break tham.

Im not a hacker. The last thing is in the info you are tested on in the ECDL Internet & Outlook unit.

Have a good time without hackers, viruses, spywares, and trojans.

Koupan Wrote Upove
mean

I hope you follow these rules about being a penguin on cp and keeping the account safe because if not You will Be Banned for quite a while so becareful of what you say and stay safe on clubpenguin be following these rules of keeping your account safe from others

"Password Area"
Make your password hard and something that nobody else can find out, like try to use Numbers and letters in it, maybe even These: ***&^%*# You could add those to your password so nobody can guess it. Like beta testers have passwords that are impossible to find out a nobody jealous can ban them. And if you make it numbers then you cannot type it onto Clubpenguin unless you say it like "Seven nine one" They'll be very confused. Also, don't make your name your password then people will find it out easily. Also, Try To Make The Password hard to guess but easy for you to remember.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2008, 10:00 pm

I've seen this before too. Nice guide though.

The title says "Peguin" it should be spelled "Penguin". You should fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to keep your penguin account SAFE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next