Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Penguin Account

Go down 
+3
Clonewars2
KingdomDarkII
AlterBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Your Penguin Account Empty
PostSubject: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 26th 2008, 8:23 pm

I thought I should make this thread so everyone can share their history on Club Penguin.

I am currently 572 days old.
I joined in December 2006.
I became a member in January 2007.
I've been getting every item from the catalog since March/April 2007 and every free item since December 2006.
My first pin was from the Ski Lodge in December.It was the one that had the logs on fire.I was in the Ski Lodge when I noticed a small flame next to the fireplace.I went to check it out and found it was a pin.Ever since then I have been getting every single pin.

The Christmas Party of '06 was my very first party and Rockhopper's 2nd visit gave me my very first items.

<LI>December 8, 2006 to December 21, 2006 - Rockhopper Arrival #2 (Pirate Bandanna, Red Puffle is brought to Club Penguin)
December 22, 2006 to January 2, 2007 - Christmas & New Year’s Party (Santa Hat, Santa Beard)

• January 19, 2007 to January 22, 2007 - Winter Fiesta (Maracas)
  • February 9, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #3 (Pirate Belt)
  • February 9, 2007 to February 19, 2007 - Festival of Snow (Snowflake T-Shirt, Ice Crown)
  • Prior to March 9, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #4 - Rockhopper returns Bambadee to the shores of Club Penguin but amazingly never gets noticed by other penguins.
  • March 9, 2007 to March 16, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #5 (Pirate Shoes, Sea Monster Background)
  • March 16, 2007 to March 20, 2007 - St. Patrick’s Day (St. Patrick’s Day Hat)
  • March 30, 2007 to April 2, 2007 - April Fool’s Day Party (Blue Propeller Cap & Novelty Glasses)
  • April 6, 2007 to April 9, 2007 - Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt (Blue Bunny Ears)
  • April 27, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #6 - (Puffle/Pirate Bandanna)
  • April 27, 2007 to May 2, 2007 - Pirate Party (Sailor Hats (found by following the treasure route in the Ship Hold))
  • May 18 to May 24, 2007 - Party for Forest (players had to follow a map to find it)
  • May 25 to May 29 - New Cove Party ( Members only, Whistle, Lifeguard Life ring)
  • June 8 to June 18 - Summer Party ( Blue Hawaiian Lei, Green Inflatable Duck, Ice Cream Apron, Green Sunglasses, Flower Headress)
  • June 22 to ? Rockhopper Arrival #7 (Red bandanna)
  • July 13th to 18th: Water Party(Umbrella Hat, Blue Water Wings)
  • August 24th to 27th: Camping Party(Marshmellow on a stick)
  • September 21st to 27th - Fall Fair (Feathered Tiara, Lolly Pop, Cotton Candy, PaddleBall, Candy Neclace)
  • October 24th - Anniversery Party (Orange Party Hat)
  • October 27th - October 31st - Halloween Party (Halloween Scarf, Halloween Treat Basket)
  • November 23rd to 26th - You Pick: Western Party (Western Neck Bandanna)
  • December 21st to 25th - Christmas Party (Santa Hat, Christmas Scarf)
</LI>
2008 coming soon!

===========================================================
All you need to do is give your info(not password) and copy the startpoint of your first event from the list above to the current one.If it was before them,just list the events you've had in the past.(before December 06)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 26th 2008, 8:35 pm

I am currently 750 days old.
I joined in May 06.
I became a member in June 2008.
I've been getting every item from the catalog since none and every free item since May 06.
My first pin was from the Ski Lodge in May 06.

The June of '06 was my very first party and Rockhopper's 1st visit gave me some of my favorite items.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 26th 2008, 10:44 pm

How are we supposed to recall all this? Lol, I'm thinking, I'll post later.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 26th 2008, 10:48 pm

im 825 days old and my first party was the opening of the mine.
ChaoticWaves wrote:
I thought I should make this thread so everyone can share their history on Club Penguin.

I am currently 572 days old.
I joined in December 2006.
I've been getting every item from the catalog since March/April 2007 and every free item since December 2006.
My first pin was from the Ski Lodge in December.It was the one that had the logs on fire.I was in the Ski Lodge when I noticed a small flame next to the fireplace.I went to check it out and found it was a pin.Ever since then I have been getting every single pin.

The Christmas Party of '06 was my very first party and Rockhopper's 2nd visit gave me my very first items.

<LI>December 8, 2006 to December 21, 2006 - Rockhopper Arrival #2 (Pirate Bandanna, Red Puffle is brought to Club Penguin)
December 22, 2006 to January 2, 2007 - Christmas & New Year’s Party (Santa Hat, Santa Beard)

• January 19, 2007 to January 22, 2007 - Winter Fiesta (Maracas)
  • February 9, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #3 (Pirate Belt)
  • February 9, 2007 to February 19, 2007 - Festival of Snow (Snowflake T-Shirt, Ice Crown)
  • Prior to March 9, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #4 - Rockhopper returns Bambadee to the shores of Club Penguin but amazingly never gets noticed by other penguins.
  • March 9, 2007 to March 16, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #5 (Pirate Shoes, Sea Monster Background)
  • March 16, 2007 to March 20, 2007 - St. Patrick’s Day (St. Patrick’s Day Hat)
  • March 30, 2007 to April 2, 2007 - April Fool’s Day Party (Blue Propeller Cap & Novelty Glasses)
  • April 6, 2007 to April 9, 2007 - Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt (Blue Bunny Ears)
  • April 27, 2007 - Rockhopper Arrival #6 - (Puffle/Pirate Bandanna)
  • April 27, 2007 to May 2, 2007 - Pirate Party (Sailor Hats (found by following the treasure route in the Ship Hold))
  • May 18 to May 24, 2007 - Party for Forest (players had to follow a map to find it)
  • May 25 to May 29 - New Cove Party ( Members only, Whistle, Lifeguard Life ring)
  • June 8 to June 18 - Summer Party ( Blue Hawaiian Lei, Green Inflatable Duck, Ice Cream Apron, Green Sunglasses, Flower Headress)
  • June 22 to ? Rockhopper Arrival #7 (Red bandanna)
  • July 13th to 18th: Water Party(Umbrella Hat, Blue Water Wings)
  • August 24th to 27th: Camping Party(Marshmellow on a stick)
  • September 21st to 27th - Fall Fair (Feathered Tiara, Lolly Pop, Cotton Candy, PaddleBall, Candy Neclace)
  • October 24th - Anniversery Party (Orange Party Hat)
  • October 27th - October 31st - Halloween Party (Halloween Scarf, Halloween Treat Basket)
  • November 23rd to 26th - You Pick: Western Party (Western Neck Bandanna)
  • December 21st to 25th - Christmas Party (Santa Hat, Christmas Scarf)
</LI>
2008 coming soon!

===========================================================
All you need to do is give your info(not password) and copy the startpoint of your first event from the list above to the current one.If it was before them,just list the events you've had in the past.(before December 06)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 26th 2008, 11:08 pm

I am too lazy to look up my age.
I joined in January 2007.
I've been getting every items from the catalog since March/April 2007 and every free item since January 2007, with the exception of April Fool's '07 items.
My first pin was from the Pizza Parlor in January.It was the Apple Pin.I was in the Pizza Parlor and saw the apple and...thought I could...eat it.

The Winter Fiesta '07 was my very first party and it gave me my first item.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
TomY
Super-Human
Super-Human
TomY

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 27th 2008, 12:05 am

Me too. :P

I joined in October 2006.
I became a member in March 2007.
My first free item was the eyepatch on October 13, 2006. I bought some of the now-"rare" items like the letterman jackets and some hoodies.
My first pin was the Pirate flag pin.
My first party was Rockhopper's first arrival. I found that wirdoo in the second arrival (I was a newb, I thought I had to search Rockhopper to become a member for free). :oops:
The April Fools Party 2007 is and will be my favorite party forever. It features my favorite item and my signature item: The Funny Eye Glasses. :)
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 27th 2008, 11:14 pm

I am currently 825 days old.
I joined in March 2006.
I became a member in April.

I did get every item since the April catalog until I stopped being a member last year.
My first pin was from the Pizza Parlor and it was the music note pin. I was too stupid when I first joined and I never got the first pin.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account EmptyJune 27th 2008, 11:46 pm

~Grizzle Man~
I am 144 days old.
I joined sometime in Febuary '08.
I became a member on the 13th of June.
I only buy items I think are cool.
My first party was the Sub-Marine party.
My first pin was the Row Boat pin.

~Papasmerf 14~ (currently banned forever)
I am about 360 something days old.
I joined in late June '07.
I became a member in August 3rd.
I only bought items that were cool.
My first party was the Picnik Basket pin.
My first party was the Water Party '07.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Penguin Account   Your Penguin Account Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Penguin Account
Page 1 of 1