Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/18 SSBB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

5/18 SSBB Empty
Post5/18 SSBB

I got SSBB a while ago, but there was a system update that might have shut down my console if I didn't have bla bla bla. So finally my dad approved the update and I got to play SSBB. I went on one-player normal mode and played as Mario. I got all the way up to Zelda, Peach, and some other guy before I decided to just quit and start adventure mode. I only got knocked off up to once per thing in the normal mode (in the Big Wolf, Lucas, Mario Team, Samus, and Wario). But what was awesome was that the Metal Ice Climbers were accidentally kicked down by me in the first 5 seconds of that round, and I won within 7 seconds. LOL

Anyway, I got up do getting Pit in adventure mode!!! (that guy rox) I was going to try and get farther, but I had to turn off the console before my dad did himself so he could watch some dorky caveman movie.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

5/18 SSBB :: Comments

Re: 5/18 SSBB
Post May 18th 2008, 8:44 pm by Ramza
Awesome.

I need 10 more bucks to I can get SSBB and I only have 1 controller. So I need to buy 2 controllers, and SSBB.
Argie
Post May 18th 2008, 8:51 pm by Argie
I have 2 controllers, but I only need to use one because my sis would never want to play this game.

Hope you raise the money fast, Karma.
RR
Post May 18th 2008, 11:27 pm by RR
Awesome argie.I got it 3 days after it came out. =3
Skyward Sam
Post May 18th 2008, 11:29 pm by Skyward Sam
I love that game, its one of my favs.
*I.Bros.*
Post May 19th 2008, 1:32 am by *I.Bros.*
I think I got 1 1/2 days after it came out.
Post  by Sponsored content

5/18 SSBB

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: