Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin World

Go down 
+15
Shadow
BT
Sergio
Bam
Ninja C
Spac
weirdal204
AlterBlade
pie
xVx iMurk xVx
Hellopayton
Hyperhawk
Adsertif.
*I.Bros.*
Giatekla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Club Penguin World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 6:23 pm

I suggest you don't call it Club Penguin World unless you like getting sued for 100,000 dollars
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 6:24 pm

Egaro wrote:
Using the name "Club Penguin" is illegal, seeing as it's copyrighted. You could very much get sued for using the name for profit/ your own game.

You need to think of a new name. ;)
~Egaro
The name is fine, they hold no copyright to this game.
Back to top Go down
Haiden5
Wanderer
Wanderer
Haiden5

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 8:01 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 8:52 pm

Haiden5 wrote:
hi
Nice post. ;)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 10:19 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Egaro wrote:
Using the name "Club Penguin" is illegal, seeing as it's copyrighted. You could very much get sued for using the name for profit/ your own game.

~Egaro

Kinda..."Club Penguin" is trademarked, true? Having a similar game, on top of using their name as most of the game title is illegal, I think.

Unless I'm an idiot who has no idea about how trademarks work, which is much more likely. :XD:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 10:22 pm

Egaro wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Egaro wrote:

~Egaro

Kinda..."Club Penguin" is trademarked, true? Having a similar game, on top of using their name as most of the game title is illegal, I think.

Unless I'm an idiot who has no idea about how trademarks work, which is much more likely. :XD:
~Egaro
I would have to agree with the last sentence, though you're not an idiot of it. Just a newb.

This is a Clubpenguin fan game, which has already been approved by Clubpenguin. Unless they hold a copyright to their "game," this isn't a problem. If they sell products, here comes the Disney-choo-choo train.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 10:48 pm

I will mod, I am devoted to modding.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 11:51 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Egaro wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Egaro wrote:

~Egaro

~Egaro
I would have to agree with the last sentence, though you're not an idiot of it. Just a newb.

This is a Clubpenguin fan game, which has already been approved by Clubpenguin. Unless they hold a copyright to their "game," this isn't a problem. If they sell products, here comes the Disney-choo-choo train.
They can't use the name "Club Penguin" in their name. It's copyrighted.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2008, 11:54 pm

Yes, but this is a Clubpenguin fan-game, they aren't claiming to own this in any ways. I'm SURE no one is going to get sued for this, k? If they do come and slap me in a fish and I'll put a ballerina suit on, take a picture, and post it all over Myspace.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:01 am

Hellopayton wrote:
Yes, but this is a Clubpenguin fan-game, they aren't claiming to own this in any ways. I'm SURE no one is going to get sued for this, k? If they do come and slap me in a fish and I'll put a ballerina suit on, take a picture, and post it all over Myspace.
Club Penguin will have the game shut down if they find out. In the guys email, he didn't include it was called "Club Penguin World"
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:06 am

Right, well I'm just going to drop Clubpenguin an e-mail and call them in the morning to see about the legal issues. ;)
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:15 am

Okay dokee.
OT: I hope I win the hellopayton award, ;P
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:33 am

OT: How would you? I have the award, it's not something you can win.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:36 am

Haiden5 wrote:
hi

Do you know what spam is? :P
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:37 am

Yes, it's tuna.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 12:42 am

This is really what Spam is:
http://www.spam.com
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2008, 6:49 pm

Yes! Filipinos loooooooove spam! Every Filipino has spam in their pantry!

Anyway, I will put the link in my sig.

Oh and yes, I will need some help. I would like some peeps who know Flash good to try and help. I will credit them as admins. I'm just a founder LOL

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin World   Club Penguin World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2