Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been awhile... 5/22

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

It's been awhile... 5/22 Empty
PostIt's been awhile... 5/22

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I posted my last blog! Wow, there's a lot to say. Well it's been pretty cold this week, like the 60s, it's usually in the 70s in May, but it'll all warm up soon! On Monday I am soooo going to the beach, yay! I have a 5 day break for Memorial Day. Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues. :D So I'll be doing a lot of posting! I was less active but I caught up... and I've been climbing the top posters, I hope to reach #4 today. And I have to post way more to climb the other stuff. Anyway back to my life... today was good. It went fast... well from 1:45-3:00 we saw "A midsummer's night" at the school. It was kinda inappropriate, like s** jokes and they basically did that on stage... anyway it will be June soon, which means it will finally be HOTTT. It's just warm and a little hot right now... and I am going to camp soon, it's really fun... Anyway, that's my blog!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It's been awhile... 5/22 :: Comments

Re: It's been awhile... 5/22
Post May 22nd 2008, 5:30 pm by Ramza
lawlzimaticul!

It's getting 90s in Florida now. We were watching previews before a movie in class and this movie Fever Pitch was basically all about s** and they also said p***s it was like a 5 minute-long preview. and it was in the previews the Robots DvD.
Mickey4741
Post May 22nd 2008, 5:35 pm by Mickey4741
xD In the play they said "Oh, we can't be together because, there will be no good *** in our lives" xD
Post  by Sponsored content

It's been awhile... 5/22

Page 1 of 1