Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is not a joke

Go down 
+11
Sjb
Skyward Sam
Mokmageegee2
Sergio
xVx iMurk xVx
.Tranquility
BT
KingdomDarkII
*I.Bros.*
Cj2
weirdal204
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

This is not a joke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 2:06 pm

TheBigGerman wrote:
Please punish this man, "Mokmageegee2". I thought my good friend weirdal204 had come back and maybe said something but I come to find out it's just a guy bumping a thread.

Same 😢
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 2:08 pm

Mokmageegee2 wrote:
It's fake. Big Dlb
Please, if there is no point to bump a topic, DO NOT BUMP IT. Read the rules please. :mod:
Back to top Go down
Mokmageegee2
Seeker
Seeker

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 3:18 pm

WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT THE RULES, BUMPING IS CROSSED OUT!!!! DIDN'T YOU BUMP TOO WHEN YOU TALKED ON THIS :?: I'M TALKING TO YOU SJB!

:puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff: :puff:

PUFFLES!!!!!!!! :0o
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2011, 3:29 pm

Mokmageegee2 wrote:
WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT THE RULES, BUMPING IS CROSSED OUT!!!! DIDN'T YOU BUMP TOO WHEN YOU TALKED ON THIS :?: I'M TALKING TO YOU SJB!

Yes, bumping is crossed out, I know that. But you are not aloud to spam, which is exactly what you did. Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. There was no reason to post in this topic.

Infracted for flaming/spaming.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 24th 2011, 6:39 pm

BUT HE'S TALKING TO YOU SJB!!!!!!! :P Is there even a reason to keep this open?
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2011, 8:20 pm

Mokmageegee2 wrote:

I though all the good ol' users came back. D:

Anyway, I was the one that started the change of the rules on "Bumping". You are still not allowed to bump like you, but you are allowed to bump YOUR OWN TOPIC if it's important.

For example if you're working on a very big project and you need to post updates and/or keep it alive.
Back to top Go down
0ice0
Lurker
Lurker
0ice0

Registration date : 2011-03-09

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2011, 9:56 pm

rofl it its a funny word! ahaha Big Dlb its like saying supercalifragilisticexpialidoshish i think thts how you say it!? what ever thts what i say

Back to top Go down
0ice0
Lurker
Lurker
0ice0

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2011, 9:59 pm

i just remeberd tht IM NEW to this thing so if anyone wants to help me figure this thing out i would gladly pick you!! ...... wow i felt like a ..a .. person who does contest thingamabob
Back to top Go down
0ice0
Lurker
Lurker
0ice0

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyMarch 9th 2011, 10:05 pm

holy REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE - REPORT ME I SWORE i can talk in RED! :D
Back to top Go down
Sjb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sjb

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 12:14 pm

Welcome to Club Penguin Planet, Ice. Please read the rules before you post anything else. You have broken a few rules already in those three post, you swore, you double/triple posted, you spammed and you went off-topic. You will just get a warning, but if you break the rules another time you will be infracted, if you reach 5 infractions you will be banned. Thank you.

-Sjb
Back to top Go down
FlyingKanga
Super-Human
Super-Human
FlyingKanga

Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 4:43 am

Sjb wrote:
Welcome to Club Penguin Planet, Ice. Please read the rules before you post anything else. You have broken a few rules already in those three post, you swore, you double/triple posted, you spammed and you went off-topic. You will just get a warning, but if you break the rules another time you will be infracted, if you reach 5 infractions you will be banned. Thank you.

-Sjb

Your maddddd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is not a joke   This is not a joke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is not a joke
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2