Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ben 10/Youtube Rant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Ben 10/Youtube Rant Empty
PostSubject: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 4:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGNauekZ-M&watch_response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmgnwLLKHEg&feature=related

Ok, so I am on Youtube finding funny videos. So my friend Matt and I decide "let's make fun of Ben 10." So we're watching fan made videos and find this. Matt decides to comment on there with a rude comment and I take all of this blame. So I post a video reponse and comment response explaining and ilikepork5555 (sounds like a fat kid, right?) says no one cares, after ALL of the whining and "I'd like to see you do half as good as I am" stuff (P.S. the link in the quotations below is offensive). So he keeps elevating it and it leads to:
Ben 10 Gaylien Force Person wrote:
Besides. if my video sucked so bad, then how come i'm ONE of the most subcribed ben 10 useres on youtube? besides. i'd still like to see you do better, but we all know that will never happen.

Let me explain how that comment is wrong in many ways and how his video sucked completely:
Quote :
His skills are done in Adobe, which can be mastered. He in implying that I can't do anything as good as he can with a tablet and Adobe Flash. You have another thing coming if you think that buddy, because with the program, some basic skills in the program and a tablet I could easily beat your animation and drawings by a long shot. 'Ben' looked like a walrus with his nose, and the flash only lasted say 1-2 seconds? That doesn't draw me in. The animation didn't even last 30 seconds, which is a very small preview. Looks like someone needed something to do, mm? When the arms moved it was very basic. They didn't really moved, just one image that was changed to make the arm go to his wrist. Most of the animation was lines, which is like a subliminal message if you think about it. The animation= FAIL. And about the subscription for Ben 10: it's not a category. I could care less if you are one of the 10 most subscribed Ben 10 "useres." You are up against 8- 10 year olds, people that SHOULDN'T be on Youtube in the first place. Ben 10 is the most failing show I have ever seen, quite honestly, and it is very annoying that they attempted to make Ben 10: Alien Force. For one, the name doesn't fit. Two, they don't have any kind of teenage voices at all, just the same voiceovers that attempt to make a man's voice. Lovely, isn't it? I know, they sound very convincing. Ben actually sounds like more of a child this way. Really, more like a child. The whole idea of the show is bad. Ben 10 had the full capacity to be a good show until it was ruined in the second episode. If they had never gone on to their second series, it might be decent. You have to understand that Ben 10 and Ben 10: Alien Force are both terrible for anime, and seeing you spend $700.00 for the program and another $50.00-$200.00 on a tablet for the series you're making seems like a waste. A huge waste. If you even want to upgrade Flash you might be spending up in the $1,000.00 price range for something on Youtube. You might not even understand that it takes millions of images to animate one episode of the Ben 10 you idolize so much and I doubt you've realized that to get even five minutes worth of animation you need tons of frames/images, which will take a long time to do seeing as you're only a kid/adolescent.
My text response is on the response video, if you wish to read it.

Wow, thanks for actually not skipping through all of this. I'm going to send him a link to this in a different website and see what happens, I'm sure he would love to see this.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 4:21 pm

Lol I seen your video response!
Hahaaha
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 4:22 pm

Was it in good quality for your computer? Youtube messed it up for me.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Digintary
Digintary
Jess

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 4:30 pm

It was good.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 4:31 pm

Ok, good to know. And for the long run I don't like his video but I didn't post that comment.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 5:46 pm

AHAHAHAHA! Hes got freakin 40 subcribers. AHAHAhAHA! Lets see him get up to LK status, then I'll compliment him. :face: How much you wanna bet he made 40 different Youtube accounts and signed them up to himself?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 5:48 pm

I have 3 less subscribers than he does. Maybe if I got you guys to subscribe I could point out, "I have more subscribers than you, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 5:49 pm

Wow, that guy is pretty bad at animating...
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 5:54 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
I have 3 less subscribers than he does. Maybe if I got you guys to subscribe I could point out, "I have more subscribers than you, ya know?"
Heck, I'll subscribe just to show that little freak up. He needs to match up the sounds with the stuff and not to mention GET SOUND! (srysly watch "Short Fanmade: Well, this sucks,")
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 5:56 pm

Pause at the very beginning of his video and look at the kids face.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 6:13 pm

lol, I hate Ben 10.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 6:14 pm

Is anyone here kazthe3?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant EmptyJune 3rd 2008, 6:17 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Is anyone here kazthe3?
Maybe...
Yes I did swear on that. Dont look at it if you think its worng.
Kaz is my initials Kenneth A'lltellyouitonpm Z.

I had two useless accounts and that was my third :XD:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10/Youtube Rant   Ben 10/Youtube Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben 10/Youtube Rant
Page 1 of 1