Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ceryt

Go down 
+17
Misam
Ninja C
weirdal204
Bam
Goobenheimer
BT
My Weakness
Sergio
*I.Bros.*
Mickey4741
Dobby
-999-
Cycle22
Hellopayton
Giatekla
Jake
CrazyCatoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 8:24 pm

all help me and ceryt are friends
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 9:44 pm

Broly Ss10 wrote:
You've asked alot. Ceryt is a spammer here, and he always gets chances. We're thinking of how to get him matured. As you can see, I'm not obliging because I don't like Ceryt.
No, he's getting a helper due to his autism, not maturing him.
Back to top Go down

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 11:37 pm

BT06 wrote:
I have already asked this question. The next traniee will help with that. ;)

Thats in July, I don't think we can wait that long, We need an 'Emergency' Traniee.. :/
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2008, 11:45 pm

Ceryt will hopfully stop acting immature and spamming.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 12:37 am

My Weakness wrote:
Sorry but everyone keeps talking about him. Well, then...um... I'm just gonna say, autism dosent exuse his actions. My friend has autism and he goes on cp. He uses perfect spelling and grammar, unlike ceryt. He also has the same type of autism, so rule that out.
Hello, I am ceryt56's dad. I would like to add some info here and also respond to this particular post I have quoted as I feel it needs to be further explained.
First off much is still not known about Autism . What is known is that there are many different types of autism and generally no two individuals with autism are alike. To say," My friend has autism and he goes on cp. He uses perfect spelling and
grammar, unlike ceryt. He also has the same type of autism, so rule
that out." is totally inaccurate. Your friend may have another type of autism that may be more milder than ceryt's. Trying to compare two people with autism is like trying to compare apples and oranges. Ceryt56 not only has Autism Spectrum Disorder, he also has Asperger's Syndrome. He also was born deaf but now can hear out of one ear with a cochlear implant which he had through surgery in 2001. People with Aspergers are generally high functioning with a higher IQ than peers his age. The problems they face are a lack of social skills. Many people view those with Aspergers as weird or shy when in fact the opposite is true. They don't know how to act or respond in social situations, and their responses can be confusing to those who may not understand. His grammar and other skills are delayed because of his other handicaps. He is receiving help at his school and is improving as time goes on. Being a member on this forum is great therapy for him as it helps him understand the workings of certain social situations, those of which many of you take for granted. He had to learn how to say "Hello," or express how he feels almost like teaching a baby how to walk and talk. He has made great strides and is quickly closing the gap with other kids his age.
I believe he doesn't know the true meaning of "Spam". I am a Moderator on another forum on the internet and he sees me everyday moving and deleting posts, solving issues between members and banning those members who seriously break the rules. The forum I am a member of has a "No Spam " policy and those that spam are banned on the spot . He sees me doing this but I think he doesn't understand what your definition of spam is. Ours generally covers selling of cell phones, sneakers, other items and come from places like China, India, etc, by professional spammers.
Your definition is probably different and someone should make a point in sending him a written message explaining what is and what si not allowed, and include a definition of spam so that he can avoid doing that. He is a visual learner, and his teachers have discovered that sometimes he doesn't undersatnd something the first time around and it may ned to be "rephrased" into other words he may understand better.
Sorry for such a long post, but I felt I needed to step in for a moment and explainn the situation so that everybody may understand his condition amd why he may act in the way he does sometimes. It also is hoped that he is "not painted with the same brush" so to speak when he is compared to others with autism as in the post I quoted as they really are different . He better understands things when we take our time to explain things and possibly write it out for him. We take for granted many of the things we do or the way we "normally" act as for most of us it's instinct, but with ceryt565, he had to learn it all. Thank you for your time, and if you have any other questions, concerns, or comments, please post them here or contact Cj or DarkBoom as I have given them my email address. I check in every once in a while to see his postings and if there are any questions or concerns I can address them here. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 12:47 am

Da 12Bros wrote:
Ceryt will hopfully stop acting immature and spamming.
Read the posts Ceryt's father has made on these forums. There is one right above this post that explains his disorder, and another on a 13-page thread in the General Chat forum.
Back to top Go down
Misam
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Misam

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 1:11 am

I can help him, I've helped a spammer on my forum named Oneurt. I kind of taught him grammer. He brought down his infractions and hes really good now. So I may be able to help, PM Me if you need meh, since I don't really look at the forum topic that I replied.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 9:30 am

Misam wrote:
I can help him, I've helped a spammer on my forum named Oneurt. I kind of taught him grammer. He brought down his infractions and hes really good now. So I may be able to help, PM Me if you need meh, since I don't really look at the forum topic that I replied.
We're not helping "spammers," we're helping someone with an autism.
Back to top Go down
My Weakness
Lurker
Lurker
My Weakness

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 3:12 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Misam wrote:
That spams. I think he's just messing with us. How would his father know so much about what he does and stuff? My friend (Steven Price) has the same type of autism and his family is VERY sheltered (They dont have cable because of all the inapropriat stuff on TV) and they STILL dont know what he does on the pc!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 3:14 pm

My Weakness wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Misam wrote:
That spams. I think he's just messing with us. How would his father know so much about what he does and stuff? My friend (Steven Price) has the same type of autism and his family is VERY sheltered (They dont have cable because of all the inapropriat stuff on TV) and they STILL dont know what he does on the pc!

He spams because he has the autism and his dad would know because he was probrably watching ceryt.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 3:21 pm

My Weakness wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Misam wrote:
Well, for starters would you leave someone with an autism unattended on the internet? Of course not. Your friend's parents clearly aren't doing their jobs right as parents because any one with an autism (really just any kids) should be sheltered and watched over. If they don't know what he does then that is their own fault, not his. He can't help it that he spams and probably doesn't know the true definition of spam.
Back to top Go down
Spider Pig
Beholder
Beholder
Spider Pig

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 3:25 pm

Broly Ss10 wrote:
I'm much better than him. :P I typed this post in 2 seconds.
I think that is extremely rude, and horrible. Everyone is different. I think we all need to be nice to ceryt56, and turn over the page. (That means start over again.)
And another thing, Broly Ss10, when people hate you, it is obviously because you have hurt their feelings. If I was ceryt56 and I read that post I would be really sad! Think about what you are about to say before you say it. There's more to life than spelling and grammar, Broly. Life isn't a big competition.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 3:32 pm

Did you notice how Ceryt's post was quoted, pretty much from Wikipedia.

I read the article on autism, a few days back, and alsmost all the info he put it is exactly as Wiki put it. I think he's some kid acting as Ceryt and Ceryt's dad...

+
ceryt56 wrote:
but with ceryt565, he had to learn it all.
Doesn't even know his 'sons' username....
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 4:02 pm

Dobby,why do you keep acting in this stage of denial about ceryt.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 11th 2008, 4:20 pm

I found it hard to believe...there's not a problem is that...is there?

Anyway, i've been speaking to Tom in e-mail, and i'm pretty certain i believe him now.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 8:27 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
My Weakness wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Misam wrote:
Well, for starters would you leave someone with an autism unattended on the internet? Of course not. Your friend's parents clearly aren't doing their jobs right as parents because any one with an autism (really just any kids) should be sheltered and watched over. If they don't know what he does then that is their own fault, not his. He can't help it that he spams and probably doesn't know the true definition of spam.

Im sorry if this offends anyone but I just have to day it, sorry admins.

You just have to shut up right now. You have no idea what "an" autism is do you. First of all, it's a desease so you dont call it a "an" autsim thats like someone telling someone with that they have an ALS. And you think you know so much about kids with autism than tell me, what does it make ythem do? hu I want an answer. I know someone extremely close to me with autism and he's smarter than anyone else I know, and I bet he's smarter than you to, having autism isnt something that just makes you spam on forums and have bad grammer so stop abting like you have it all. You have no idea what your talking about. You call it bad parenting when someone actual lets their son live a life instead of staying on a couch all day doing nothing just because he's got autism!!! Huh!! Listen, and admins dont you put this in the trash if you need to you can lock it but I want people to see this because this is big, Its not called bad parenting or anything like that, its simply letting a HUMAN BEING BE A HUMAN BEING!!!!!! Im sorry I had to be this rude and I know this is a side of me most have never seen before but he just pushed me way to far considering stuff I cant tell you because it's personal.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 8:29 pm

Anyone who's saying "Oh, who cares if ceryt's got a mental illness?" better shut their mouths--if you say that, you're offending me on such a personal level that it really isn't funny.

About the personal "helper" thing, I live with a person who has the same symptoms as ceryt, and I've lived with him all my life. I know how to help out, what to say, what to do.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 8:44 pm

Bam wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
My Weakness wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Misam wrote:

Im sorry if this offends anyone but I just have to day it, sorry admins.

You just have to shut up right now. You have no idea what "an" autism is do you. First of all, it's a desease so you dont call it a "an" autsim thats like someone telling someone with that they have an ALS. And you think you know so much about kids with autism than tell me, what does it make ythem do? hu I want an answer. I know someone extremely close to me with autism and he's smarter than anyone else I know, and I bet he's smarter than you to, having autism isnt something that just makes you spam on forums and have bad grammer so stop abting like you have it all. You have no idea what your talking about. You call it bad parenting when someone actual lets their son live a life instead of staying on a couch all day doing nothing just because he's got autism!!! Huh!! Listen, and admins dont you put this in the trash if you need to you can lock it but I want people to see this because this is big, Its not called bad parenting or anything like that, its simply letting a HUMAN BEING BE A HUMAN BEING!!!!!! Im sorry I had to be this rude and I know this is a side of me most have never seen before but he just pushed me way to far considering stuff I cant tell you because it's personal.

~Bam
I wasn't speaking against Ceryt, I'm speaking for him. Please, try to keep your cool and not lose your head over a mis-understanding of a post that I put on the forums. I know very well about an autism and he might very well be smarter than me, I don't know that. You shouldn't leave anyone unattended (at least until they're 18) on the internet, no matter who they are or what disability they have.

If you weren't talking to me, just ignore this message and next time quote the other person so I don't misunderstand what you posted.

P.S.
I'm not sure if he's smarter than me; I have an abnormally high IQ as well believe it or not, mine is in the 140s. That's in the Genius Level, if you didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 8:52 pm

I never even said Ceryt!

Oh so I guess when you said...

Your friend's parents clearly aren't doing their jobs right as parents.

You meant that parents of people with autism are doing their job as parents yeah aha I could see how I could have missunderstood you kind of like I understand how blue is really spelled b-e-l-e-w quit trying to cover yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 8:53 pm

Bam wrote:
I never even said Ceryt!

Oh so I guess when you said...

Your friend's parents clearly aren't doing their jobs right as parents.

You meant that parents of people with autism are doing their job as parents yeah aha I could see how I could have missunderstood you kind of like I understand how blue is really spelled b-e-l-e-w quit trying to cover yourself.
No matter if someone has an autism or not, your parents need to moderate your computer searches and activity until a certain age. Have you ever heard of porno? What about shock images? Have you even heard about viruses? Of course you have, and that's what parents look out for.

Edit:
Wow, I just re-read your post again (the one that was long but made little sense). I have to say, it went against everything that I said in this thread. Did you read my other posts? Of course you didn't, you probably don't have the attention span to do so.

Last edited by Hellopayton on June 12th 2008, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 8:57 pm

Have you ever heard about trust and how your not supposed to be talking about many of the things you just posted on a club penguin fansite for kids. Im not gonna have some stupid fight with you over what you said and Im not about to be insulted by some loser on the internet that I dont even know that doesnt beleive he typed what it says even though theirs a quote to prove it, just shut up already, whats your problem, we know ceryt has autism and that thats the reason for some of the problems he's been having and thats the end of it just everyone shut up.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 9:00 pm

Bam wrote:
Have you ever heard about trust and how your not supposed to be talking about many of the things you just posted on a club penguin fansite for kids. Im not gonna have some stupid fight with you over what you said and Im not about to be insulted by some loser on the internet that I dont even know that doesnt beleive he typed what it says even though theirs a quote to prove it, just shut up already, whats your problem, we know ceryt has autism and that thats the reason for some of the problems he's been having and thats the end of it just everyone shut up.
I am not against Ceryt, what you said about 4 posts back goes against everything I said in this thread. Did you read those posts? Of course not, you read one reply that talks about how all kids need moderation, which they do until a certain age. Don't trust a child with a source where they can find naked women at the press of a button is what I said in that post, I said in my others that he might need a special-helper and that I would volunteer to do so.

Read through this thread if you have the attention span.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 9:02 pm

Er...would you two mind finishing your flame war in PM? Shush, I'm just saying, don't get angry. :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 9:03 pm

Egaro wrote:
Er...would you two mind finishing your flame war in PM? Shush, I'm just saying, don't get angry. :P
~Egaro
I'm not, I'm pointing out where he's wrong since he just insulted me and hurt my feelings. His one post goes against all of my others on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 EmptyJune 12th 2008, 9:04 pm

Hey buddy dont tell me what I read, I read the whole thread so dont tell me I didnt, and for the hundreth time, I never once said that you were against ceryt and I just said shut up and end it because knowmatter what you say its not gonna change anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ceryt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceryt   Ceryt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceryt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next