Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Kingdom Life!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

A Kingdom Life! Empty
PostSubject: A Kingdom Life!   A Kingdom Life! EmptyJune 20th 2008, 5:09 pm

PLEASE DELETE THE OTHER THREAD, "A KINGDOM LIFE TESTING," IT IS OUTDATED.
All "A Kingdom Life Online" Discussion

Since "A Kingdom Life" attracted a large ammount of users and activity during the testing, I would like to go ahead and make the official thread for it since I know we'll be a big game. I hope all of the people who tested enjoy their new item which will NEVER COME BACK, the Hat.

For the new users:
When you join "A Kingdom Life Online," you're entering another WORLD! Battle enemies, join quests, challenege users, make money, sell, buy and trade items, AND TONS MORE! We encourage any fans of online RPG-gaming to join this wonderful game!

For the people who tested:
We would like to give you a little thank you for testing the game and giving us your suggestions; so, we're giving you can exclusive hat that will never come back called "Hat." Its coin-value is 7,000 C (c= coins) and we suggest you sell it with caution. You may never get it back again.

Please don't spoil events here:
If you have something crucial to the game, use the SPOILER tag so you don't mess up the experience for other users. You can use the SPOILER tag by doing this:
Code:

[spoiler] Your ingame spoiler goes here[/spoiler]

The staff:
Admins:
Hellopayton- Creator
Moderators:
Crazy Catoon- Head Moderator
Ghost- Moderator

Other information:
Spoiler:

Thanks, AKLO.
Back to top Go down