Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!

Go down 
+5
Tobi Is Cute
pres1017
Maria
jjkanes
Pinkmaddie5!
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyFebruary 15th 2010, 9:26 pm

Hi there! This is Madz Village, a friendly little town! I'm Princess Jayla! First off, are you a peasant, queen, king, prince, guard, merchant, or fisherman? Come in and claim a house! We have plenty open! But beware: in a cave by the castle, a dragon lurks! So be cautious! Now, time for a normal day in Madz Village!

*wakes up, looks out the castle window and yawns

*sees happy villagers running about

Jayla: How lovely!
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 2:09 am

Wakes up confused WHA?????MEDIVAL IM WITH IT NOW AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im totally a princesess cause i wnna be RICHHHH
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 9:43 am

jjkanes wrote:
Wakes up confused WHA?????MEDIVAL IM WITH IT NOW AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE im totally a princesess cause i wnna be RICHHHH
You did NOT just bring my name into this and misspell it, gurlfrind.
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 11th 2010, 8:20 pm

Jayla: OMG! IT'S THE DRAGON!!!

*rolls huge rock blocking the dragon's hole

Jayla: Phew...
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 2:11 am

Actually i didnt type your name thanks because your name is maria not medival....
anyway i changed my mind sorta, i wanna be a witch but good witch of something. Im not sure what to call myself...HMMM... good witch of the lolz XD

Last edited by jjkanes on October 10th 2010, 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 12th 2010, 10:17 pm

Jayla: Greetings, good witch of the lolz! (Wow) The dragon has broke out of his den, laid dragon eggs, and is terrorizing the village! Cast a spell!
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 4:13 am

Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! 959598 ummm okay
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
( makes dragon eggs hacth open and then they become good but the mother dragon disingrates to ash....
ummmm i did mean to do THAT but is everything better now?
PICKS UP LITTLE BABY DRAGON awwwwww
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 9:58 am

Jayla: Hmmm.....

*scoops up baby dragon with a strange pink, blue, and green pattern

Jayla: What an amazing pattern!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 12:40 pm

jjkanes wrote:
Actually i tottally didnttype ya name thatnks cause urs is maria not medival....

Logic, she haz it.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 1:13 pm

smileygurl wrote:
jjkanes wrote:
Actually i tottally didnttype ya name thatnks cause urs is maria not medival....

Logic, she haz it.
Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! 20gk74i
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 13th 2010, 9:33 pm

Lolz
stares ta weird greeny purple pink dragon and then stares at other...why is there all diff colours? these two must be twins with the pink purple and green and the rest are weird never seen before colours Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! 959598
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 2:06 am

Jayla: Ah well.....

*walks into town

Jayla: Jack! How are you? Can I get a few loaves of bread and some fruit?

Jack: Sure thing!

*pays for food, then walks back to the castle
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 3:54 am

Holds dragona dn stares at still....
3 hours later
Breathes in and out and stops thinking.... walks back to castle with dragon in hand and other dragons following doesnt look back at baby dragons just keeps walking to castle silent nor needing to look fowards just at the dragon twins in arms
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 14th 2010, 6:13 pm

*walks to the top of the castle (my bedroom)

*lies down in bed and goes to sleep

Jayla: Zzzzz....

*wakes up, and opens bedroom door to see an alternate dimension full of scary creatures

Jayla: Eeeek!

*shuts door and looks out the window and sees an ocean

Jayla: WHAT THE?
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:11 pm

Character Name: Sir Pres (Also Known As Pres)

Apearance: Glowing White Robe, Black Hair, White Skin, Glowing White Pants.

Spieces: New School Vampire (During Day, His Skin Is Tan And His Hair Is Blond)

Weakness: Stakes, Fire, (And If Really Injured) Sun Light.

Powers: Shape Shifting(Bat, Wolf[Yes, Vampires Turn Into Wolfs Sometimes])

Extras(Need To Know): If I Bite You, You Will Be A Vampire During Night Unless You Think It Unfair, If You Think Its Unfair, An Antidote To The Bite Will Conveinetly Appear In Your pocket And If You Drink It, You Will Be Normal.

Weapons:(Clearly, I Have Nothing But Fangs At Night! But During Day I CArry Around A Mace).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pres: Yawn... Oh Look, It's Still Day... Maybe I'll Go Back To Sleep Untill Night So I'm Not Thris... Never Mind, I'm Going To Go Get A Glass Of Blood... And Why Am I Talking To My Self?
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:43 pm

7 Hours Later...

Pres: YES! IT NIG... O EM GEE!!!! MY HOUSE IF FLOATING OUT AT SEA!!!! Good Thing Cause I Can Fly.

At That Exsact Moment, Creatures Come Out Of The Mirror. And A Sea Monster Comes Out Of The Sea.

Pres: I'm Gonna HURT You!!!

25 Minutes Later...

Pres: I'm covered In Blood... Hmmm.... Maybe I Should Just Holw To See Whats Goin' On In The Village Of Madz... *Turns Into A Wolf And Holws With No Reply*

Pres: Not Good, And During The Madness While I Happened To Be Hitting... Things... I Happened To Feel An Earth Quake And Is That An Tsunami??? Either The World Is Ending, I'm Dreaming, Or Someone Is Trying To Rule Over The The Kingdom Of Madz... or Maybe Something Just Pulled Me Into The Mirror I Looked In Before I Fell Alsleep... But Hopefully Someone Fainted And Dreamed About This... Whats Happening...
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 9:49 pm

Pres: OH NOES!!!!! A DRAGON IS COMING!!!!! (Blacks Out)

Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! Dragon
Back to top Go down
jjkanes
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
jjkanes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:23 am

Umm why did u post 3 times in ROW? just wondering

anywayz is hiding with baby dragons in room of castle (my own one) AND SETTING UP TWO PET BEDS OF PURPLE AND GREEN AND putting collars on the dragon twins and stares at cuteness Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! 97351
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 4:34 pm

Pres: Ow!!!! I'm Laying On A Pile Of Bricks... And I'm Soaked, And I Hear A Scream... And Its Still Night... And Some Of The Trees Look Smashed And I Got Hit By The Tsunami Didn't I? Explains The Flat Trees... And The Sun Is Rising... And I Might Burn, I MUST FIND A CAVE!!!!! *Turns Into A Bat*

Hes Finds A Cave, But He Also Finds Out The Cave Is Zombies Infested...

Pres: HOLY FISH-POWERED FRUIT CAKE!!!!! Wait... Did I Really Just Say That?? Anyway... I Think I Should Get Out My MAce Before You Aim For My... HOLY SAUSGE IN A PENCIL SHARPENER!!! (Wait... Before I Continue, I Wanna Say I'm Sorry For Spamming So Much, Now Let Me Continue My Adventure...) WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?

Creature: I Am The Zombie King.

Pres: I Must Have Been Pulled Into The Mirror, I Just Remember The Only Creatures In The Kingdom Of Madz Were Vampires, Werewolves And Dragons. Well, LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

BANG, SHING, CHRUNCH, Tea Party Break(What the heck?????), BANG, CHING, SCRATCH!

Pres: NOW TIME TO FACE YOUR DOOM ZOMBIE KING!!!!!!!

Zombie King: LETS DO THIS!!!!!

They Both Glow, And Head Torward Each Other Likes Rockets And BOOM!!!!!!

THUMB BATTLE!!!!(I'm Sorry I'm Being So Random)

Zombie: BRAINZ.... BRAINZ.... BRAINZ!!!!!

Pres: I WIN AND YOU LOSE NOOB!!!!!!!

Zombie King: NOOOO...

The Zombie King Cripples Up And Turns Into Dust... And So Did The Zombies.

Pres Goes To Sleep And He Thinks Hes Safe... He Is, But Only The Cave...
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 4:05 pm

Pres Wakes Up...

Pres: Look... Someone Has 2 Twin Dragons. Laying Next To Him... *Gets Out Sniper* Hmmmmm... Aiming.... 1... 2... 3... *Shoots*

HEADSHOT...

Pres: I KILLED A DRAGON!!! Time For Another HEADSHOT... *Shoots*

BODYSHOT...

Pres: CURSE!!!! Well, At Least I Killed Them... Now For The Adult... HEY! HES A MAN!!!!

The Floor Opens Up...

Pres:HOLY...

Demon(Lucy):Don't Kill Another Dragon. Or Else You Will Face Torture.

Pres: wait... I Just Remembered... Snipers Havn't Been Invented Yet!

Demon(Lucy):NOW I AM FORCED TO BRING YOU WITH ME!!!!!

Pres: Wha... *Is Pulled Down In The Crack* AHHHH HE... *The Crack Closes*

The Crack Opens?

Demon(Lucy): GOOD GOSH MAN!!!!! HOW DID THAT NOT HURT!?!

Pres: Cause I'm Sorta Dead.

But Lucy Already Went Back In The Crack.

Pres: I Wonder How The Dragon Man Will Take It After he Finds Out His "Pets" Were Killed... Well He Has No Proof I Ever Did It So... Well I Am Thristy.... MUAUAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 1:54 pm

*walks into bedroom, seeing stuffed dragon dolls were shot Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! 396839

Jayla: WHO SHOT MY DRAGON DOLLS!!

*holds baby dragon close

Jayla: Meh....
Back to top Go down
pres1017
Vagabond
Vagabond
pres1017

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 21st 2010, 3:15 pm

Later In Pres's Cave...

Pres: Hmmm... With These Bionculers I See The Princess Is Sadly Looking At The Dragons... DEAD Dragons... Good Thing I Bit The Dragon Man... But I Sucked TOO Much Blood... Hes Sleeping For 2... Wait... BIONCULERS WERN'T INVENTED IN THE TIME I'M IN NOW!!!! Wait... This Came From A Time Portal...

Pres Looks In The Time Portal... Later In The Time Portal.

Future Jayla: WHY!?!?!?!?! UHHHH!!! DON'T TORTURE ME PLEASE!!!!

Dragon(Able): YOU KILLED MY TWINS!!!!!

Future Jayla: THOSE WERE STUFFED ANIMALS!!!!

Dragon(Able): Well Look What I Found )In Your Closet... *Shows 2 Dead Dragons*

Future Pres(Corrupted By Evil): Oh Yesssss... I Found Them Dead...

Pres Dresses Up As An Old Dude With His Laser Gun He Happened To Find Through The Time Portal.

Pres(In Disguise): Ahhh... Yes....

Future Pres(Corrupted By Evil): WHO ARE YOU!?!

Pres(InDisguise): I Am You From The Farrer Future Of 1198.

Future Pres(Corrupted By Evil): LIES!!!

Pres(In Disguise): I Have Been Wanted So Many Things... After Many Years Of Hiding I Decide *Gets Out Ray-gun* I MUST KILL MY PAST-SELF!

Future Pres(Corruptted By Evil): Hmmm... There Must Be Another Way!!!

Pres(In Disguise): There Is... FIGHT THE EVIL INSIDE YOU AND YOUR FUTURE WON'T BE IN A JAIL CELL!!!

Fututre Pres Is Scared, So He Fights The Evil...

Future Pres: Ok Princess Jayla.... I Didn't Put The Dragons In The Closet, The Zombie King Did... I Tried To Stop Him But I Was Bitten!!!!

Pres(In Disguise): Now My Fututre Really WON'T Be In A Jail Cell!

Future Pres: What?

Pres(In Disguise): Bye!

Pres Sees An Old Guy Hop Out Of His Portal.

Future Pres(Even Older): Somehow I Was In A Jail Cell After Everything Went Into A Boom And I'm In A Beatiful House...

Pres Hops In The Portal.

Pres: Uhhhh... Maybe I Shouldn't Stop The Zombie King Otherwise I'll Be Evil In The Futu... HOLY SAUSEAGE IN A PENCIL SHARPENER!!! A FLYING CAR!!

Robot: Ahh And Here Is Our Time Ra...

Pres: TAKE ME BACK TT 941 AD IN MADZ LAND!!!!!!!

Robot: OK!!

Pres Is Back In His Cave... Wanting To Leave Madz Land... He'll Warn Jayla When The Sun Goes Down...
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 10:07 pm

Jayla: Yay! Dinner time!

*chomps down hearty meal of exotic fruits, turkey, mashed potatoes, and other yummy stuffs

Jayla: Well! The sun is going down!

*sits out on the front porch of the castle
Back to top Go down
Tobi Is Cute
Drifter
Drifter
Tobi Is Cute

Registration date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 27th 2010, 6:44 am

Tobi: -walks in- Hi GUYS! LET'S HAVE A MEDIEVAL POKEMON BATTLE!
Back to top Go down
Pinkmaddie5!
Adventurer
Adventurer
Pinkmaddie5!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 2:34 am

Jayla: Yay! Okay!! INFERNO! COME ON OUT!

*releases Infernape from Pokeball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!   Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Kingdom of Madz!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next