Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My SHORT thread of the beta test

Go down 
+5
Adsertif.
Egaro
Cody
Neo
man101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

My SHORT thread of the beta test Empty
PostSubject: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 21st 2008, 9:05 pm

In 2001 New Horizon interactive and rocketsnail.com had a dream...a dream to create a fun online game for children to play. that dream turned reality in 2005 with Penguin chat 3 closing down and a new game called ClubPenguin being launched things where looking up.
The Beta Test was Launched with 2000 or so people registering. Once i had registered i logged on and started to play what i regarded as Penguin chat 4 :D the map was small and i recall only the town/night club/cofee shop/gift shop/dock and MAYBE the ice rink being there (i don't think the ice rink was )
The day the Beta Test party came the town was decorated with a banner and a box :D i went to it to find a beta tester hat. i thought it looked cool so i put it on going with my red polo shirt! :D

so after the Beta test the hat was worn as an item of clothing as everyone admits it goes with allmost every clothing combo.
But all to soon rumours spread about how beta testers where famous and they started to get crowded. as soon as i read this i "hid" my hat and never wore it for allmost two years...
Most Betas Didn't show off apart from the odd person, most of us play ClubPenguin for fun and to meet friends but there is allways someone who wants fame!

so the moral of this is .. Betas didn't on purpose become famous so don't hate them ;)

Last edited by man101 on June 21st 2008, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 21st 2008, 9:09 pm

You just contradicted yourself-
You said you dont wear your hat to avoid fame, and others have the same choice, so that means they are wearing their hat ON PURPOSE to be famous.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 21st 2008, 9:14 pm

Neo wrote:
You just contradicted yourself-
You said you dont wear your hat to avoid fame, and others have the same choice, so that means they are wearing their hat ON PURPOSE to be famous.

No not really, he said that most dont wear it so they can actually see themselve's and not be crowded, and that it looks great with almost everyone outfit combo, like Fano for example, he wears his beta hat because it looks good with whatever else he has on, and not to act/be famous.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 21st 2008, 9:34 pm

He also said that there are the few who wear it to be famous, but most don't.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 21st 2008, 10:02 pm

Well I wish I new about CP and rocketsnail, etc...
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 21st 2008, 10:05 pm

I want Penguin Chat 3 back!!!!!!! :(

giatekla
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 12:59 am

[b]OFFT: Its gone!!?!?!?!?
BACK: Betas pretty much always "TRY" to be famous.
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 1:17 am

I remember those days i was there during Beta time, I hate how they keep bringing back old items it makes cp less fun because i always collected rare items but now newbie penguins where lots of the old items so old penguins cant really show off any more.
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 1:28 am

I remember this, I am jordan on CP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SHORT thread of the beta test   My SHORT thread of the beta test Empty

Back to top Go down

My SHORT thread of the beta test
Page 1 of 1