Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DO NOT use PrizeRebel

Go down 
+4
Dark
*I.Bros.*
Badger
iWaddle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

DO NOT use PrizeRebel Empty
PostSubject: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 25th 2008, 2:57 pm

This was a comment I got on my PengSpace from Theflame12:

"Despite 'success stories' of people getting free-nx cash cards here are countless problems to this:

1.Out Right the Prize-Rebel staff require you to enter personal info in "offers" and if filled out, you may get points, but the reason why it benefits the site is because these ads spam! and congrats you ruined your email box!

2.These ads are .exe files, which are initiated to install viruses to your computer or adware. And viruses are plentiful in prize rebel, and they are very ugly, some of the highest danger level viruses (norton anti-virus says) even broke down my old comp.

3.The Prize-Rebel staff threaten you to say "do not put fake email addresses" or we will ban you because if you do they can't send your phone number and addresses to companies and salesmen, who will repeatedly harass you with products they try to sell you. I even had our phone number changed and made it unlisted. But since they use your IP address to track your personal info out, that won't work.

4.Prize-Rebel also says not to use prepaid credit cards, because they want you to put charge cards in where they can withdraw money out of your account without knowing
Gms say you will be banned if you advertise or get these fake cash cards, that's why you've probably banned for "nx fraud or illegal nx"

This is a spyware site, no government will shut it down. But if you stop using it it'll shut down by itself

Conclusion: DO NOT USE PRIZE-REBEL IT'S a SPAMMER SITE! YOU WILL RUIN YOUR PRIVACY AND LIFE!"

:scared:
Back to top Go down
Badger
Adept
Adept
Badger

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 25th 2008, 2:58 pm

I dont use it. It asks for to much info!
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 26th 2008, 4:01 pm

Yeah I dont use it either. Im so glad :) I knew that all along ;)
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 26th 2008, 4:13 pm

So I will get rid of this forum?
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 26th 2008, 4:42 pm

Bye Bye to my Runescape Membership :Distressed:
Back to top Go down
lebron jam24
Sidekick
Sidekick
lebron jam24

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 26th 2008, 6:10 pm

I used it to get CP membership from Prize Rebel but im not going to anymore
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 26th 2008, 6:12 pm

I guess this means the Prize Rebel fourm is done for. :P
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel EmptyJune 26th 2008, 6:23 pm

Read my review, it has exactly what really goes down on that site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO NOT use PrizeRebel   DO NOT use PrizeRebel Empty

Back to top Go down

DO NOT use PrizeRebel
Page 1 of 1