Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)

Go down 
+6
Argie
Clonewars2
Spence
AlterBlade
Helaina
ipodflix
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) Empty
PostSubject: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 4:48 am

Ok prizerebel is a site that you do surveys and fill in personal info to recieve points to be used on there site,What im going to show you is how to fill in those blanks with random info so you dont put you identity at risk.

The programs here do not contain virus's
Roboform Download
CCleaner Download

Fizix Download (*NEW*Download,When it downloads drag an drop onto a firefox window and it will auto install Fizix as a Firfox Add-On)

I also have a thread on the Chit-Chat Section witch tells you what offers work and what offers do not.
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/chit-chat-f8/prizerebel-currently-working-offers-t25124.htm

(Warning: Never Do Credit Card or Cell Phone surveys for they will charge your phone and charge your credit card.)

Step 1: Sign up at Prizerebel,It would be nice for you to sign up on my referal link since i made this guide.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=125123

Step 1:Download "Roboform" This is a program wich automatically fills blank spaces with false info.

Step 2:Download "CCleaner" This program clears your computers Cache,Old files(No Use) And internet Cookies and such.

Step 3:Open Roboform and click New identity then, Go to Fakenamegenerator.com and copy info from a randomly generated name into roboform's blank, After that is done click ok.

Step 4:There should be a Roboform tab in your internet browser with the name of whatever identity you named it,When you click the name it will fill any blanks on the survey with that name.

Step 5: After you complete 1 survey you should close out your internet browser and open CCleaner and hit "Run Cleaner" this will delete any added files from the survey and any cache and cookies wich will result in you earning points fast.

Step 6: Close CCleaner and open your internet browser and login, Tada you have points from the survey without your own information added and no spam to you or your email.

Step 7: Just repeat the process of doing the surveys and running CCleaner and you wont have to worry about Spam.

Prizerebel dosn't have Viruses or spyware on it,the only thing you have to worry about is putting in your own info because this will jepordize your email and other personal things,Make sure your virus scanner and firewall are up to date and always on.

HERES A VIDEO ABOUT IT IF YOU DIDNT QUITE UNDERSTAND MY GUIDE

Last edited by ipodflix on June 16th 2009, 6:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 12:43 pm

wow you know lots, Thats amazing but i signed up b4 and used my info :(
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 12:53 pm

You should add in there, download a program called "Prize Rebel Fizix". It's for Firefox only. Go to the top of the browser and hit File>>Open>>Prize Rebel Fizix once you download it. Save it and then you won't need to spend an hour filling in all those survey questions.
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 5:14 pm

Chao wrote:
You should add in there, download a program called "Prize Rebel Fizix". It's for Firefox only. Go to the top of the browser and hit File>>Open>>Prize Rebel Fizix once you download it. Save it and then you won't need to spend an hour filling in all those survey questions.

Thx i'll try it.
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 5:48 pm

Chao wrote:
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

Can you post a download link or upload your bot somewhere because i cannot find a link to download and multiple forums and comments on such sites where they claim "Fizix's point generator dosnt work because you have to sign up under his referal link"
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 5:48 pm

How long does it take to do a survey with this?
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 5:52 pm

Spence wrote:
Depends on what surveys you do,Some take awhile because you have to click
Skip,Skip,Skip till you reach the last past and get the points for you PR account.

But with the Fizix Point Gainer Bot it Automatically does the page
skipping for you so you do lots of surveys faster...I'm still waiting
for Chao to reply with a Download link to the bot because the 1 i have
up there gets the bot but wont open.
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 5:59 pm

oh, ok, well is it faster than doing it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 6:14 pm

Great Guide. Bow to Your Master
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 15th 2009, 6:20 pm

Spence wrote:
oh, ok, well is it faster than doing it yourself?
Yes, It's a bot that does pretty much everything for you.

Clonewars2 wrote:
Great Guide. Bow to Your Master
TY. ;)
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 16th 2009, 4:17 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 16th 2009, 12:13 pm

ipodflix wrote:
Spence wrote:
Skip,Skip,Skip till you reach the last past and get the points for you PR account.

Yeah, it does the whole thing for you in up to 3-4 minutes instead of an hour.

http://www.mediafire.com/?klmtuzyuzwg

It doesn't have any viruses. Like I said, download it, then go to the top of your Firefox browser and hit File>>Open File>>Fizix.
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 16th 2009, 6:06 pm

I'll add that link to the guide thanks
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 16th 2009, 7:46 pm

By the way, you can't use the same email for every offer and you need to clear your cookies once and awhile.
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 17th 2009, 3:58 pm

Chao wrote:
ipodflix wrote:
Spence wrote:

Yeah, it does the whole thing for you in up to 3-4 minutes instead of an hour.

http://www.mediafire.com/?klmtuzyuzwg

It doesn't have any viruses. Like I said, download it, then go to the top of your Firefox browser and hit File>>Open File>>Fizix.
is taht macs? i cant download it
Back to top Go down
Spence
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spence

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJune 17th 2009, 4:19 pm

WOW THIS is amazing i tried this it takes me less than 3 minutes if u full out all the tabs in robofill!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 2:16 pm

Spence, no double posting.

Ipodflix, I'll sticky this.

As for everyone else, if you can, I need someone to go on my account for me and get me 9 or 10 points. I will reward you for doing so.
Just PM me if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 3:59 pm

Sticky this? Why in the world would you sticky this?
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 4:27 pm

I don't know....Prize Rebel sucks.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 9:48 pm

You're a bunch of bums. :p
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 9:57 pm

Argie wrote:
Sticky this? Why in the world would you sticky this?
...because Chao is into it at the moment and wants some points. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 11:44 am

Well, considering nobody has cared about it exept for him since June 17th, I think it's a rather dumb idea to sticky it.
Back to top Go down
Kool Kat
Vanguard
Vanguard
Kool Kat

Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 11:39 pm

Argie wrote:
Well, considering nobody has cared about it exept for him since June 17th, I think it's a rather dumb idea to sticky it.

Don't worry. So do i. =/
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 12:33 pm

Well, first of all, it's a useful guide for some people other than you. Why are you even posting here?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 1:04 pm

To try and get you to realize that "some people" equals 1/8000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)   Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info) Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide:How To Use Prizerebel (With False Info)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next