Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server is up!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Server is up!! Empty
PostServer is up!!

So We finnaly got the Maplestory Private Server up for my maplestory forum so Im so happy. It has been going so good now. I have learned a lot about Forumotion...Like a Forum shop and pets! So iv'e been real happy about that. Also is their a way so that guests can see the download link only if they register???

Toady i made Cocoa Crackle Cookies for the family reunion! I ate half of them before they even came :face:

Adn I went to the zoo and saw a sloth bear.

Thats my day!

P.S. I am Sad that Dark is gone but we all have to remember that we still have ta greatest admins around:
CJ, RTL and Big SB...Thanks for sticking with us through all these tough times Staff :Cj: :Goob: :iWaddle: :Kant Sbell: :Eggroll: :Boom: :dark:

As said by Goob, Remember this people!!:

Quote :
What has gone wrong since he left?

Dark came up with the idea. It doesn't mean he is the main creator. RTL, Guin, and Dark are the main creators.

We can survive without him. You guys are underestimating the rest of the admins so much. Cj and Big Sb are awesome at GFX, RTL is smart and whoever the new admin is will do a great job as well.

Nobody was mean to Dark. Him and some of the staff members just didn't agree with him a lot. He didn't like that and it made him feel like the staff didn't like him. And he got sad and left.

I don't think you're giving Cj. Big Sb, and RTL a chance. It's unfair for them to hear that the forum doesn't feel right when Dark isn't here.

Last edited by Jake on July 13th 2008, 9:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Server is up!! :: Comments

RR
Re: Server is up!!
Post July 13th 2008, 9:44 pm by RR
I saw it. :)
Great work Jake. Ill just try to figure this out now. :oops:
Jake
Post July 13th 2008, 9:48 pm by Jake
lol
Most of the credit goes to determined also I added another download you need to play the server.
Mickey4741
Post July 13th 2008, 9:52 pm by Mickey4741
Sweet! A private server? COOL!
Jake
Post July 13th 2008, 9:54 pm by Jake
Yeah with Great EXP and Drop rates!
Post  by Sponsored content

Server is up!!

Page 1 of 1