Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legendary Badge!

Go down 
+41
Sergio
lookathis
Mr Fun
UnReAl-MaStEr
*I.Bros.*
Sonic Boom
RR
lafftar
KingdomDarkII
AlterBlade
Cycle22
Argie
Xfadeaway
Techno
Hyperhawk
Mickey4741
Smarteh
Bulletwolf
Yippiyo
jmg11
Kyuu
Skyward Sam
Admin
Adam[]
Tricky
Asho
Adsertif.
.:Goo Mad:.
Egaro
Neo
.Tranquility
VC
Ramza
RTL
Goobenheimer
Koupan
Dan
Maria
CrazyCatoon
Ghost
Dark
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

Legendary Badge! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 12:41 pm

I like how you said that, Dark. "Worked hard" Wasted time on the forums more like? It's not much work to type.

Anyway, cycle, just keep posting. It's not impossible. Everyone can get the next top badge if they post like crazy. XD
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 12:44 pm

Yeah well it will be hard, you will have a big competition with me, I think Egaro is frustrated with trying to catch up with me... :face:
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 12:55 pm

Dark wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:
Its seems like the only 2 that could get all 5 right now is Egaro and Adsertif since they are the only ones near top poster :face: And it wouldn't really be fair to make them get all 5 again xD

Its 100% fair, if you want the top badge you should work hard as Adsertif and Egaro did, you know that they weren't the top posters? They were like the 7th and 6th top posters? They worked hard until they became 1st and 2nd.

You misunderstood what I said, I said fadeaway's idea of getting 10 badges wouldn't be fair because they would have to get them all over again, sorry if that was not clear. Egaro and Adsertif definately deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 1:00 pm

Cycle22 wrote:
Dark wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:
Its seems like the only 2 that could get all 5 right now is Egaro and Adsertif since they are the only ones near top poster :face: And it wouldn't really be fair to make them get all 5 again xD

Its 100% fair, if you want the top badge you should work hard as Adsertif and Egaro did, you know that they weren't the top posters? They were like the 7th and 6th top posters? They worked hard until they became 1st and 2nd.

You misunderstood what I said, I said fadeaway's idea of getting 10 badges wouldn't be fair because they would have to get them all over again, sorry if that was not clear. Egaro and Adsertif definately deserve it!

Well I don't wanna be a mod really. :mmm:
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 1:01 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:
Dark wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

Well I don't wanna be a mod really. :mmm:

I'm sure they won't force you to be a mod :face:
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 1:04 pm

It's better to have the title of top poster than jsut a mod of a great fourum, it's alot of honor being the top poster. :)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 1:41 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
It's better to have the title of top poster than jsut a mod of a great fourum, it's alot of honor being the top poster. :)
Actually, depending. :P

If all your posts were spammish and you got in a bit of trouble most of the time it wouldn't be much of an honor. Anyway, to tell you the truth, I would rather be moderator if I wanted to show honor, because that means the admins thought you were kind, respectful, active, etc etc and I would much rather be all of those than one of those.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 1:50 pm

Dark wrote:
fdfgd
What is that suppose to mean?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 1:52 pm

Chao19 wrote:
Dark wrote:
fdfgd
Dark never said that.
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 1:59 pm

Dark wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 2:04 pm

Argie wrote:
Chao19 wrote:
Dark wrote:
fdfgd
Dark never said that.

Guin screwed that post up. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 2:09 pm

Probably
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 2:58 pm

Hopefully Dark can start retyping it. :)
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 3:02 pm

The reason for editing was to keep it a secret and it was in February so I think noone knew what you needed to get that badge yet and it was going to be given as a surprise ;)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 3:42 pm

Cycle22 wrote:
The reason for editing was to keep it a secret and it was in February so I think noone knew what you needed to get that badge yet and it was going to be given as a surprise ;)
no cause it only changed after the Guin Attacks...
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 3:44 pm

Not like it matters.

it's just saying that there are Legendary Badges.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 3:49 pm

~Karmatic~ wrote:
Not like it matters.

it's just saying that there are Legendary Badges.
ya but the post was about how to get it (if you get all 5 badges...)
everyone thinks it was if you get the legendary rank....
ITS NOT!
ITS IF YOU GET 5 BADGES.... YOU GET TO PICK WHETHER TO GET THE LEGANDARY BADGE OR THE MOD STATUS....
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 3:50 pm

You don't get a choice of Mod Status silly.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 3:51 pm

~Karmatic~ wrote:
You don't get a choice of Mod Status silly.
well whatever it was...
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 20th 2008, 3:54 pm

It was you can get the Badge or get the badge.
Back to top Go down
lafftar
Vagabond
Vagabond
lafftar

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 21st 2008, 9:01 am

That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 21st 2008, 9:30 pm

Cycle22 wrote:

Well when I was first here, it was a long post. :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 21st 2008, 9:56 pm

It was? I thought it was pretty short...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 21st 2008, 10:06 pm

Egaro wrote:
It was? I thought it was pretty short...
~Egaro

Yeah well there was a post still. :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 EmptyApril 21st 2008, 10:15 pm

Yeah; it must have been messed up during the hacking...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Badge!   Legendary Badge! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Badge!
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next