Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boo
Observer
Observer
Boo

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Saturday! Empty
PostSaturday!

Today's been boring, and yesterday I was sick, so I'm going to post my blog about Saturday.

I woke up around 7 am. I thought nothing was going on. So my mom came into the kitchen and asked if I was ready for the big game. At that point I hadn't eaten breakfast yet, and was still in my jammies. (Yes jammies, you got a problem with that?) So I rushed and ate a bowl of golden grahams. I got into my uniform (pink tank top that had my town name on it, then Allstars, my pink hat with an awesome black star, my black shorts, white sliders, and long, tie-dye pink and white socks.) I got into the car at about 8:05. I had a cooler with two gatorades, my waterbottle, a little pack of mini nilla's, and a ton of ice. So I got to the ball field, and started to catch a little with my team-mate Carlee. (She was on my regular rec ball team, so I had already known her.) At 9:06 precisely, the game started, my team in the field first, Ashley pitching. I was benched because one of my friend's weirdo parents just had to have their girl playing, or else they got mad at Coach Brawley. (How badly do they need to get a life if they have to live it through their kid?) So I screamed for Ashley, saying "strike her out! Strike here out!" She struck no one out, so they got to the six run limit. We switched. I was the fifth batter. I smacked that ball into the outfield, but only made it to first. So the game went on. We lost, 12-11, but they called some unfair outs on Sara, if you ask me. We would've tied if it hadn't been for that. So we went over to the little pavilion and took a break, ate some popsicles, blah, blah, blah. And then started the second game, sometime around 11 am. So, we got through the next game, singing our stupid and pointless cheers, until we stopped. We tied the game 9-9. And they had a sing some cheer around the pitcher's mound.
(Slow)
"We're all for one" (repeat)
"And one for all" (repeat)
"Together we stand" (repeat)
"Together we fall" (repeat)
"But in the end" (repeat)
"We win them all" (repeat)
(Fast)
"We're all for one and one for all. Together we stand, together we fall. But in the end we win them all. Goooo
Softball!"

You get the picture. Ashlee didn't like that cheer. She said it was a big fat lie. So we ended the game at about 12:30 pm. It was fun. Then the Brawley's invited us to their cousins pool. So I went home, ate lunch, and headed to their cousin's house. Carlee, Ashlee, Kepli, Egaro, Zach, Zack, Kaitlin, Lauren and I were there. So we played for a long time. At one point I even had the attack of the peeps who wanted me to be their Mommy. (Please don't ask!) Once Egaro's friend Zach got their, Carlee found out that Zach tastes like bananas. (Just what we all wanted to know!) So, at nine pm we left. And that was my amazing day.

And the next day I got sick. 8X

Boo :div:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Saturday! :: Comments

Egaro
Re: Saturday!
Post July 14th 2008, 7:20 pm by Egaro
And I was there. 8)
~Egaro
*I.Bros.*
Post July 14th 2008, 7:23 pm by *I.Bros.*
I hate being sick!
xVx iMurk xVx
Post July 14th 2008, 7:26 pm by xVx iMurk xVx
Lol, nice day. He tastes like bananananananas? :scared: Okay then. Too bad you got sick though.
Egaro
Post July 14th 2008, 7:29 pm by Egaro
Oh God, I'm just glad she didn't bite me. :scared:
~Egaro
Post July 15th 2008, 11:55 am by Mook
I don't like being sick either. :S
Cody
Post July 15th 2008, 1:29 pm by Cody
I hate being sick
Boo
Post July 17th 2008, 9:44 am by Boo
I got better by later that afternoon. We had pulled pork for dinner. Pork that has been pulled makes everything better. Especially if it's from Walmart!

Boo :div:
Mickey4741
Post July 17th 2008, 7:00 pm by Mickey4741
Sounds okay...
Post  by Sponsored content

Saturday!

Page 1 of 1