Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clonewars2 banned forever

Go down 
+10
Dobby
Yoda.
Kandyfloss
Cody
Mook
Name
Egaro
BT
Waddle50008
Clonewars2
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Clonewars2 banned forever Empty
PostSubject: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 9:59 am

Well Clonewars2 is banned forever along with Mr Mosterio someone must have spent a long time trying to get on it and they did and banned it forever all my buddys were on it to :( even some who quit i still have backups that are as old as mr mosterio so i changed thier passwords to the hardest thing i could think of (spent 1 hr thinking of one) so i will be on hoppypenguin who is as old as mr mosterio so anyone who was on my list can add me on hoppypenguin and delete me on clonewars2. P.s. i called and emaild cp they said they cant do anything

(Dont fight on this post lat post i made about this someone started fighting. Dont)

Last edited by clonewars2 on July 18th 2008, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 10:08 am

Try calling CP and swearing at them if they are idiots :P
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 10:17 am

i did i called them and i emailed them they said they cant do anything
Waddle50008 wrote:
Try calling CP and swearing at them if they are idiots :P
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 10:47 am

He said call them.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 10:50 am

i did call them
FireFox wrote:
He said call them.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 10:51 am

clonewars2 wrote:
i did i called them...

Right there.

I guess you're going to have to use another penguin; how many more have you got left?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 10:54 am

i have about 50 that i wrote down from all my email adresses and most of them are as old as mr mosterio im useing hoppypenguin right now
Egaro wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
i did i called them...

Right there.

I guess you're going to have to use another penguin; how many more have you got left?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 11:06 am

Wow, that's a lot of penguins. o_O I think I've seen Hoppypenguin somewhere before...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 11:16 am

Yea it is.i have alot of other penguins that you would know in a heartbeat if i told you thier names.
Egaro wrote:
Wow, that's a lot of penguins. o_O I think I've seen Hoppypenguin somewhere before...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 11:36 am

clonewars2 wrote:
i have about 50 that i wrote down from all my email adresses and most of them are as old as mr mosterio im useing hoppypenguin right now
Egaro wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
i did i called them...

Right there.

~Egaro
:0o I was spikeuout LOL we had a rare contest XD
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 11:40 am

o hey lol i remember that XD
Devo12345 wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Egaro wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
i did i called them...

Right there.

~Egaro
:0o I was spikeuout LOL we had a rare contest XD
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 12:40 pm

Wow. I hate when people get banned forever for no reason. :x
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:19 pm

Yea i know
Mook3 wrote:
Wow. I hate when people get banned forever for no reason. :x
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:20 pm

There was a reason mook...
Back to top Go down
Kandyfloss
Wanderer
Wanderer
Kandyfloss

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:25 pm

Can you tell us the names of all your penguins? I wanna know if I have any that are on my buddy list
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:26 pm

Did you read the post i said dont fight plz if your gonna say something bad then dont say it at all and whoever was on those beta accounts banned me. mook dont ask why and cody dont say anything
Cody wrote:
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:27 pm

No you werent
Kandyfloss wrote:
Can you tell us the names of all your penguins? I wanna know if I have any that are on my buddy list
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:28 pm

That sucks
I hope you get unbanned and they get banned
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:30 pm

I cant get unbanned cuz they must have found out my pass. considering they found out Halo2s and Bikeboy93s pass
123yoda123 wrote:
That sucks
I hope you get unbanned and they get banned
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:33 pm

you mean bikeboys pass wow they should get IP banneded
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:34 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Did you read the post i said dont fight plz if your gonna say something bad then dont say it at all and whoever was on those beta accounts banned me. mook dont ask why and cody dont say anything
Cody wrote:

This is a forum. I can post in a topic about thid anytime, unless i get a PM from a mod/admin telling me otherwise i can post here.

And im not trying to start an arguement, Im just proving that the betas didn't hack you, and big red, the one that was on club penguin at the time, was the real one, i was talking to him on aim.

1. You mouth off to bikeboy93 and BIG red (Not a hacker, i talk to him on aim all the time)
2. Now you say they hacked into your account and banned you? did you think that maybe you mouthing off to the betas and saying they 'sock bulls' and 'all betas sock'
3. As mike pointed out before, Only club penguin can ban you forever. So..your basically saying betas hacked you and banned you forever because they work for club penguin.

clonewars2 wrote:
I cant get unbanned cuz they must have found out my pass. considering they found out Halo2s and Bikeboy93s pass

Do you have prove that they've found out your password?
1. Halo2 pass halo :roll: Have fun with teh beta lol.

Also, that was the real bikeboy93 because no one else has the password bisides bikeboy93 and you have no proof otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:42 pm

I Went on the email adress that clonewars2 was made on and emaild cp asking them why i was banned they continud to say for cheating/useing a 3rd party program i dont hack so therefore i dint get banned for it wasint what i said that got me banned. i said that about the non origanal owners on halo2 and bikeboy93 they got mad finally got on my account used a hacking program on it and got me banned forever outomaticly. so that settles that the facts are all there
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

This is a forum. I can post in a topic about thid anytime, unless i get a PM from a mod/admin telling me otherwise i can post here.

And im not trying to start an arguement, Im just proving that the betas didn't hack you, and big red, the one that was on club penguin at the time, was the real one, i was talking to him on aim.

1. You mouth off to bikeboy93 and BIG red (Not a hacker, i talk to him on aim all the time)
2. Now you say they hacked into your account and banned you? did you think that maybe you mouthing off to the betas and saying they 'sock bulls' and 'all betas sock'
3. As mike pointed out before, Only club penguin can ban you forever. So..your basically saying betas hacked you and banned you forever because they work for club penguin.
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:44 pm

Just e-mail them saying you're depressed as your penguin is banned
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:46 pm

DId you even read my post i said i emaild them and called them they said no.
Dobby wrote:
Just e-mail them saying you're depressed as your penguin is banned
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:49 pm

wolves I contacted halo2 and he changed it :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Clonewars2 banned forever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next