Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clonewars2 banned forever

Go down 
+10
Dobby
Yoda.
Kandyfloss
Cody
Mook
Name
Egaro
BT
Waddle50008
Clonewars2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:50 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
I Went on the email adress that clonewars2 was made on and emaild cp asking them why i was banned they continud to say for cheating/useing a 3rd party program i dont hack so therefore i dint get banned for it wasint what i said that got me banned. i said that about the non origanal owners on halo2 and bikeboy93 they got mad finally got on my account used a hacking program on it and got me banned forever outomaticly. so that settles that the facts are all there
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Did you read the post i said dont fight plz if your gonna say something bad then dont say it at all and whoever was on those beta accounts banned me. mook dont ask why and cody dont say anything
Cody wrote:
There was a reason mook...

This is a forum. I can post in a topic about thid anytime, unless i get a PM from a mod/admin telling me otherwise i can post here.

And im not trying to start an arguement, Im just proving that the betas didn't hack you, and big red, the one that was on club penguin at the time, was the real one, i was talking to him on aim.

1. You mouth off to bikeboy93 and BIG red (Not a hacker, i talk to him on aim all the time)
2. Now you say they hacked into your account and banned you? did you think that maybe you mouthing off to the betas and saying they 'sock bulls' and 'all betas sock'
3. As mike pointed out before, Only club penguin can ban you forever. So..your basically saying betas hacked you and banned you forever because they work for club penguin.

Can you please stop writing then putting the quote, it makes no sense, write below it.

Again i say, Bikeboy93 does not hack, and was the REAL bikeboy93.

Chat with big red on aim.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cody on July 18th 2008, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:53 pm

Wolves BIG red and bikeboy are brothers right?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:54 pm

Devo12345 wrote:
Wolves BIG red and bikeboy are brothers right?

No..They're not..
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:58 pm

Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
I Went on the email adress that clonewars2 was made on and emaild cp asking them why i was banned they continud to say for cheating/useing a 3rd party program i dont hack so therefore i dint get banned for it wasint what i said that got me banned. i said that about the non origanal owners on halo2 and bikeboy93 they got mad finally got on my account used a hacking program on it and got me banned forever outomaticly. so that settles that the facts are all there
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Did you read the post i said dont fight plz if your gonna say something bad then dont say it at all and whoever was on those beta accounts banned me. mook dont ask why and cody dont say anything
Cody wrote:

This is a forum. I can post in a topic about thid anytime, unless i get a PM from a mod/admin telling me otherwise i can post here.

And im not trying to start an arguement, Im just proving that the betas didn't hack you, and big red, the one that was on club penguin at the time, was the real one, i was talking to him on aim.

1. You mouth off to bikeboy93 and BIG red (Not a hacker, i talk to him on aim all the time)
2. Now you say they hacked into your account and banned you? did you think that maybe you mouthing off to the betas and saying they 'sock bulls' and 'all betas sock'
3. As mike pointed out before, Only club penguin can ban you forever. So..your basically saying betas hacked you and banned you forever because they work for club penguin.

Can you please stop writing then putting the quote, it makes no sense, write below it.

Spoiler:
Well someone hacked me then mabye it wasint bikeboy but someone got mad at me for aying it and did it
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 1:58 pm

btw how do you have all these betas AIM's?
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:00 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

Spoiler:
Well someone hacked me then mabye it wasint bikeboy but someone got mad at me for aying it and did it

Proof?

Devo12345 wrote:

They're friends.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:07 pm

When i emaild cp they said it wasint for rude langudge they said it was for hacking
and i dont hack so someone got on my penguin.
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

Spoiler:

Proof?

Devo12345 wrote:

They're friends.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:08 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
When i emaild cp they said it wasint for rude langudge they said it was for hacking
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

Spoiler:

Proof?

Devo12345 wrote:

They're friends.

Put the email in a spoiler please.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:17 pm

I already deleted it cuz i had gotten that email before you even posted on this topic i didnt think anyone would say its my falut im banned foever :roll:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

Spoiler:

Proof?

Devo12345 wrote:

They're friends.

Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:21 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
I already deleted it cuz i had gotten that email before you even posted on this topic i didnt think anyone would say its my falut im banned foever :roll:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

Spoiler:

Proof?

Devo12345 wrote:

They're friends.

Well now people can think that you've gotten banned for mouthing off at the betas, as there is no such thing as a hack that can guess your password, unless they have a password guesser, which is highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:24 pm

I meant when i said hack as in they guessed my password then hacked on my penguin
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

Spoiler:

Proof?

Devo12345 wrote:

They're friends.

Well now people can think that you've gotten banned for mouthing off at the betas, as there is no such thing as a hack that can guess your password, unless they have a password guesser, which is highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:25 pm

Devo12345 wrote:

Its called knowing your resources.
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:26 pm

I hate bikeboy he claims to "own" my penguin!
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:30 pm

man101 wrote:

Do you hate bikeboy93 or bike boy93, they're two different people.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 2:36 pm

I know bike boy93 he wouldnt do that.
Cody wrote:
man101 wrote:

Do you hate bikeboy93 or bike boy93, they're two different people.
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 3:32 pm

clonewars2 wrote:

You cant use a hacking program to get on people's accounts. Ask Club Penguin for the logs of what your penguin did at the time and place it was banned. And you seriously have to stop responding to quotes above them.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 3:38 pm

Mike 92 wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:

You cant use a hacking program to get on people's accounts. Ask Club Penguin for the logs of what your penguin did at the time and place it was banned. And you seriously have to stop responding to quotes above them.
I emaild cp asking how i got banned they said for useing a third party program (hacking)
and i dont have any cheating programs of any kind and i dont cheat. so therfore
someone must have found resorses guessd my password then cheated (hacked)
wile on my penguin. thats what i mean when i say they hacked my penguin.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 3:39 pm

Yeah to have a hacking pass guesser u'd need a connection of where all the accounts user and pass goes which is EXTREMELY hard to get
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 3:45 pm

They got my pass throw resourses they probably searched me looked at my youtube account looked at any of my profiles and guessed passwords depending on the things i like. then they logged on my penguin and used a cheating program on cp and the servers detect it and outomaticly bann you forever.
Devo12345 wrote:
Yeah to have a hacking pass guesser u'd need a connection of where all the accounts user and pass goes which is EXTREMELY hard to get
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 4:51 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Mike 92 wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:

I emaild cp asking how i got banned they said for useing a third party program (hacking)
and i dont have any cheating programs of any kind and i dont cheat. so therfore
someone must have found resorses guessd my password then cheated (hacked)
wile on my penguin. thats what i mean when i say they hacked my penguin.

Yeah so ask Club Penguin for the logs of your account and if you weren't the one who cheated you will have a clean alibi.

Last edited by Mike 92 on July 18th 2008, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 5:05 pm

I'm guessing your last ban was for saying "Halo sucks bulls" to Halo2 on CP. :P
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 5:58 pm

iWaddle wrote:
I'm guessing your last ban was for saying "Halo sucks bulls" to Halo2 on CP. :P

Yep, its obviously because he was mouthing off to the betas.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 7:48 pm

Ok, flame war!!

Locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clonewars2 banned forever   Clonewars2 banned forever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clonewars2 banned forever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2