Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!

Go down 
+3
LtbJ
Ghost
AlterBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! Empty
PostSubject: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 1:12 am

The new pin is here.It is a record cd found by the green puffles in the night club.Put your sursor on the cursor on the green puffle to see the pin.

Next, we have the new clothing catalog!
This catalog is kind of random, so this party is really mysterious to me. :P
We have a glacier shirt, a large selection of a new pair of shoes, a sunset dress with a neclace, and sadly, my rare CP coat - the black letterman jacket - came back. :(
Luckily, I still have the green one! :D
The fire-fighter suit came back too.Click on the wig of the supernova penguin for the viking helmet.Next, we have a pair of new braclets that are hidden.You can get them by clicking the pink rocker with the shoe lifting up.Click on the blue dots that are running into each other on the Sarong for the Divers Helmet.The woodsman hat is available for the last time.Click the top left part of the purple shield for the hat.Click the blue shirt under the glacier shirt for a jade neclace.

The party continues until Tuesday, and so far I haven't found any new free item.The Ice Brug stage has been turned off(unless you go on it) and the penguin band is still on break, so try to find them! ;)

Last edited by Chao19 on August 1st 2008, 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 1:18 am

This catolog is small, random and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 1:20 am

Chao19 wrote:
The new pin is here.It is a record cd found by the green puffles in the night club.Put your sursor on the cursor on the green puffle to see the pin.

Next, we have the new clothing catalog!
This catalog is kind of random, so this party is really mysterious to me. :P
We have a glacier shirt, a large selection of a new pair of shoes, a sunset dress with a neclace, and sadly, my rare CP coats came back. :(
The fire-fighter suit came back too.Click on the wig of the supernova penguin for the viking helmet.Next, we have a pair of new braclets that are hidden.You can get them by clicking the pink rocker with the shoe lifting up.Click the blue shirt under the glacier shirt for a jade neclace.

The party continues until Monday, and so far I haven't found any new free item.The Ice Brug stage has been turned off(unless you go on it) and the penguin band is still on break, so try to find them! ;)

Dude don't tell them everything put things in spoilers. also, i already posted mine ^_^
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 1:21 am

Yeah, but once again, mine is more detailed.Seriously though, this isn't a race dude.You don't have to be immature about it(sometimes you will). :/

Snookims, they brought back alot of my rare items in just a month. :(

By the way, the country stage is back at the dock.I think they're just repeating the order from last time. :shy:

Last edited by Chao19 on August 1st 2008, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 1:25 am

I new this catalog would suck!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 1:27 am

Plus, they gave back the mexican carpet background(or something like that) from January 2007. :(
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 3:03 am

This Catalog goes under the worst since I started and in the top 3 worst ever. Thats my opinion. :face:
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 8:56 am

this catalog is dissapointing. theres like 3 cool things in it.
Back to top Go down
GuaNloNG.
Sidekick
Sidekick
GuaNloNG.

Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 9:32 am

Caleboy 123 wrote:
this catalog is dissapointing. theres like 3 cool things in it.

I agree it was lousy. :line:

Bring back blue duffle coat!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 9:45 am

I know they could of done alot better. :/
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! EmptyAugust 1st 2008, 10:01 am

Ghost already posted this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!   New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Clothing Catalog, New Pin, and the party goes on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: