Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What CPP has done for me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digit
The Other Guy
The Other Guy
Digit

Registration date : 2009-02-12

What CPP has done for me. Empty
PostSubject: What CPP has done for me.   What CPP has done for me. EmptyJuly 24th 2014, 3:51 pm

Hey guys, long time no see!
(If you don't know who this is: Kakaromango, Kaka, etc)

I've been reading alot of my old posts lately as some newer ones from old users that have been here since forever and I just can't help but think about how I would have been different if I hadn't been ever interested in Club Penguin or even the forums for that matter. So I would just like to take a moment to point out what CPP has done for me and how I plan to incorporate this into my future plans and goals. Maybe you guys could post what you think CPP has done for you in the past as well as maybe what you would like to see for the future of the forums.

What CPP has done for me:

What CPP has done for me is inspire me to become a Graphic Designer. It always peaked my interest when somebody would use Photoshop or some other high end graphics creation/image manipulation program to make a cool and professional(?) looking banner of some sort. Looking at little signatures made by Brian or designs made by Big Sb always gave me this feeling that I wanted to do that stuff as well. I really have a hard time putting it into words about how that stuff always made me feel, the look of it, the color palettes used, how the choice of using one fractal there or one vector here and the purpose it showed. These feelings always inspired to do JUST that. I mean, I can also say I learned more or less how to communicate properly-ish, discovered the gateway to the depths on the internet thanks to Maria, and learned what [i]proper grammar[i] is from Bronze and even Brian shows up again in there. I guess to tie all that up, it really helped me grow up in a sense, like I wouldn't be the same person today if it wasn't for this forums, and sure it may have only been about 6 years or so from when I was 12 but in that time period people can really change for the better or for the worst.

So today, I'm proud to say that I am 18 y/o and have graduated high school (satisfactorily) recently to and I am now currently attending college to pursue a bachelors degree in Graphic Design. I couldn't have asked for anything different up until now and I'm glad I get to say that proudly as most people don't really ever get that chance. This forum inspired me to head into Graphic Design and helped me decide what I want to do with my life. Not trying to sound soft and gushy, more or less thankful and appreciative.

SO OTHER STUFFZ:
I would like to see this forum be revitalized, would be FUGGIN awesome.
And if I can help with that, that would cool too.
kthxbai
Back to top Go down

What CPP has done for me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Forum :: Support and Feedback-
Jump to: