Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any of y'all down to start a new forum?

Go down 
+7
Mikki
Bandit
Creeper
ParkourSAM
Thunder
Brennan
Skyward Sam
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Any of y'all down to start a new forum? Empty
PostSubject: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptySeptember 12th 2012, 4:56 am

Who gives if it has a topic or any of that, let's just start a place where we can go and do anything and talk about anything we want. In fact, I'll do it right now. Hopefully over the next couple months enough people see this thread and go over there. In fact, let's just spam this whole forum with the link so all the old members see it. I'll probably actually make it tomorrow and not now, or someone else can, just make a forum anywhere and we can have people make up a theme and whatnot, all that fun stuff. Make the topics vague with only a few sections so we can just put a bunch of threads in a few sections. Sweet, peace.
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptySeptember 12th 2012, 1:32 pm

I'm down if you do make it, I'm actually not terrible busy with school this time, (well not as much as last year). If someone makes one I'll go on.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptySeptember 12th 2012, 7:58 pm

I love the idea. That was kind of the point of the gaming forum though...
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2012, 1:49 am

Okay, let's do it.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptySeptember 15th 2012, 3:25 am

Busy weekend back in town, if anyone wants to step up and make a simple forum that would be awesome. We can worry about design and stuff later.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptySeptember 16th 2012, 9:36 pm

I would come on sometimes just for the heck of it. Unfortunately, I am a senior now and I have to write a crap ton of essays for college applications so I am pretty busy until November.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptySeptember 22nd 2012, 4:40 pm

Well school/hockey take up 95% of my time but I would definitely help a little bit if needed.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
I'm Dangerous
Thunder

Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyOctober 1st 2012, 10:26 pm

I'm game for helping out. Incase I miss the chance, just email me.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyOctober 6th 2012, 10:27 pm

im down for a forum where we don't have to relate to club penguin and just talk cause its pretty embarrassing to be on a forum like this at my age. like i mean, we should be allowed to cuss too. yeah. i'd go on a forum like that. it'd be fun. caus i mean some of you i wanna catch up with, accept not on some little kid forum.. just feels weird on here.
Back to top Go down
ApplyMoreCack
Drifter
Drifter
ApplyMoreCack

Registration date : 2011-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyOctober 8th 2012, 3:27 pm

Mikki wrote:
im down for a forum where we don't have to relate to club penguin and just talk cause its pretty embarrassing to be on a forum like this at my age. like i mean, we should be allowed to cuss too. yeah. i'd go on a forum like that. it'd be fun. caus i mean some of you i wanna catch up with, accept not on some little kid forum.. just feels weird on here.
How old are you.
No, seriously.

Again, we have a Facebook group. Ask ParkourSAM to add you.
Back to top Go down
Mikki
Exemplar
Exemplar
Mikki

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyOctober 9th 2012, 12:01 am

ApplyMoreCack wrote:
Mikki wrote:
How old are you.
No, seriously.

8 but that's not the point
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyOctober 12th 2012, 2:29 pm

ApplyMoreCack wrote:
Mikki wrote:
How old are you.
No, seriously.

there's a Facebook group? Someone add me.
Back to top Go down
kinhping2
Lurker
Lurker
kinhping2

Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyOctober 27th 2012, 12:19 pm

Hi guys. I used to be on this forum but i stopped playing club penguin. I would love to create a general forum for you guys. I also have a domain. Would you guys like it? (btw i had to create a new account cos i forgot my old one)
Back to top Go down
kinhping2
Lurker
Lurker
kinhping2

Registration date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 4:52 pm

If everyone would like to meet in one place, they can join my general discussion forum : http://imperian.co.uk :)
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyNovember 25th 2012, 2:38 pm

Hey I'd be willing to make a new one (I know this is extremely late to this discussion...)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyDecember 5th 2012, 5:44 pm

Well I completely forgot about this. Yay me.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyDecember 5th 2012, 8:51 pm

Wait if that Mikki person is 8 that means they were on the forum when they were 4 years old. I'm 19...
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 5:39 pm

lololol
Back to top Go down
FireFalcons1
Lurker
Lurker
FireFalcons1

Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? EmptyAugust 20th 2015, 1:40 pm

Hey,

This thread is practically dead, but if anyone find this post, is the whole idea of making a Facebook group or a Forums for discussions about our lives with old users still in interest post 2015 ? I'm still keen imo ~

- Catflap60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of y'all down to start a new forum?   Any of y'all down to start a new forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any of y'all down to start a new forum?
Page 1 of 1