Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a trip down memory lane.

Go down 
+4
Brennan
Revinder
iWaddle
Emess
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Emess
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Taking a trip down memory lane. Empty
PostSubject: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 1:04 am

Hey, guys. Assuming anyone even gets on to read this. :/

What's been up? Has everyone migrated somewhere else, or has everyone just moved on?
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 12:21 pm

Moved on.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyMay 1st 2015, 4:24 am

Damn, what a trip down memory lane..
Back to top Go down
Brennan
Exemplar
Exemplar
Brennan

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyMay 26th 2015, 11:10 pm

Emess wrote:
Hey, guys. Assuming anyone even gets on to read this. :/

What's been up? Has everyone migrated somewhere else, or has everyone just moved on?

I remember you! Moved on but still play League of Legends, and a bunch of other games when I have free time.
Back to top Go down
BabyCP
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyJune 8th 2015, 8:09 am

Boy, I sure do miss CPP. Everyone's moved on, I remember the memories on this forum!
Back to top Go down
FireFalcons1
Lurker
Lurker
FireFalcons1

Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyAugust 20th 2015, 1:20 pm

Hello all,

I had to make this new account since i cannot log in into my old account by the name of 'Catflap60'.
But i'm sure some of you would recognize that name if you've been an active user on the forums between 2009-2012.

It very nostalgic looking back at this place, although there has been a lot of cringe post that i have made on my behalf, It's still really sad that a part of my childhood is now dead since literally all of us had grown up out of the game/forums and moved on with our lives with our new found responsibilities ~

Thank you all for occupying my boredom on my early teen years i guess, It was really fun while it lasted :)

If you're curious of what i do nowadays well, right now i'm studying web design and looking to get a diploma in the next 2 years and hopefully i can get an entry job around this year x3
I really hope you take care of yourselves and enjoy every bit of your lives ahead ^-^

Farewell all ~

From your buddy,

Catflap60
Back to top Go down
FireFalcons1
Lurker
Lurker
FireFalcons1

Registration date : 2015-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyAugust 20th 2015, 1:20 pm

Hello all,

I had to make this new account since i cannot log in into my old account by the name of 'Catflap60'.
But i'm sure some of you would recognize that name if you've been an active user on the forums between 2009-2012.

It very nostalgic looking back at this place, although there has been a lot of cringe post that i have made on my behalf, It's still really sad that a part of my childhood is now dead since literally all of us had grown up out of the game/forums and moved on with our lives with our new found responsibilities ~

Thank you all for occupying my boredom on my early teen years i guess, It was really fun while it lasted :)

If you're curious of what i do nowadays well, right now i'm studying web design and looking to get a diploma in the next 2 years and hopefully i can get an entry job around this year x3
I really hope you take care of yourselves and enjoy every bit of your lives ahead ^-^

Farewell all ~

From your buddy,

Catflap60
Back to top Go down
stevenF50
Super-Human
Super-Human
stevenF50

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptySeptember 23rd 2016, 1:33 pm

BabyCP wrote:
Boy, I sure do miss CPP. Everyone's moved on, I remember the memories on this forum!
I'm on my memory lane I remember being friends with you back in the day. Crazy I'm nearly 17 now and your profile says you're 19!
Back to top Go down
Helaina
Exemplar
Exemplar
Helaina

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. EmptyNovember 14th 2016, 3:41 pm

Wow! This is sure nostalgic. I was looking through an old computer and saw that CPP was on my favorites, made me miss old times. It's crazy how this used to be a huge part of my childhood. Miss this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a trip down memory lane.   Taking a trip down memory lane. Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a trip down memory lane.
Page 1 of 1