Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Famous Penguins

Go down 
+18
Ace
Majusay
7Styl3
Adsertif.
Koupan
Dq231
Mook
MR Judorules
Hellopayton
TomY
High Jinks
Caleboy 123
Snowball423
Waddle50008
*I.Bros.*
HappyPandaMagic
Thomas Pc
Floppy9999
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do U Judge Ppl as famous?
Yes
No Famous Penguins Bar_left10%No Famous Penguins Bar_right
 10% [ 3 ]
No
No Famous Penguins Bar_left63%No Famous Penguins Bar_right
 63% [ 19 ]
Sometimes
No Famous Penguins Bar_left27%No Famous Penguins Bar_right
 27% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
Floppy9999
Citizen
Citizen
Floppy9999

Registration date : 2008-08-13

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:42 pm

Ok to start off i see ppl goin around as thomas pc said its annoing wen ppl say am i rare well in my opinion noone is really "rare", "famous", or "popular". I think everyone is the same. So what if they have old clothes they shouldnt be treated special. im like 876 days old i dont go around sayin am i rare!? i dont get that. i dont go around sayin "look at that famous penguin!!" either. vote on wat u think.

thx ~Floppy9999~
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:43 pm

I agree ^_^
Back to top Go down
HappyPandaMagic
Seeker
Seeker
HappyPandaMagic

Registration date : 2008-07-16

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:44 pm

i don't believe people who say they are a famous person!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:45 pm

Today I saw someone having a famous penguin party. famous penguins go to his igloo. thats just not cool...
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:48 pm

There is not such thing as "famous penguins!"
There just acting immature.
Its a online game that has nothing to do to be famous.
Like a rockstar is considered famous.
But, how the heck can you be famour online what you dont even know what you look like.

You create a penguin then name it..
Then you get these old stuff and there
considered
"FAMOUS!"
Well, I tell ya.
No one is famous.
And no one is ever going to be famous.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:50 pm

(Directed toward maker of this topic) You know what, I've had it with you little 'activists' trying to draw attention to yourself by bringing up topics like "No More Bullying" or "Rare Penguins." You really need to keep your mouth shut, because the truth is that, on Club Penguin, people really only care about famous penguins with rare items, and there is nothing you can do about it by making stupid topics like this.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 5:06 pm

Okay sorry waddles but this topic is not to stop them, it is to talk about them... We know you can't stop them, but seriously. I guess it's your oppinion.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 6:25 pm

Famous means well known. Some penguin are well know. They aren't famous to the whole world, but they are well know to CP.
Back to top Go down
Floppy9999
Citizen
Citizen
Floppy9999

Registration date : 2008-08-13

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:51 pm

Costume King wrote:
Famous means well known. Some penguin are well know. They aren't famous to the whole world, but they are well know to CP.

i no im fine with well known but wen they call them famous i just dont get that. all penguins should be treated equally.
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:54 pm

i never do.
Back to top Go down
High Jinks
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
High Jinks

Registration date : 2008-03-04

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 1:51 pm

If they're well known then I just think "oh yeah,I've heard of them" but I don't go running up to them saying "OMG you famous!!!" I could'nt care less if people know who they are or not
Back to top Go down
TomY
Super-Human
Super-Human
TomY

Registration date : 2008-03-21

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 2:33 pm

There is not rarez penguins. There is not famous penguins. There is not better penguins than other ones (except the moderators). Everyone in CP are equal, just a bunch of pixels and binary codes, whatever. :P
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 2:39 pm

In a literal term, we do have famous penguins and they are technically "famous" on Clubpenguin, but they don't make sense. Of course without the famous penguins what would Clubpenguin be like? I don't support them but I don't hate them either; I don't think they make sense but I feel they're needed to keep the Clubpenguin community going.
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

Registration date : 2008-01-27

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 2:54 pm

I treat kind people like famous people. As they say, Friendship is the best gift.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 2:56 pm

Payton Bice wrote:
In a literal term, we do have famous penguins and they are technically "famous" on Clubpenguin, but they don't make sense. Of course without the famous penguins what would Clubpenguin be like? I don't support them but I don't hate them either; I don't think they make sense but I feel they're needed to keep the Clubpenguin community going.

Exactly. That's what I think. It's kinda fun when they croud around you, but when it happens too much and your trying to talk to your friends, it gets annoying...
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 2:58 pm

Yeah, I'd like it to happen to me though. I still wear my rare clothes, and pins, but most of all, I help penguins.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:05 pm

It's sorta fun, how old is your penguin?
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:06 pm

I have the shamrock pin, and am 862 days old!
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:12 pm

Yeah I have the shamrock pin to Im 873 days old.
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:13 pm

Nice! I thought you were quitting 'till the 25th?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:19 pm

Thomas Pc wrote:
Payton Bice wrote:

Exactly. That's what I think. It's kinda fun when they croud around you, but when it happens too much and your trying to talk to your friends, it gets annoying...
Yeah... once my friend just sat down next to me and said "watch," said I was famous and a crowd of people came up to me and him. He was somewhat of a popular penguin then and winked, left the room and gave me a crowd of about fifty penguins. Pretty fun except one thing: I COULDN'T CHAT! The problem we're addressing is not whether or not the famous issue is stupid but what it does. You lose buddy requests, requests to be buddies and oh yeah, you can't enter rooms at times.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:22 pm

[b]Okay, once this day this person came up to me. I think it was a beta. So she or he asked "Do you have AIM?" I said, "No." Then a bunch of people crowded me and asked to be my buddy, I was really confused. I was like why? They said, " Because your famous!"
Then, I was just confused after all that :S
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:23 pm

lol, if only I had those nice pools of penguins!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:53 pm

I think every penguin is the same. There are no "Famous Penguins".
Back to top Go down
MR Judorules
Sidekick
Sidekick
MR Judorules

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 3:54 pm

Pool of penguins!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Famous Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Famous Penguins   No Famous Penguins Empty

Back to top Go down

No Famous Penguins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next