Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CPP Moderator Application

Go down 
+37
Techno
Ghost Rolled
iWaddle
BT
Ninja Elf
iJosh
Goobenheimer
Egaro
Snowball423
MR Judorules
Adsertif.
Flubby
Ghost
Maria
TomY
Giatekla
Hellopayton
Cycle22
Donkey
weirdal204
jmg11
Devious Dale
Dan
JazzDawg
Redziggy
Tricky
Ninja C
Waddle50008
Mr. Squishy
AlterBlade
LtbJ
Dieg
Ace
Mook
Yoda.
*I.Bros.*
RTL
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

CPP Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:41 pm

Here's a chance for you to become a moderator on Club Penguin Planet.

Requirements:
- Must have at least 500 posts.
- Must not have an infraction.
- Must be active.
- Must of joined the forum at least a month ago.

Questions:
1. What qualities do you have that will help you as a moderator?
2. What do you have that you can contribute to this forum?
3. How will you help other members follow the rules?
4. Why should you be picked as a moderator?

Last edited by RTL on August 15th 2008, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:47 pm

1. What qualities do you have that will help you as a moderator? Im kind and I love to help out with stuff. Ive been a mod on 2 fourms but, I just quit them for different ones since they were lacking for inactivity. I just would love to help out.
2. What do you have that you can contribute to this forum? [u]Helpful. I love to be helpful. If they needed a awnser, I would awnser it ASAP. Just if it wasnt about graphics :P[/b]
3. How will you help other members follow the rules? If they were new I would give them a warning and tell them please to read the rules. Next time I would infract them
4. Why should you be picked as a moderator? I think I will do a great job. I like to help out to the fourm and love to be super active expecially and if I did get picked I would have a fun time and make sure people would laugh often! Not the kind of immature way.
I just would love to help out with this awesome fourm.
And thats why I think I should be picked as a mod.
:)

Last edited by 12 Bros on August 15th 2008, 9:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yoda.
Digintary
Digintary
Yoda.

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:50 pm

Darn I only have 10100 posts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:52 pm

I think your Ok Yoda, your only 400 off, and you don't spam the posting games to get 'em
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:53 pm

Lol.
Before it said 100.
RTL fixed the error though.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:55 pm

2. What do you have that can contribute to this forum?

1. I have deep pride in helping people. I am currently a moderator Club Penguin Light House. I really love talking and doing fun things with others. I also have as they say in my school... "The Six Pillars". I have Trustworthiness, Respect, I am responible, I have Fairness, I am Caring, and I have Citizenship.

2. I contribute by anwsering people questions. I could do many things of whatever you ask. I am also trying to learn the programs of Photo Shop Extended CS3 and Flash CS3. There's alot more but those are the main ones. I also come with a big heart. If I do become a moderator I would give my heart out to keep this forum safe.

3. I would make sure everyone is following the rules. I would keep people in check as well as punishing them IF the break the rules. I would never give an infraction if they didn't do anything. If the person broke a rule I would give them an infraction and I would be very strict when the time comes. I would also try to keep fights from happening. I would handle the situation maturely. I would never act immature.

4. I should be picked has a moderator because I put deep time into my work. I would never be mean to anyone on this forum. The times when I need to be strict I would be strict. The times when we could play fun and games I would play around. And I love coming on here everyday talking with friends and look at cool things people have made, done, and have a fun time looking through newly added threads. I am also very active. During the summer I've been on here for almost 2 hours. :0o During school I'll come on for 1 and 30 minutes each day. If I'm busy I'll try to get on 1 hour a day. I think I'm ready for the job and I would do anything to help this forum be one of the Top Club Penguin Forums.

Last edited by Mook3 on August 16th 2008, 12:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:56 pm

since i don't have enough posts i think 12 Bros would make a good moderator :)
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:58 pm

Dang computer. I hate when it double posts... :S

Last edited by Mook3 on August 15th 2008, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:59 pm

Bosco899 wrote:
since i don't have enough posts i think 12 Bros would make a good moderator :)

Thanks, that means alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:00 pm

I have a strong feeling who is going to get picked, that is, if they post an application.
(Not me.)

Should I try :P ?
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:00 pm

1. What qualities do you have that will help you as a moderator?:I think I'm trustful and I'm also pretty fair I like to help people and I'm pretty friendly
2. What do you have that you can contribute to this forum?:I'll help new users,I'll give an infraction to anyone breaking the rules and I'll do my best to help the forum
3. How will you help other members follow the rules?:Like 12Bros said if they were new I would give them a warning and tell them to read the rules but if they do it again I'll give thrm an infraction and for old users I'll give them an infraction and if they don't understand the reason why they got the infraction I would explain it to them
4. Why should you be picked as a moderator?:As I said I'm pretty trustful and helpful I'm also friendly and kind
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:20 pm

Do you have to have 1500 posts to apply?
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:23 pm

I think you could be close to 1500. Has long has you don't spam. Ask RTL.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:24 pm

Wow, I wasn't expecting this! :Chao:
Here is my application.

1. I am a very kind, mature, nice, helpful, friendly, experienced(I've had admin-ship and moderator-ship on many other forums throughout the years), and I'm a trustworthy user.I am willing to do my part as a mod(if I get it).I will also share ideas and try to make this forum a better place.I would be happy to be a mod.

2. I can contribute by thinking of suggestions, and I will help out others
whenever they need it.I will infract whoever has broken a rule, and I realize
some of the staff is busy, so I will get the job done for them too!I will take action on anything that needs it such as banning, giving warnings, and helping out to keep this forum fun and safe.I am also learning GFX, so I should be experienced enough to help with the forum's theme within afew months!

3. I will enforce the rules, help out others, and be sure that they are
being a good user to our community.I will also PM them a copy of the rules
and explain things I need to, along with sharing info about afew
features such as Credits, Signatures, and Avatars!I will be glad to help out users with anything else they need.

4. I should be a moderator because I am very helpful, I am very
trustworthy, I take my time whenever I work and try hard to make things better, I am
very experienced with this kind of thing, and I am always active!I am
an incredible spam hunter, and I also like to have fun, but not during serious times.I helped with the hacking too, and many say I'm a great user(so are the others)!

Last edited by Chao19 on August 16th 2008, 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:24 pm

You must have 1500 posts.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:26 pm

Well what if your about 80 posts off? :S
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:26 pm

You could get that today if you tried hard! :)
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:28 pm

Oh yes I could. :P Anyways back to the subject.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:29 pm

Chao19 wrote:
Wow, I wasn't expecting this! :Chao:
Here is my application.

2. What do you have that you can contribute to this forum?

1. I am a very kind, mature, nice, helpful, friendly, experienced, and trustworthy user.I am willing to do my part as a mod(if I get it).
2. I can contribute by thinking of ideas, helping out others whenever they need it, and I will take action on anything that needs it to keep this forum fun and safe.
3. I will enforce the rules, help out others, and be sure that they are being a good user to our community.
4. I should be a moderator because I am very helpful, I am very trustworthy, I take my time whenever I work and try hard to make things better, I am very experienced with this kind of thing, and I am always active!

Oh, and I'm trying to learn GFX. :D
Back to top Go down
Mr. Squishy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mr. Squishy

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:31 pm

0 infractions? Why can't 1 infraction be okay to become a mod? :x
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:32 pm

That shows you made an offence and you aren't the right type to apply yet. ;)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:32 pm

Because you need to follow the rules in order to be a good moderator.
You also need 1500 posts ;)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Squishy
Wanderer
Wanderer
Mr. Squishy

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:33 pm

But mine was for no reason. They gave me it because I broke a rule on another site. Thats not allowed.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:34 pm

Ooh, I'm already full of suspense! :D

Rawr, sorry, you don't have 1,500 posts either. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:34 pm

Well. I'm going to get there. I'm sure the admins would let people become a mod as long as there around 1500 posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPP Moderator Application   CPP Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

CPP Moderator Application
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: