Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)

Go down 
+7
Snowball423
Ace
Mook
Flubby
BT
Dan
iWaddle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) Empty
PostSubject: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:11 pm

<center><b>Saturday, August 9:</b>

Around 10:00 we brought my dog, Ginger, to my neighbor's house. They were watching her for the week we were gone. Then we came finished packing up. We left around 11:00 or something. We drove for about 4 hours until we made it to the condo. We unpacked everything, and then me, my brother, and my dad got our bathing suits on to go to the beach for about an hour. My mom stayed at the condo and finished puting everything away. A little over an hour later we left the beach and changed. We went to a Mexican Resteraunt. I got a taco, french fries, and beans.

<b>Sunday, August 10:</b>

From 9:00-10:00 AM, we (Me, dad, and my brother) rode our bikes on the boardwalk. My brother bought a skimboard. We went to the Beach for a little bit, then the lifeguards kicked everyone off the beach because a storm was coming. It cleared away over the next few hours. Then we went to my dad's friend's house for his daughter's 1st birthday. We were there for a while. Then my brother brought his skimboard to the beach that night. (after 6:00) We were there for a little while.

<b>Monday, August 11:</b>

My brother went skimboarding again. I just dug in the sand the whole day. :face:

<b>Tuesday. August 12</b>

To the beach for the day! :D Then we went to a reasturaunt for dinner.

<b>Wednesday, August 13</b>

I was able to get on my dad's work laptop. Unfortunately, some sites were blocked since it was his work laptop. I was able to get on and check my email and any forumotion forums, but other sites like meebo and Club Penguin were blocked. :( I also went to the beach for the day. =P Then after dinner we went to the rides on the boardwalk. I rode all the roller coasters plus more. :)

<b>Thursday, August 14</b>

I was able to get on the computer one last time. Then I went to the beach (la durr) for the day. Then for dinner we went to my dad's friend's house for dinner. Then I watched the movie Jaws. I like that movie. My favorite part was where the shark blew up. :face:

<b>Friday, August 15</b>

We visited my cousin's who were staying at a beach house for two weeks in Ocean City, New Jersey. I got caught in a riptide, but I got back to shore without drowning. :face:

So yah. Fun! :D

</center>

Last edited by iWaddle on August 18th 2008, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:14 pm

Sounds great!
I love WILDWOOD.
Forunatly i live much closer then you do.

I thought you said you got pooped on by a seagull? XD
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:20 pm

c0median wrote:
Sounds great!
I love WILDWOOD.

Oh yeah! I forgot. xD

That happened on Wednesday. :face:
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:30 pm

RTL left for Wildwood today. O.o
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:39 pm

Sounds like you had fun. I love skimboarding at the beach, I like digging big holes too. XD

Glad you had fun, I haven't had the chance to go to WildWood yet. I don't live anywhere near it.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 1:47 pm

Must of been a fun week. XD

I never go to the beach. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 2:30 pm

skimboarding is awesome. I've been doing it for at least three years. I can almost do a 1080 spin
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 2:54 pm

Sounds like fun. I've gone to the beach a lot this summer as well :D
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 4:34 pm

Beaches are always fun!
Expecially when, you dig big holes!
haha. Good times.
I wish I was there.
I porboly live the farthest distance from there.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 9:57 am

I fixed the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday blogs in my first post. ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 10:24 am

iWaddle wrote:
c0median wrote:
Sounds great!
I love WILDWOOD.

Oh yeah! I forgot. xD

That happened on Wednesday. :face:

That was a gift from me! :shy:
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 2:31 pm

And that is why NJ is amazing. :P
Back to top Go down
LiLSpOoKy5
Lurker
Lurker
LiLSpOoKy5

Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 9:49 pm

wildwood nj is soo fun i just went there to go to that amusement park and wat u wrote is interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)   Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog) Empty

Back to top Go down

Those Wildwood Days (Beach Blog)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: