Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please help really frustrated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Please help really frustrated Empty
PostSubject: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 9:19 pm

When I make Photoshop full screen I don't get some of it, but when I make it smaller than it does show it all any help, I can't take a screenshot if I do, than it look fine. :/

NVM, there is a black line at the top of the screen that won't let my cursor go in it, what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 9:22 pm

Take a picture of it with your phone or a camera, I might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 10:54 pm

I will tommorow, night.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 11:54 pm

It is your screen resolution. Flash does that to me. I'm guessing Adobe products have a set size?

Is this something new or has it been like that?

As for the black line, you will probably need to post a picture.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 12:48 pm

It's similar to this:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/152257-30-black-line-center-monitor

But to fix it I think you have to reformat, and I don't want to do that, he says it's the ASUS mo9therboard and there is a link to fix I don't know really....
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 12:52 pm

A black line going straight across your computer? Is this when Photoshop is open or not?
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 12:57 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
A black line going straight across your computer? Is this when Photoshop is open or not?

Well one day I woke my computer and it didn't show anything on the screen and the monitor was blank, so I unplugged it being my instinct and than when it turned back on a horizontal black line was at the very top of my screen...
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 1:14 pm

That has to do more with your computer than GFX help. I have no idea... good luck. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 1:14 pm

Maybe its your monitor. Try switching with somebody else in the house, for day, and if it stills occurs, it's your computer.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 1:50 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
Tricky14 wrote:

Well one day I woke my computer and it didn't show anything on the screen and the monitor was blank, so I unplugged it being my instinct and than when it turned back on a horizontal black line was at the very top of my screen...
Turn off your comp for 7 hours.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 10:01 pm

I think I need a new video card I've been gathering info slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help really frustrated   Please help really frustrated Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help really frustrated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Artwork Center :: Graphics Help &Tutorials-
Jump to: