Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signature Rule & Rant.

Go down 
+5
Giatekla
Adsertif.
Tanukii25
KingdomDarkII
Tricky
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Signature Rule & Rant. Empty
PostSubject: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 1:20 am

Well...Midder Cinnibun got removed from my signature, as being to long (I think..)...by a mod/admin. But, why was it to long? There's no rules about the limit- other then the like 300 character limit. So, I ask why was it removed? It wasn't streacthign the page. Theres no rule against it. It's not on the rule page-thread thingy.

Kind of a rant to the mod who removed it, (No, I still love you who ever you are, it's ok, I know you were hungry and wanted a bite of RR's head. Like who doesn't? Ok back on topic.) I also suggest adding a new rule, something about the size of your signature.

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 1:41 am

I suggested this before.

I am kind of sad to hear it and want to rant a bit myself.

If there is no rule and it is allowed, the staff should not do this. That is abusing your powers.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 3:21 am

Maybe a rule ristricting the pxl size?
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 3:52 am

Quote :
It wasn't streacthign the page.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 9:20 am

Tricky14 wrote:
I suggested this before.

I am kind of sad to hear it and want to rant a bit myself.

If there is no rule and it is allowed, the staff should not do this. That is abusing your powers.

Yes I agree completely.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 10:19 am

The problem is that you are only allowed 500 char, but the sig may be huge and gigantic, lol.

Maybe a rule restricting the pxl size.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Dark
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 12:12 pm

Snook wrote:
Well...Midder Cinnibun got removed from my signature, as being to long (I think..)...by a mod/admin. But, why was it to long? There's no rules about the limit- other then the like 300 character limit. So, I ask why was it removed? It wasn't streacthign the page. Theres no rule against it. It's not on the rule page-thread thingy.

Kind of a rant to the mod who removed it, (No, I still love you who ever you are, it's ok, I know you were hungry and wanted a bite of RR's head. Like who doesn't? Ok back on topic.) I also suggest adding a new rule, something about the size of your signature.

Ok.

Mods can't remove sigs, though I wasn't the one who removed it.
There is no sig size limit, however you can't make a sig that stretches the page.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 12:23 pm

I didn't remove your sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 5:13 pm

Doesn't matter who removed it; Just wanted to say you guys should make a new rule about the pixel size, as Tri said
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 5:40 pm

Oh ok. Yeah we should.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 6:33 pm

Yep. Like 500 x 200, to allow people who can't gfx in small plcaes.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 6:37 pm

giatekla wrote:
Yep. Like 500 x 200, to allow people who can't gfx in small plcaes.

giatekla
500 x 250 is the average size of a signature. So I think go with that.

Still, since this thread has attracted attention better than mine, we need a signature limit. A certain number of images allowed in a signature. Even if there is a size limit, anyone could split the image into 2 pictures. It would be allowed because both of the images would be under the limit. ;)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 10:09 pm

What gia has in her signature....I could'nt even fit that.
Mine has like no room to put anything....
Seriously..
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 10:13 pm

you could get it back and just put it in a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 10:13 pm

Caleboy 123 wrote:
you could get it back and just put it in a spoiler.
Yup but that would make it look bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Rule & Rant.   Signature Rule & Rant. Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Rule & Rant.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: