Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'apply to All layers' function?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

'apply to All layers' function? Empty
PostSubject: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 1:41 am

When you work with GIF files, there all in frame by frame..and theres A LOT...most of the time..so I was wondering is there any function in PS (Or GIMP/GAP) like an 'Apply to all layers' Button or filter? Because it's a pain adding text- you have to go through like all 80 layers and add it manually. Is there anyway around that?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tanukii25
Adventurer
Adventurer
Tanukii25

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 2:09 am

On Flash you just add a new layer and make a frame for all slots. But I'm clueless about Photoshop. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 2:29 am

Flash works too, but I would love to know on PS or GIMP.
Thanks tho
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 9:45 am

I can't find anything about it on google. Which is very rare. :omg:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 3:56 pm

adsertif123 wrote:
I can't find anything about it on google. Which is very rare. :omg:

OMG.
Back to top Go down
ParkourSAM
Digintary
Digintary
ParkourSAM

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 5:28 pm

I know how to! I don't really know what your talking about but if you mean like instead of moving the text frame by frame I can help you. If so, make two layers one with text and the next one like a few spaces down. Now, on the frame that you recently did and press the button on the Animation Bar thats at the bottom that looks like 3 boxes. Click that and check off Opacity. Press OK and it should be smooth now. If you need any more help or an image, PM me. ;)
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 7:42 pm

I think you can just duplicate the layer 80 times and put it into each frame, that's the only fast way I could think of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'apply to All layers' function?   'apply to All layers' function? Empty

Back to top Go down

'apply to All layers' function?
Page 1 of 1