Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 6:53 pm

The Halloween Party of the Year Suggestion and stuff Thread!!
RTL said it was oy to make this thread because my other one is too full for polls and ideas!
Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! Cookie10
Now you can help me with decorations, ideas, and more!

Okay then, my Halloween Party of the Year (WITH FREE CANDY) thread is too full for me to post a poll, questions, and all that stuff because of all the stuff on it like people coming, baners, signatures, cookie puctures (mmmm), and anythin else on there, so I made this thread so people could help me with ideas on igloo decorations and all that stuff. I waited a while to do this because, well, this just won't take a long time... Well let's get started!

Not all these things require you to vote, some I just need help with.
Color Coded:
Yellow- Needs to be voted on
Orange- Still needs help with
Violet- Done with
White- Has ideas, but needs more

Some things I need help and ideas with-

• Igloo decorations ideas (How the igloo will be set up)

1. Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! Iauau10

• A way to get a bunch of people to come
  • Someone to help me find out what you say when you go around the town advertising, because not all words show up.
    ---->CaSeSenSiTiVe Advertising Words:
    Code:
    HALLOWEEN PARTY AT Thomas Pcs ON THE MAP!!!
    HUGE HALLOWEEN PARTY AT Thomas Pcs ON THE MAP!!!
  • Ideas for activities to keep the 2 parties active
  • (Maybe) Someone to keep track of the people who are there
  • Someone to make sure that these show up, or think of something to say for it:

1. When it's timeto take a picture, I need something that will show up

More will be added when we need more.
If you can think of anything else, please tell me!

Help pick the igloo theme thing:
Spoiler:

I'll have more later, if you want, you can send in some of your ideas using your igloo! I'll make a poll when there are 5 or so igloos!

News
Yea, I like to have the news section to keep people posted on the ideas and stuff being confirmed!
C'mon! Let's hear those suggestions!
I need your suggestions to make this party awesome and to make sure it's the best it can be! So help me out here!

Last edited by Spooky Thomas Pc on October 5th 2008, 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 7:28 pm

ok im searching for all the stuff for the igloo, just wait!

EDIT:
here i got an idea
Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! Iauau10
RED part = Band playing stage
stuff i think of: blue curtain on side, wall speaker, disco ball, concert lights, microphone, DJ table, home stereo, band stage, drum kit, music stand, music notes on behind, the piano set, CD racks
BLUE part = eating, chatting free candies part
Stuff i think of: the candies pot, popcorn machine, coffee table(maybe), stainless steel stove, all kind of couch, coffee maker, watever table you have
Yellow part = Walk way
Stuff i think of: red carbet or something like that
ORANGE part = Pumpkin disdlay
stuff i think of: all the pumpkins you have!
GREEN part = Spooky spooky halloween part
Stuff i think of: the R.I.P. stones(lots), spider webs(lots) some pumpkins...

floor suggestion: black and white, SPOOKY!
i dont suggest kitchen sink cuz it looks too home style, this is party!

wait i think there might be a igloo catalog soon, so i will add some more stuff.... lol
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 12:12 am

Alright, I'll use some of the ideas, love the pumkin display, very creative!

Yea there will be, so that will help a lot (if they have new stuff... =.=)
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:36 am

I can see that your igloo is shaping....

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! Mspaintthomaspchalloweenigloo

A-floor:Halloween stuff like pumkins and stuff.You could also add some desks here to keep track of people.
B-floor:Like kw boo said the bandwill go here.It will have a drum kit at the left somewhere,piano and piano seat on the right,note stand at the front of everything,mike and dj set in the middle,speakers on both sides and the mini stage thingo.
C-floor:Fences that separate rooms with steats,pumkins,spider etc.I'd say we have this so we could have like candy in each of them and have events in each of them.
D-floor: coffee shop couch with the food and all.
E-floor:LOTS of candy here with webs and pumkins.The pumkins will form a fence on the borders of floors B and D,the webs at the back of the candy and something like the carpet in your igloo.

--------------------------
Might sound complicated but it will do.If you want a more detailed guidde just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 8:30 am

Yeah, you do need somewhere for a band(With me!^_^) to play.
I like Ghostly Kw boo's idea.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 10:59 pm

I'm only adding a band area if a band (whole band) is officialy coming, because if there is no spot for a band, I can make the igloo much, much, cooler...
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 11:04 pm

I can be advertising around town for the party. I know what words will come up and which ones won't.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:04 am

Alright, could you tell me the exact words?
Note: Words are CaSeSeNsItIvE
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:30 am

It depends on what you want me to say, and your penguin. Just tell me your penguin's name then I will test the words out on 2 different PC's to see what will work.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:34 am

Alright, here you go, btw, I'll make them EXACTLY how I want it to say, exact Upper and lower case:

HALLOWEEN PARTY AT Thomas Pcs ON THE MAP!!!

or

HUGE HALLOWEEN PARTY AT Thomas Pcs ON THE MAP!!!
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:36 am

Ok, let me check if any of them work first.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:42 am

both of them works but the first one is better to me
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:51 am

I like the first one too.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:52 am

yah it is soo much better lol
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:02 am

Yea, it sounds much better!
UPDATES:

Ideas added:

• Igloo Design (kw80's)
  • Advertising Words (CaSeSeNsItIvE)
  • Color Codes Help and Ideas List
  • Others...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:05 am

good! i think probably you can use my idea for igloo and the first one for advitise. to keep it active, we need... umm... lets see... activities! if there is a hunt we will hunt the candies together!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:09 am

You can't hunt for candies, unfortunetly, because we can't hold events like that unless I was a club penguin programmer... xD
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:14 am

no like last year there was a candy hunt for a scarf, maybe there will be one this year and we can go out in a group!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:19 am

Oh, hmm... Maybe, but I don't think that's a good idea, we should keep everyone in the igloo, otherwise people might get lost.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:29 am

wanna do that at last? if they get lost, they can go back to the igloo on map and we will be back right after we are done
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:34 am

Let's keep them at my igloo, depending on how many people are there, I can't keep track of them...

UPDATE: new question added
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 1:37 am

ok sure
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:12 am

ghostly kw boo wrote:
wanna do that at last? if they get lost, they can go back to the igloo on map and we will be back right after we are done
RIGHT after the CP annaversary is not the Halloween party.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 12:37 pm

Actually, durring the the annerversery is the Halloween party.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:36 pm

hey thomas pc you want the commercial? i will ask DB if you comfirm it by pming me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year Idea and stuff Thread! Help me choose decorations and stuff for the party!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next