Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.

Go down 
+26
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
nathan
weirdal204
Iced8383
Triton
Hellopayton
Rice
Revinder
Snowball423
7Styl3
Adam[]
Cj2
*I.Bros.*
Chub 777
Hoodie Ghost
Mook
Thomas Pc
AlterBlade
Ninja C
Creeper
Green Puffle
Ketchup Wasabi
Ghost Rolled
Ace
Dan
Maria
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

.:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. Empty
PostSubject: My foot...   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 6:55 pm

I recently incurred serious pains within my foot. At first I thought it was nothing, just normal strains/growth pain. However, yesterday I saw swelling. I told my Mum, and we went to A&E. After a 2 and 3/4 hour wait we finally got into A&E. The doctor said that I should have an X-ray. I did, and it turns out that there's a slight break in one of the bones in my foot.

It's not enough to need a cast, or even a bandage. But it hurts. Lots. And I have to miss a few PE lessons.

Well, that's what happened to me. XD
Back to top Go down
Rifleman-Dlb
Vanguard
Vanguard
Rifleman-Dlb

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 7:12 pm

Woah Dude Serious Pain :!: :puff:
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:01 pm

Ever wanted to be a part of a newspaper team? Have a passion for writing, editing or anything of that sort? Then sign in the team's newspaper and help make Penguins Global even better..

Current Spots:

Manger:
-C0median & Chao

Writer (0 slots empty):
-ghostly kw boo
-Chao
-Hoodie Ghost

Editor (0 slots empty):
-I Murder Penguins
-CJ
-Mudkip
-The Haunting One

Cameraman (0 Slots empty):
-Creepy Comedian
-Ghost Rolled
-Tuxdracula
-Ghostly Mook
-Thomas Pc

Spelling Checker (0 slot empty):
-Mr. I.M. Spooky
-Spookyboy777

Journalist (0 Slots):
-I Murder Penguins
-KillerKatoon (Spotlight Special)
-12 Ghosts

Writer- The person who basically writes the article, reviews the current parties, etc..
Editor- The editor's job is editing the images, organizing everything, making sure everything is in order before publishing the newspaper
Cameraman- This guy/gal's job is to take the best pictures possible of current events in Club Penguin/CPP
Spelling Checker- This person searches for typo's in the newspaper before publishing it, as simple as that
Journalist- Ahh, the journalist. This person here searches for the scoops, the gossips, the latest news, interviews and sends them to the writer..

Advertise your Club/Team/Shop/Contest!

To advertise in the newspaper, fill this in and PM it to one of the writers so they could include it in the next issue:

Code:
Link:
Advertisement Picture:
Page Number:
Position in the newspaper (Left/Right):

The price for advertising is about 2 credits. Nothing too expensive...

Now, if you want to join, please fill this in:
Code:

Job wanted:
Examples of my work (Doesn't apply to spelling checker):
Experience:
Why do I want to help?
What are the things I think qualify me for this job?
Anything else?

Workers will get paid according to their job.

Signature:

.:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. Pengui10
Code:

[img]http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/12/76/78/12/pengui10.png[/img]

.:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. CAMERAMAN
Code:
[img]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g190/lilfrooty21/CAMERAMAN.png[/img]

Credits to Mr. I.M Spooky and Creepy Comedian for those two..

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by I Murder Penguins on October 5th 2008, 3:25 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:10 pm

Job wanted:Camera Man
Examples of my work (Doesn't apply to spelling checker):.:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. NEON There is some shots i got from this months Fall Fair!
Experience:Ive owned a piczo for a while and have taken many pictures and shots of ClubPenguin so I know how to describe something with a picture really well.
Why do I want to help? I would like to help because this seems lots of fun to do, and im alwyas willing to help.
What are the things I think qualify me for this job?Im very helpful and loyal.Ill always do my job the correct way, never slack off or forget. Ill always be there ;)
Anything else?: Hope im picked as the Penguin Global Camera Man :)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:16 pm

Job wanted: spelling checker
Experience:i know how to spell :oops:
Why do I want to help? I want to help CPP
What are the things I think qualify me for this job? I am good at spelling in real life
Anything else? moooo
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:18 pm

@C0m: I think you're the best for this job. The balloon image is kinda stretched, but still very colorful..

You're accepted as our first team member, congrats. I'll decide how much you get paid later and you'll get your first assignment as soon as tomorrow. :]

@OMGSPOOKY!!!!!RUN!!!: You seem to fit, accepted as well. XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:20 pm

Job wanted: Camera Man
Spoiler:
Experience: I like taking pictures, but i never had a blog so yea.
Why do I want to help? Because i love to help.
What are the things I think qualify me for this job? Ill do my job just right and take the best screen shots.
Anything else? I hope i get picked. :)

Last edited by Ghost Rolled on October 4th 2008, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:23 pm

*Pikes* There ya' go. You just got "piked", Rolled. :P

I would have said I need to see more examples, but the chances to catch that shoot are so minimal. So I'm gonna let you in.. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:24 pm

Ill put more examples in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:26 pm

Sweet!
Also, I dont need to be paid, Im doing this for fun ;)
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:30 pm

Oh, okay. As you wish.. :P

Nice sig, btw!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rolled
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:32 pm

Added two more pictures.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:34 pm

3rd one is a little stretched, but nice work on the borders! That should be enough to get you in.. :P
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 3:40 pm

Thanks, Ive updated it with a another picture for my sig ;)
If you want, you may use it for the other camera men.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:08 pm

Job wanted: writer
Examples of my work (Doesn't apply to spelling checker): uh... how to i put an example?
Experience: i once wrote stories for another chinese forum.... it was quite popular...
Why do I want to help? i like to write and being in a news team is always wat i wanted!!!
What are the things I think qualify me for this job? i will talk about everything on club penguin, basicly. maybe i can help if there is a column like aunt arctic
Anything else? uhh... i write about parties and normal updates right? do you tell me to write about something or do i just write anything i want? and... this is weekly newpaper right?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:24 pm

Yes, this is a weekly newspaper. And I dunno, really. I need some examples first like articles you wrote, poems, stories, etc...

The column thing just gave me an idea. Maybe you could work on that..

Also, I'm adding a weekly poll regarding changes to the newspaper. First one is:

"Should I make the newspaper purchasable with credits? Newer users get it for free, though"
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:29 pm

you should have it a poll of rather ppl likes it or not after the first few newspapr, if it turns out really good, you should try one credit for some special edition of news paper that comes out monthly.

my article?? umm... i will write about grab and spin and i will give it to you, it will be nice and short(gonna PM ypu)
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:34 pm

Okay, and good idea. I'll add that next issue. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:42 pm

also, for the aunt arctic part, i will name it Global Answers ok?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:43 pm

Or Aunt Sahara.. :P

Yeah, sure. Go ahead..
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:52 pm

thanks, but for the interview, it isnt my job, my job is just entertainment and articles and global answers.... for the world latest news, is it in real world?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:57 pm

Yeah yeah, I know. I'll do the gossip and the interviews and yes. The World news page is for the real world, if you can't write it, I'll just do it myself. =]
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:58 pm

i made a sig for the spelling checkers
.:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. Pengui10
Code:
[img]http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/12/76/78/12/pengui10.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 4:59 pm

make a sig for me the writer please?

btw spelling checker i dont think you have to check my spelling much cuz i type it in word so it fix it for me automatically
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 5:01 pm

I'm gonna need to find a writer-like picture you wanna help me find one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.   .:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:|Penguins Global Newspaper Team|:.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next