Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who would you vote for?

Go down 
+41
Brennan
Yoda.
Clonewars2
1pinkie7
-999-
Argie
Ninja C
wool6
Iced8383
BT
Mickey4741
Kool Kat
Stef
Cloelola12345
Revinder
Little Claus
Giatekla
Chub 777
Raqumine
Shadow
LtbJ
JazzDawg
Ketchup Wasabi
Cj2
Ninja Elf
jmg11
Goobenheimer
weirdal204
NeoquestMoo
Adam[]
Mook
Skyward Sam
Hellopayton
RTL
KingdomDarkII
CrazyCatoon
Flubby
Triton
Maria
Dan
RR
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who would you vote for?
John McCain
Who would you vote for? Bar_left20%Who would you vote for? Bar_right
 20% [ 13 ]
Barack Obama
Who would you vote for? Bar_left62%Who would you vote for? Bar_right
 62% [ 40 ]
Neither
Who would you vote for? Bar_left12%Who would you vote for? Bar_right
 12% [ 8 ]
Dont Care
Who would you vote for? Bar_left6%Who would you vote for? Bar_right
 6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 65

AuthorMessage
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

Who would you vote for? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 5:46 pm

Who would you vote for to be the next president? John McCain..or Barack Obama? Please give reasons too.
If you wanna vote in the poll too, go right ahead.

Here are some websites on the runners:
http://www.johnmccain.com/
http://www.barackobama.com/index.php
http://www.obama-mccain.info/index-obama-mccain.php

(Should i sticky this?)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 5:55 pm

I would choose Barack Obama.
We have had a republican for at least the two last elections.
With all of the problems were facing today, they obviosuly arent the awnser.
Obama 08'
Also, I strongly appose the war, and john McCain doesnt. Therefore Obama is my choice.
;)
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 5:56 pm

I can't vote since I'm not an American (Obviously). But I'll probably vote for Obama for reasons I stated several times before.

1-Palin is a poor poor choice. She can't talk without a script, she's somewhat against women even though she's a women herself, she always talks about how good McCain is and insults Obama. On the other side, Bidon is a good debater, he has great experience, he's been in the office for ages and he's not afraid to say what he thinks about Obama's decisions.

2- McCain has just became a...mind me for saying a "Crazy Rat" these past months. His recent advertising campaign has been all about how good he is and how bad Obama is, never talks about what he'll do about America often. Supports war, kinda crazy if you ask me. He says you would die if you vote for Obama because he hangs out with so called "Terrorists", but in fact, he has some terrifying past himself. I liked him at the beginning, but I'm defiantly going for Obama now...
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:03 pm

If Obama is elected and the troops are taken out, the war won't stop. It will be just fought somewhere else, and the somewhere else is HERE!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:06 pm

I totally disagree.
Obama, will need to negotiate with the people over seas and set some standards with them.
McCain just wants them in there, and doesnt want anything to do with their government.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:07 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
If Obama is elected and the troops are taken out, the war won't stop. It will be just fought somewhere else, and the somewhere else is HERE!

Yes, but you see. If you kept the troops for thousands of year there (I'm pretty sure you won't get out) then it would impact both your economy and the war would still be going on. Now, if you take out the troops, give them the leadership of their OWN country and supervise them from the outside, reason with them, and such. Then I don't think war would go on. I might be wrong, I might be right, who knows? War is human nature, after all..
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:09 pm

Creepy Comedian wrote:
I totally disagree.
Obama, will need to negotiate with the people over seas and set some standards with them.
McCain just wants them in there, and doesnt want anything to do with their government.

Alright, well he doesn't just have to negoiate with them he also has to negoiate with the terroists that are there. Tell me how that is gonna turn out. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:11 pm

I would vote Obama. First of all, he's an amazing speaker and a very well first man. I also think having a black president would make a difference in America, I think it would make more people understand that we're all under an equal share.

I really think Obama is trying to help out the tax issues aswell.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:15 pm

Ok, First we must take out Osama. Then negotiate because all terroists run under him.
Have them surrender and finally get that plaece back in order.
Without osama, their deadlyness is dropped severly.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:21 pm

If I were American (which I'm not), and old enough to vote (which I'm not), I would go for Obama.

Sarah Palin was a terribly bad choice.

"What would you do about ____?"

"Uhhh, I would make it better! :D "
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:26 pm

I think McCain chose Palin for women voters.
She has very little experiance and is a horrible speaker.
So why did he choose her?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:26 pm

Obama.
Though, as McCain says, he has had a past with "terrorists", isn't McCain the REAL terrorist? I mean, he's just a supped up Dubah'U. Do we really need another Bush in the white house?
I mean, what has he done for gas? Nothing. What has he done for our stockmarket? Nothing (Nothing good for it anyway.)
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:36 pm

I Scare Penguins wrote:
I would vote Obama. First of all, he's an amazing speaker and a very well first man. I also think having a black president would make a difference in America, I think it would make more people understand that we're all under an equal share.

I really think Obama is trying to help out the tax issues aswell.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:37 pm

Definently Senator Barrack Obama. In fact I think I am going to dress up in stilts on election day and cast a ballot for him just because I have a deep enough voice to trick the people at the voting area and, most of all, facial hair (>=D). But aside from that I do support Senator Barrack Obama because, well, he's not a complete idiot. Sure, John McCain is a war veteran but does that make you president material? ...No? Ok then. Shoot, anyone could go to war, get captured and tortured and come back, but that wouldn't mean they would be president-material (they'd just make all of the less informed voters go AWW HE GOT HARASSED BY THEM TERRORISTS and vote for him). I also think Senator John McCain is a creep of an old man, as well as what we call an outcast from the common American. In the most previous debate (October 7, 2008) he insulted the moderator as a 'joke' and called Senator Barrack Obama "that thing." He also left early while who was still at the debate with his wife taking pictures and meeting people? Senator Barrack Obama was. It's no doubt that Barrack Obama is the best choice and judging by the current polls and debates he will win this election.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:41 pm

Poison Candy wrote:

Nope. The war cannot be fought here. Terrorists cant go over seas that easy. 9/11 was very scary thats for sure but terrorists just cant get over here and start a war. Ask any social studies teacher, they will probably/should say what i said. ;)

So should this be stickied..?
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:52 pm

Maiden's Scream-O's wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:

Nope. The war cannot be fought here. Terrorists cant go over seas that easy. 9/11 was very scary thats for sure but terrorists just cant get over here and start a war. Ask any social studies teacher, they will probably/should say what i said. ;)

So should this be stickied..?

I don't think so, its just a normal debate topic. :P
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 6:57 pm

I personally do not know, some of you are shadowed by Barack Obama, but he hasn't even stated a real deliberate plan, and Mccain, hes a great person, some of you are like, what no, not another republican, but that's not what matters. I wish we didn't even have these stupid parties. Barack wants to take the troops out, which is good, and he wants to support Georgia with food and money, but that's not going to stop them from suffering, when there is a war going on in their backyard. McCain wants to like idk, intervene, with troops, i don't like that idea. All the North Korea things are rumors. Please look at EVERYTHING on both sides of the ticket and not just what sounds good to you, if you actually fluently kept in check on this country, some of the things would make sense to you, but if you don't, like most of us, it just sounds good coming out of someone's mouth, like it's going to solve all the problems. Just please, look two ways before choosing one.

You say that McCain is an idiot, but he's not. Your parents probably just tell you they are voting for Barack Obama, and you're like, hey thats cool. But seriously, the news, and everything these candidates say, can be pushed under the rug, sure Obama has his strong points, and so does McCain, but most of you don't look at everything both of them say. So just remember that when you tell us something.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 7:32 pm

Deadly DirkD wrote:
I personally do not know, some of you are shadowed by Barack Obama, but he hasn't even stated a real deliberate plan, and Mccain, hes a great person, some of you are like, what no, not another republican, but that's not what matters. I wish we didn't even have these stupid parties. Barack wants to take the troops out, which is good, and he wants to support Georgia with food and money, but that's not going to stop them from suffering, when there is a war going on in their backyard. McCain wants to like idk, intervene, with troops, i don't like that idea. All the North Korea things are rumors. Please look at EVERYTHING on both sides of the ticket and not just what sounds good to you, if you actually fluently kept in check on this country, some of the things would make sense to you, but if you don't, like most of us, it just sounds good coming out of someone's mouth, like it's going to solve all the problems. Just please, look two ways before choosing one.

You say that McCain is an idiot, but he's not. Your parents probably just tell you they are voting for Barack Obama, and you're like, hey thats cool. But seriously, the news, and everything these candidates say, can be pushed under the rug, sure Obama has his strong points, and so does McCain, but most of you don't look at everything both of them say. So just remember that when you tell us something.
My parents both hate Obama. My moms friends think he's the antichrist. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 8:48 pm

I voted. Not going to get into this disscussion. :P
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 8th 2008, 8:57 pm

DirkD, thats a very good point. ;)
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 10:41 am

Great point Cole.

At the end of this election, im gonna announce who won the presidential debate for cpp. :
P
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 10:53 am

The "That one" comment on Obama that McCain pulled off was just straight racism, he doesn't even want to look at him or make any body contact at all. It almost sounded like a "It" to me, McCain needs to know that Obama is a human being, not an "It". :/
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 2:58 pm

I Murder Penguins wrote:
The "That one" comment on Obama that McCain pulled off was just straight racism, he doesn't even want to look at him or make any body contact at all. It almost sounded like a "It" to me, McCain needs to know that Obama is a human being, not an "It". :/
Yep. I mean, atleast know who your debating against instead of calling him "That one"
That's like me calling George Washington "that guy with the wig"
RESPECT!
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:11 pm

Obama, Not just because I'm black, And having a black president will open new doors for Black people today, even though thee isn't slavery, You'd probably understand.

But John McCain just wants to continue what Bush started. He just wants to sit back and let Palin do all the work.

Barrack Obama on the other hand, Understands the people's needs, and he'll solve then while still being able to work in our government.
Back to top Go down
NeoquestMoo
Wanderer
Wanderer
NeoquestMoo

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:48 pm

Being a Republican, to tell you the truth I'm not very fond of McCain. His absolute need to be a Maverick just annoys me.
But electing obama would be like lighting a huge match and dropping it on the country.
But, if he does what he says, he won't live long.
The terrorists aren't the kind of people you can walk in to a room with and feel safe. If he's elected, I'll bet you he'll be shot dead by terrorists in 6 months.
(No, I'm not a horrible racist. My 2 best friends are 100% Asian.)
So let's focus on Joe Biden, as he'll be the president before long.
Now he is a much better VP pick than Sarah Palin, but you know that thing that could save us from dependence on foreign oil, The Alaska Pipeline? He voted against that in 1979.

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you vote for?   Who would you vote for? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you vote for?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Media-
Jump to: