Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea for an Article

Go down 
+5
Creeper
Adam[]
Maria
Green Puffle
CrazyCatoon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Idea for an Article Empty
PostSubject: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:31 am

If you want, I think it'd be a good idea to do an article on the poster in the bg of the Disney advert...

...Y'know, the one with the ninja in it.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 3:39 am

That's a good idea. It might be a little short, though.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 10:30 am

Could you fill me up with this one? I haven't been to CP's website in weeks so I've missed a lot. :P
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 11:57 am

Well, in the new CP advert (I don't live in the US either, so I just watched it on youtube) there's this kid with a poster of a CP ninja that's in the dojo that says "NINJA!" on it.
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 12:10 pm

Good idea CC!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 12:21 pm

Also remember last year around halloween when the yellow puffle came out? A few weeks before the yellow puffle started appearing, there was an Ask Aunt Arctic article asking if they are real. And Aunt Arctic was not sure.

I noticed in the article that was realeased today, it has an article on ninjas! Does this mean there is a chance of them coming out? This also relates to the poster on youtube.

I think my side of the story should be added too ;)

-tuxytron
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 12:57 pm

It all adds up!! You're sorta right!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 1:05 pm

Huh?
Can you like, post the link or something.
Im not to sure what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 1:08 pm

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65vzVkoiow
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 1:19 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZHGDezTs8&feature=related This one is better quality, and the poster appears between 0:25-030. the advert in the vid isn't intended.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 6:28 pm

Tuxdracula wrote:
Also remember last year around halloween when the yellow puffle came out? A few weeks before the yellow puffle started appearing, there was an Ask Aunt Arctic article asking if they are real. And Aunt Arctic was not sure.

I noticed in the article that was realeased today, it has an article on ninjas! Does this mean there is a chance of them coming out? This also relates to the poster on youtube.

-tuxytron
That's a really good point, Club Penguin gives a few hints, people make rumors like the yellow puffle, or the ninja, and ask Aunt Arctic.

A few months later, everyone is asking, Aunt Arctic finally sees everyone wants ninja info, and she replies back to one.

About 1-4 months later, the ninja, gold puffle, or what ever it is, comes out.

This would make for a great story! I can get some pictures of this if you'd like that!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 7:40 pm

well we can gather all the clues and prove together so it looks like it is real!
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 7:46 pm

Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
Tuxdracula wrote:

-tuxytron
That's a really good point, Club Penguin gives a few hints, people make rumors like the yellow puffle, or the ninja, and ask Aunt Arctic.

A few months later, everyone is asking, Aunt Arctic finally sees everyone wants ninja info, and she replies back to one.

About 1-4 months later, the ninja, gold puffle, or what ever it is, comes out.

This would make for a great story! I can get some pictures of this if you'd like that!
Yes you can if you want. I also could get pictures becuase I am too a camera man.

-tuxytron
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 8:14 pm

lol probably later, this issue is too much work for now.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 9:01 pm

Maybe, but I'll see what I can do with pictures...

Are you aloud to be two jobs? I think being one of those people who find stories would be cool, then I could take pictures when I get the story.
I'd do it just for fun too...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 9:10 pm

now this is turning more into like secrets and rumor tracking team... but we are the newspaper team right? we should have SUPER curious reporters(camera man)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea for an Article   Idea for an Article Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for an Article
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: