Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lets get digital!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 4:13 pm

This is an article for the special section called "World News".

Let's get Digital, Digital!

You wanna get digital with me?Aha, I'm just messing with you.On February 17th, 2009, TV will never be the same!In fact, this will be the biggest change since TV got color, and that was like the 1900's, man!You're best to get a digital converter before then, otherwise you're going to have a brand new show called "Static"!It's a very interesting show featuring white and black lines endlessly wiggling on your screen.That's the result of not buying a digital converter before February 17th.It'll get boring after awhile, so buy the converter for $40 at some store I've never heard of before hand.On the day of Digitalness, picture will be better, sound will be better, and a new era of Television will begin.Really, you're going to have to get Digital with me in 2009, or I'll give you the most boring static ever!Watch more info on YouTube about the converter and other info, or go to DTV.com for even more information.Let's get Digital, Digital!

this is by chao not by me... i wont be as good at writing as chao/
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 4:14 pm

I think your a writer and not an editor and I think Mudkip already checked the Spelling. :P
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 4:16 pm

oh they are suppose to check it here and i thought the writers post their article here for the spell checkers to check!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 4:17 pm

Huh? I have no clue what your talking about.

Spell Checkers don't have to check it here. They can if they want but it seems perfectly fine right now.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 4:21 pm

yes i guess...
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 5:33 pm

It needs spaces after the punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 5:39 pm

yes it does... umm... i guess thats why i am posting it here for spell check...?
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 5:44 pm

yes...i...know..im....just...stating...the....facts...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! EmptyOctober 11th 2008, 5:48 pm

thanks for stating the fact!
umm... wait? wats the fact?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lets get digital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get digital!   lets get digital! Empty

Back to top Go down

lets get digital!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: