Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin Artwork Trading Shop!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Club Penguin Artwork Trading Shop! Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin Artwork Trading Shop!   Club Penguin Artwork Trading Shop! EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 10:17 pm

i dont know but i guess this isnt a credit shop becuz it doesnt include credit.
Well, i thought of this thing and i think it would be fun to have everyone playing in here!

this is how it works:
to earn TP(Trade Points), you can:
- make some sig or avvy and sell it in a certain prize so ppl will buy it.(each sig is only allow to be traded to one person)
- stay active and get 5 TP
- make advertising sig for this(3 TP)
- wear the advertise sig(2TP)
there is also a bidding system, your sig can only be bid for 2 weeks. if no one goes for it, you have to wait for 1 week before having a bid on the same sig or av.
i will have a bank of everyone's acc
- when you send in the sig for me, PM me along with your sig/av. one with a PREVIEW on it and one that is just the sig/av. then a will post the preview one give the person who bought it the real one by PM.

ok lets get started.
Shop:
srry nothing yet...

Bidding Store:
srry nothing yet

Bank:
Ketchup Wasabi: as many as i want lol

Nice ppl's Foundation:
well, we have 3 foundation, Illness Foundation, Broken Heart Foundation, and Food Foundation. they are just for fun. it isnt really a foundation. but all the TP you donate here will be listed so ppl see how nice you are!

Illness Foundation(come donate for the Illness ppl!! P.S. this is not a real foundation just for fun)
The Illness ppl: 8X Gonna Barf. :div: has different face colour, :x sun burn
DONATE!

Food Foundation(come danate for the hungry ppl!! P.S. this is not a real foundation just for fun)

The food you will be donating: 🍰 :pop: :choc: :berry: :pizz: ☕
DONATE!

Broken Heart Foundation:(come donate for the sad ppl! again, just for fun.)

The broken hearted ppl: :( :oops: :S :line: :/ -.- :downcast: :scared: :omg: evil -_-
DONATE!!

well this is all for now! hope you join!
Back to top Go down

Club Penguin Artwork Trading Shop!
Page 1 of 1