Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. Empty
PostSubject: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:41 pm

Hey I'm going to make a blog but I'd like someone else good at graphics to come and help me make it too. Show me like graphics of like a penguin or something that includes club penguin, I'll pick one out and you'll be the winner.

Thanks and please do it.
Back to top Go down

Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:43 pm

Don't you have one? :P
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:43 pm

Yeah I thought you did. xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:45 pm

Yes but it's failed so I want to make another ;)
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 8:24 pm

PM or here?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 8:26 pm

Spooky wrote:
PM or here?
Either. But Cj is probably doing it with me sorry :(
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 12:07 am

well tell me when the blog is reazdy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.   Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna make a club penguin blog but don't have someone else to help me with it.
Page 1 of 1