Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with GML code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Help with GML code Empty
PostSubject: Help with GML code   Help with GML code EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 8:07 pm

So, I'm using a Windows GUI script in my Game Maker game (A Penguin Life) which basically makes a replica of Window Vista's window, aka the little box that pops up with text. I've got the codes ready, you can drag it around and exit it, I know how to edit everything, the basics. I'm trying to make it where when objWindow#=0 you go to the next room and I am using the following code:
Code:
if_Instance_objWindow#=0
go_to_room_next()
Now, that's not the exact code but that's what I remember to the best of my ability. objWindow# is the window that I have followed with a digit in the '#' place, defining which window is which. My plan: to make it when you close all of the windows in the room you go to the next room. The problem: the game comes up with an error when you click on the window (a script stops working at line twelve). The dragging script (globaldragging=0) just decides not to work. Is there anyone here who can help? I'll release an open source if needed.
Back to top Go down

Help with GML code
Page 1 of 1