Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!

Go down 
+4
Ketchup Wasabi
Mook
Dan
Matty Matt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 7:54 pm

Hello Penguins!

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! Dsimages
It's been a couple months since our last update about Club Penguin on the DS. When we first talked about it in July there was a lot of excitement and since then we've heard a lot of feedback and wanted to give you an exciting update!

The game will be available on November 25!! You'll be able to pick it up in a lot of North American stores.

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! Ds2

It's called "Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force" and in it you get to become part of the Elite Penguin Force and solve mysteries even Secret Agents don't know about. You'll also be able to play mini-games, upload the coins you earn to your penguin account, and even unlock things online.

We can't wait to hear what you think about it!

In Other News: Don't forget to join the party! To help celebrate the launch of new Club Penguin toys in Canada, the Vaughan Mills Toys"R"Us, just outside of Toronto, is hosting a party! On Saturday, October 25th from 1 - 4 pm, be there for dancing, prizes, and more!! There's limited space so bring your parent/guardian and get there early for your chance to be a part of this special celebration.

As always, let us know what you think.

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 8:02 pm

:O
The logo looks awesome!
I wont be getting this though.
2 reasons.
Too old and dont have a DS.
XD
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 8:07 pm

Im a 13 year old and im getting the game. My friends know i play this game and forum and they say its ok, because im a child at heart. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 8:40 pm

Hehe, I won't get the game either. I'm a bit old. If my friend gets it maybe I'll try it. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 8:42 pm

my mom wont spend money buying a DS for me just to play that game...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 8:47 pm

Scary Matty wrote:
Im a 13 year old and im getting the game. My friends know i play this game and forum and they say its ok, because im a child at heart. Payton Bice
me too

this sounds cool!
will you be able to walk around and talk on cp?
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 9:42 pm

I had a DS but sold it and got a PSP...but I am hoping for that game to be good.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 9:51 pm

looks awesome!!!!!!!!!
cant wait till it comes out
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 10:19 pm

dude these pictures were out a long time ago just go on a game cheats site and search club penguin they have tons more pictures :oops:
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 10:39 pm

ohh never knew that
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! EmptyOctober 23rd 2008, 11:20 pm

@ MR. I.M Spooky:Can you post a link or something.
I would like to see more pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!   Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Update!
Page 1 of 1