Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Box Office Record Broken Again?

Go down 
+3
Giatekla
Mook
AlterBlade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Box Office Record Broken Again? Empty
PostSubject: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 12:54 am

I was just watching the news until I noticed something about HSM3(High School Musical 3).Remember the best movie ever, the Dark Knight?Well, I think HSM3 just smsahed it in the Box Office.That's right, I think the Box Office Record was broken yet again by HSM3, and I don't see how this happened until I watch HSM3, if I ever do.

What do you think of this news?
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 1:06 am

High School Musical broke that record? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:11 am

HSM3 was rated two stars from People mag. How am I ever going to watch THAT movie?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:15 am

Because it's a kid movie--of course it got a bad rating from People. :roll: Because that's what every HSM hater wants to hear.

I watched it. :P I didn't think it was that bad...at least, better than the first two.

Think about how many little kids wub HSM--it only makes sense that it would have done better than Dark Knight, much as that was a better movie.
~Unwrapped
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:22 am

There's no way it broke any record.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:50 am

Ohez Noez!High school musical is another of Disney's epic failures.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 10:43 am

It didn't break the overall record, it broke the musical record.

CNBC wrote:
Disney's "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" brought in $42 million at the U.S. box office its opening weekend, the biggest opening weekend ever for a movie musical.
.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 12:37 am

Are you serious?

Ugh, that was a relief.If HSM3 ever beat The Dark Knight I'd send the Joker to kick all of them back into Grade School. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box Office Record Broken Again?   Box Office Record Broken Again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Box Office Record Broken Again?
Page 1 of 1