Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Halloween Party!

Go down 
+12
weirdal204
Little Claus
iWaddle
tntclay
Ghost
Egaro
Green Puffle
Chub 777
Dan
Skyward Sam
Mook
AlterBlade
16 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Halloween Party! Empty
PostSubject: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 1:02 am

The Halloween Party has arrived on Club Penguin!I introduce to you the oldest party ever on CP.It looks like a Halloween 2006 mixture was added this time, because the 2006 Town is the same as now.We have some new music, which is more spookier than ever.The Storm has moved into Club Penguin, making everything a dark, spooky sight.Night of the Living Sled 2 has been released at the Beach.You can view the 1st movie in the Dance Lounge.The Cove swimming area has been blocked off, and the Forest is haunted.The Dojo has a nice "Mountain Windstorm" touch.

Warning: The Beacon has some extremely bright lightning.Do not enter that room if you are sensitive to this kind of light.This lightning can also occasionally be bright off of the Beacon, but most occurs on the Beacon itself.You have been warned!

The Mine is simply a light mine, and the Dock is a huge pumpkin patch.The Iceburg is the same as 06 - 07.The Plaza is more well decorated than last year because of the Stage being added.Overall, this party is very well decorated as always.The Homepage has been given a fantastic new scare!

The basket can be found in the Snow Forts.The Lantern can be found by going into the Book Room and clicking the green candle.Enter the secret room and you will be in a white room in a Frankenstein creation area.The Lantern is near the lab table on the left.You can get a Giant Pumpkin Background for finding all the treats(read below).

Trick-or-Treat Answers(Must have basket first):
1. Click the blue flag at the Snow Forts and wait for a Chocolate Bar to lift, then click it.
2. This one sounds tricky, but that's because it is.Go to the Dance Lounge, and click the large lamp post.Wait for it to light up and throw a candy at the top.Click the Candy Corn.
3. Go to the Ski Lodge Attic, then click the blue box right of the 3 lit candles.A red lollipop should pop up, then click it.
4. Go to the Plaza and click the green goo on the Cauldron.Wait for a pink candy to appear, then click it.
5. Click the Warning sign on the Cove, and a pumpkin candy should fly out.Click the candy on the top of the Surfing Hut.
6. Click the green light at the Iceburg and wait for the Carmel square to form, then click it.
7. Wait on the Beacon(you were warned about the Lightning) until you see a chocolate candy apple dangling in the left eye of the giant pumpkin, click it as soon as you see it still.
8. Go to the Book Room, look at the book above the green candle, and click the candy.

Video Walkthrough by Cole:

Last edited by Ghost Chao on October 29th 2008, 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 1:32 am

I see people with the Lanturn. Though, I can't find it. ._.

Edit: I found it! Its in the secret room. You know the green candle in the book room. Click that and it will lead you to a lab. Then the Lanturns are there.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 2:46 am

I added in a walkthrough for you guys! ;)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:23 am

Its not loading for me.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:43 am

Quote :
Warning: The Beacon has some extremely bright lightning.Do not enter that room if you are sensitive to this kind of light.

Now clubpenguin are killing people to lose their money :roll: .Looks like a game of cat and mouse.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:54 am

^I know. Epelectic (however you spell it) people could sue cp.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:00 am

GreenDoom wrote:
Just like the pokemon desaster of 1997.I'll sue later.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:03 am

^lol, you mean the porygon episode? I was gonna watch it on youtube, but ermmm...I ddin't want a headache.Anyway, I'm gonna email them later.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:15 am

*sniff*

Why?! Why do I have to lose Internet connection for the best party of the year?! :(

I'll see it tomorrow morning. -.-
~Unwrapped
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 11:19 am

Candy Corn wrote:
*sniff*

Why?! Why do I have to lose Internet connection for the best party of the year?! :(

I'll see it tomorrow morning. -.-
~Unwrapped
Just reboot your computer like you did that one day.

Also, this Halloween party is awesome, I hope they come out with new items though. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 3:32 pm

This party is awesome!
:D
The candy clues are a bit diffivult also :)
Making it more exciting to find them.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 4:19 pm

Mook wrote:
I see people with the Lanturn. Though, I can't find it. ._.

Edit: I found it! Its in the secret room. You know the green candle in the book room. Click that and it will lead you to a lab. Then the Lanturns are there.

if you are non-member you cant get it, but if you are you go into the book room, click on the candle and go into the lab
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 5:19 pm

I gave some big updates to my 1st post on Page 1.

Yet again, this proves to be the most awesome party I've seen.The next party I'm excited for is the Christmas Party.If they cover the island with snow again like the December 2006 party, I will feel like I'm on Chao19 again, plus he'll be 2 years old then.That was an awesome party anyways.I loved all of the Ice Tunnels instead of pathways. :D

I like how the storm saved Halloween from being stuck in the Day. :P
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 6:48 pm

This party is better than the 2005, 2006, and 2007 Halloween Parties! :D
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 6:49 pm

Thanks For the Walk through!
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 6:51 pm

GreenDoom wrote:
I emailed them here's their reply:
CP support wrote:
Boo! It\'s great to hear that you love the Halloween party. I\'ve been having a great time stuffing my beak with tasty treats in the Coffee Shop; it\'s been bone chillingly brilliant! What\'s been your favourite part? Club Penguin has a great team who make sure that everything on the game is safe for our players; we would never want anything like a seizure to happen to our penguin pals. The lightning doesn\'t flash in a fast repetitive way so it isn\'t too over bearing for players. The storm is certainly a mystery to me, never in my penguin life have I seen such weather. Have you waddled your way up to the Dojo yet? You can hear the wind whistling around the mountains. I met a mad scientist in the Dojo today and he told me that he had noticed a shadow in the windows. He said that when the lightning strikes the shadow appears. Why don\'t you head to the Dojo and see if you spot anything; let me know your findings. If you have any questions or thoughts about Club Penguin please email me back as I am always happy to help. Have a \'fang-tastic\' Halloween,

(I withheld his/her name)
Club Penguin Support
Why are there so many forwardslashes?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 7:49 pm

Bones wrote:
Thanks For the Walk through!

Cole was the one who made that video, not me. :P
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:00 pm

ohh thanks cole 8D
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 8:34 pm

i love the lightning instead of that old boring eclipse
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 10:39 am

GreenDoom wrote:
GreenDoom wrote:
I emailed them here's their reply:
CP support wrote:
Boo! It\'s great to hear that you love the Halloween party. I\'ve been having a great time stuffing my beak with tasty treats in the Coffee Shop; it\'s been bone chillingly brilliant! What\'s been your favourite part? Club Penguin has a great team who make sure that everything on the game is safe for our players; we would never want anything like a seizure to happen to our penguin pals. The lightning doesn\'t flash in a fast repetitive way so it isn\'t too over bearing for players. The storm is certainly a mystery to me, never in my penguin life have I seen such weather. Have you waddled your way up to the Dojo yet? You can hear the wind whistling around the mountains. I met a mad scientist in the Dojo today and he told me that he had noticed a shadow in the windows. He said that when the lightning strikes the shadow appears. Why don\'t you head to the Dojo and see if you spot anything; let me know your findings. If you have any questions or thoughts about Club Penguin please email me back as I am always happy to help. Have a \'fang-tastic\' Halloween,

(I withheld his/her name)
Club Penguin Support
Why are there so many forwardslashes?

Strange how CP seems to try and focus in on the ninja stuff every chance possible, but no direct references are made in the blog, they're probably just trying to keep it a mystery. And the forward slashes are a glitch that happens with certain types of computers.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:13 am

I love the party! One of my favorites :)
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:26 am

its alright with the controling lightining
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:32 am

I like the lightning, the storm, is ownage.

~Techno.
Back to top Go down
Creeper
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:57 pm

Wow this was a great year for halloween! They did awesome on the party :D
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 10:06 pm

The party is over, but it looks like the storm is following Rockhopper!

Look through the telescope to see the current position of the storm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party!   The Halloween Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Party!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: Game Updates-
Jump to: