Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Empty
PostSubject: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 12:37 pm

Play now!

^ Click to play ^

YoYo games: Many people have been commenting about willhostforfood wll I have been taking some time and have now got the game on yoyogams!
http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/61015

Now that the demo is complete the iceville team is making Iceville a country in Antartica!! In the demo we only featured Iceville and Storm Town. Storm town will be shut for Renovations next week while Iceville will be renamed to ChillyVille! We are also working on a Tutorial, A new mission, Multiplayer mode and loads more!!

Topic upgraded!
Note: I have deleteds the first 6 versions since it will be unfair on old members who get the beta hat and everything!

The bug has been destroyed so you can now access storm town!! There is also a cool missin involving the time machine SealO stole!!

Iceville main
Iceville is a small village nearby Club Penguin however there is a lot more wildlife. Choose from a range of Penguins and other artic animals! Last year the idea came to me but I let it past my head this year I have learnt how to make games and I am going to attempt it! The game is going to have over 12 rooms, loads of games, A range of clothes and furniture, Cool pets and loads more. Once the game comes out there will be over 3 events every week! While the game is under construction I will keep you as updated as I am! :D

To join Iceville you must be 7 or over since we may have some older people joining! Unlike Club Penguin there will be a day and night! If you submit an idea you will have a 7/10 chance of getting it on the game! Again unlike Club Penguin you can make more than 1 house and join them together!

Once we launch our first party will be a Newborn party celebrating the date we 1st launch we have a forum under construction and once its launched you can post ideas and graphics and get loads more info!
Sadly I can not make it multiplayer! :(

BETA TESTING FINISHED!!

Previews
Preview: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Previewvf1.thIceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Thpix

In-Making Screenshot: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Ingamemakingnz1.thIceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Thpix

Iceberg: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Icebergpreviewvv6.th

Christmas party preview: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Previewuh9.thIceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Thpix

Main website: http://www.freewebs.com/icevillegame

Please note: This website above is only for playing the game and signing up for the guest book However I am working on a forum, blog and loads more!
Iceville small newsletter

Main locations

Start room - Under the town
Town - You can access the mall here!
Mall - Buy membership, clothes and pets here!
Iceberg - A room full of events
Outskirts - The games main room
Storm town - A city full of strangers
Witch Doctors House - To be updated soon!

You will no longer need to live in the cold as the huts are on there way!! To buy a home please pay 1 credit on this forum!!

Mission guide:
Mission 1 Bomber penguin
Mission 2 Seal and Spy
Mission 3 Staff collecting
Mission 4 Time Crash
Mission 5 The staff of Fruno
Mission 6 The plan
Mission 7 The seals confession
Mission 8 Seal hunting
Mission 9 The haunting
Mission 10 The Iceville Robber
Mission 11 SealO returns!!
Mission 12 ?
Mission 13 ?
Mission 14 ?
Mission 15 ?
Mission 16 ?
Mission 17 The spys
Mission 18 ?
Missino 19 ?
Mission 20 Castle Defence 2

Newsletter

Spoiler:

Iceville Moderators
;)

Game Admin
(0 spaces only!)
-Mconnel

Moderators
(4 more spaces!)
-Quaz
-
-
-
-

Last edited by mconnel on November 23rd 2008, 6:36 am; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
magicNASRI
Exemplar
Exemplar
magicNASRI

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyOctober 29th 2008, 12:46 pm

Is there a demo, or is there any chance it could be multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 8:57 am

no demo yet
and it may be multiplayer!
Back to top Go down
korn
Drifter
Drifter
korn

Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyOctober 30th 2008, 5:08 pm

what happened to the last game?
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 5:47 am

I gave up on it
however this game I am making less complicated so I wont give up.
Back to top Go down
quaz
Seeker
Seeker
quaz

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 1:16 am

i believe in you :D i am so going to be a part of this!!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:19 pm

Thankz I'm glad someone believes I can do this!
Back to top Go down
quaz
Seeker
Seeker
quaz

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 5:24 pm

ill help as much as i can if you want?
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 5:52 am

Ok how can u help?
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 7:27 am

Sorry for double posting!
But the beta test has finished!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)   Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Iceville - Life in the cold (Finished - RPG game)
Page 1 of 1