Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry Non-members...

Go down 
+4
Matty Matt
Chub 777
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Penguin123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Sorry Non-members... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:23 pm

It seems like Club penguin does not care about the people who dont pay them.

I mean come on, its kind of harsh non-members even cant meet Gary the Gadget guy...

Do you know why CP is making all these new member features?

Disney bought club penguin for millions. Last year, their money was really low. Disney is trying to change that by pushing on the non-members to buy. I won't be suprised if you have to buy a plush toy or some 20 dollar item to become a ninja, or another thing players have wanted for a long time.

Non-membrs clearly cant do anything. They walk around, and play, how much? Like 7 games and thats it?

Club penguin was around for 3 years and only have like, 10 games or less? Pretty sad if you ask me.

Take out those wallets non-members, cause I won't be suprised at all if Club penguin becomes pay to play completely.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:27 pm

club penguin is going down a gas station toilet
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:35 pm

I don't care about this.All you have to do is pay $5.95!THATS CHEAP!!!But if you mom does not let you,then sorry.
@virus:Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:39 pm

They do care. If the didnt why would you still be playing? CLub Penguin gives EXTRA stuff to members, because we are futher the devolepment of cp. The most expensive item is a igloo. Its $29.99, then its the plush at ten. Not that much. Remeber when Members were only alklowed to see the cove or pizza parlour (idk if right places)? Well its been A LONG time since members have gotten anything special.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:54 pm

I agree.
If your angry about it,
-Get a membership
Or quit.
Stop complaining.
Back to top Go down
Boopay
Mercenary
Mercenary
Boopay

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:58 pm

Yeah but it sucks Non-Members can't meet G.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 12:05 am

I'm a non-member and I put up with it.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 12:18 am

nonmembers we all were one once right guys
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 1:05 am

I was a non member from July'08 to Dec'08 and I missed out on ALOT of items. I have gotten over it. On the topic of "G". Only a few thousand penguins have seen him today. There are millions of penguins who havent. Get what Im saying?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 1:06 am

Scary Matty wrote:
I was a non member from July'08 to Dec'08 and I missed out on ALOT of items. I have gotten over it. On the topic of "G". Only a few thousand penguins have seen him today. There are millions of penguins who havent. Get what Im saying?
Yes.I get you.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 1:49 am

I've been a non-member 4 times! here's to 4 more!
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 2:18 am

$5.95 is not a lot of money....if I try I can find that much on the ground. :)
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 9:36 pm

I once found a 20 on the floor of a starbucks before. :P Someone picked it up before me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Non-members...   Sorry Non-members... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry Non-members...
Page 1 of 1