Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Bear With Us...

Go down 
+18
Egaro
Ghost
*I.Bros.*
KingdomDarkII
Ninja C
tntclay
Giatekla
xVx iMurk xVx
Boopay
Tricky
CrazyCatoon
Phantom
Techno
Revinder
Mook
AlterBlade
RR
JazzDawg
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Please Bear With Us... Empty
PostSubject: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 12:56 am

CPP has encountered conflict between the old and new staff. Everyone just please bear with us. It's just like any bump in the road. We will figure this out as soon as the conflict came hopefully.

Also, we are still going through Project Arctic. As soon as that's done, hopefully most of the conflicts on CPP will clear up.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

-The CPP Staff
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 12:58 am

Thank you Jazz. ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 1:04 am

This isn't going so well.

Two admins fighting
The old and new mods fighting
Plain fighting

I think we all know what needs to be done.. :/
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 1:06 am

Eh, Chao dont worry about it man. Just go through it, live life.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 1:06 am

Thanks Jazz. Yeah it has gone a bit out of control.

Admins fighting, mods fighting, people who wanted to be mods fighting. It has gone a bit crazy around here.

I hope we can come together and get along with each other again. I know we can get through this.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 2:25 am

New Mods is a chance for users to become new mods, while other mods may get de-modded. Thats how it works...

:S
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 8:40 am

It wasnt much of a refreshment, we just got acouple new mods.

A bunch of old one stayed.

No offence.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Drifter
Drifter
Phantom

Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:05 am

Just give our spots back and we won't fight.... It's unfair.... How would you like if you were in this position?
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:08 am

Phantom wrote:
Just give our spots back and we won't fight.... It's unfair.... How would you like if you were in this position?

I'm in that position. I have been for the past 8 months. Do you want to know how I feel? Fine. I always have been fine. Live with it, it's life. It happens.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:09 am

I feel Leftout, Ive been here since the start, one of the first 'Normal' users to join.

I think i could derserve a spot as staff.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:13 am

Techno wrote:
I feel Leftout, Ive been here since the start, one of the first 'Normal' users to join.

I think i could derserve a spot as staff.

Being here for long doesn't mean you should have a staff spot.
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:14 am

I undersand that, but it seems like they always pick based on experience, and i dont have experience, because no one lets me be a mod.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:15 am

Techno wrote:
I undersand that, but it seems like they always pick based on experience, and i dont have experience, because no one lets me be a mod.

I had no experience when I was picked. It's not a necessity.

If you're wondering why I was removed, it was due to slight inactivity. :)
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:16 am

Eh, But it seems this time they did, with funnyboy.

No offence.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:31 am

JazzDawg wrote:
CPP has encountered conflict between the old and new staff. Everyone just please bear with us. It's just like any bump in the road. We will figure this out as soon as the conflict came hopefully.

Also, we are still going through Project Arctic. As soon as that's done, hopefully most of the conflicts on CPP will clear up.

-The CPP Staff
One question, why have a moderator refresh in the first place if you are going to leave some of the mods? Only 4 new users, out of the old 9 mods, were added in.

Also, why have a moderator refresh at all? If you have good mods then you should keep them. Being a moderator isn't just a job that a user with get for a while just to have fun. Being a moderator would mean that you have been a great user and that you love helping out the forum.

I'm glad that those new users got spots in the staff but I do not like this. :line:
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 9:33 am

I like helping people and etc. I think i would be a great mod...
Back to top Go down
Boopay
Mercenary
Mercenary
Boopay

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 10:03 am

I don't want to be a mod. Lol. It looks like too much work, I already have a forum with a lot of users to handle.
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:38 am

Techno, I know you feel left out. Let me tell you this, you were on the list for an upcoming moderator okay? You were so close, it's just we couldn't evaluate you with the short time you've been here.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 12:15 pm

Eh mod and admin's job is stressing why want the job guys???
It's just a little bumpy road.

We're going to go through it.

Whenever you become a new mod you have fresh ideas for the forum and sometimes, you feel confused if you should lock this thread, ban this user, do this, do that... just at least be patient, you people.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 1:54 pm

could you please explain some stuff to me its this, 1) Whats project arctic and 2) Why are you waiting for a cash mod and why is it so special?
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 2:06 pm

tntclay wrote:
could you please explain some stuff to me its this, 1) Whats project arctic and 2) Why are you waiting for a cash mod and why is it so special?

1. Project Artic: http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/forum-news-f4/project-arctic-t13138.htm

2. Cash mods will come out in Forumotion soon. Cash mods can manage the credits system in CPP.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 2:21 pm

JazzDawg wrote:

-The CPP Staff

Ok,
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 5:43 pm

Tricky14 wrote:
JazzDawg wrote:

-The CPP Staff
One question, why have a moderator refresh in the first place if you are going to leave some of the mods? Only 4 new users, out of the old 9 mods, were added in.

Also, why have a moderator refresh at all? If you have good mods then you should keep them. Being a moderator isn't just a job that a user with get for a while just to have fun. Being a moderator would mean that you have been a great user and that you love helping out the forum.

I'm glad that those new users got spots in the staff but I do not like this. :line:
Anyone, who has the answer, want to fill me in?
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 5:45 pm

Who are the ones fighting?
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:42 pm

Being a mod or admin, the users reley on the admins or mods.
You have to be active and kind to the users around.
Not everyone can take this big job, you should appreciate the great job the mods/admins are doing about the fourm with 2000+ USERS!
Great job!

~12 Bros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Bear With Us...   Please Bear With Us... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Bear With Us...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next