Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coins For Change Returns

Go down 
+10
Egaro
Argie
Ghost
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Mook
AlterBlade
Dan
*I.Bros.*
LtbJ
iWaddle
14 posters
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Coins For Change Returns Empty
PostSubject: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 7:33 pm

Club Penguin Blog wrote:
Hello Penguins!

Because of the incredible response from so many penguins last year, because we heard from so many of you that you want to do it again, and because you guys worked hard to help change the world last Christmas, the Coins for Change campaign will return this year!

Coins for Change started with suggestions from many of you over the past couple years that you wanted to do something in Club Penguin to make a difference in the world. And this year it's going to happen again!

Starting December 12th, you'll have a chance to donate the coins you earn playing games in Club Penguin to three causes that will help make a difference in the world!

Coins For Change Returns Coinspic

Like last year, a one million dollar donation will be shared between three organizations and the coolest part is you will be able to use your Club Penguin coins to decide how much of the one million dollars goes to each organization.

I'll have more details in the next couple weeks including information on the specific organizations your coin donations will be able to support.

For now, it's a great time to start earning coins to change the world with!! If you want to see how your donations from last year are making a huge difference, go to Kids Helping Kids and watch the update video.

As always, we'd love to hear what you think about Coins for Change including any suggestions you have to make it even better than last year!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 7:39 pm

I loved Coins for Change last year. It was so fun to ring the bells and annoy the heck out of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 7:44 pm

Grizzle Man wrote:
I loved Coins for Change last year. It was so fun to ring the bells and annoy the heck out of people.

Yup, Lol. XD
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 7:44 pm

I didnt really like it, although, I donated tons of $$$.
Its really fun to annoy noobs.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 7:53 pm

This is great. I love to annoy newbs also.
XD
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 7:55 pm

I think I might donate over 100,000 coins this time since I sitll have so much from the glitch. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:30 pm

Chao wrote:
I think I might donate over 100,000 coins this time since I sitll have so much from the glitch. :D

Same..Let's all make CP go poor!!!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:40 pm

Yeah I donated like 1,000 last year.

It is so fun annoying the newbs to. :)
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:42 pm

i donated 1,000,000 last year should i do it again?
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 9:46 pm

A million...Right. Anyway, it was fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 10:26 pm

You notice you're not actually donating coins and they turn into dollars, right? It's more like a say of what they'll be donating to.

So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 11:12 pm

Argie wrote:
You notice you're not actually donating coins and they turn into dollars, right? It's more like a say of what they'll be donating to.

So... yeah.

Yeah, they've said that--it's basically that you get to influence what you think is important and what should get more than the others.

Though it would make more sense to split into thirds and stuff. xP
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 11:14 pm

Argie wrote:

So... yeah.
Thanks Argie. You ruined my Christmas spirit. :oops:

I actually felt like I was making a change in the world. :downcast:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 10th 2008, 11:31 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
Argie wrote:

So... yeah.
Thanks Argie. You ruined my Christmas spirit. :oops:

I actually felt like I was making a change in the world. :downcast:
You are. Don't listen to argie he's Full of it :P
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 12:44 am

Argie's a girl :P
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 1:31 am

I'm going to try to donate 100,00 coins. Better start saving. Does that also mean it's time to annoy the newbs?
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:31 am

I donated nearly all my coins to the enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 8:47 am

Costumeking wrote:
Argie's a girl :P
I feel bad for Argie. Everybody makes that mistake that he's a boy. :oops:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coins For Change Returns   Coins For Change Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

Coins For Change Returns
Page 1 of 1