Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Egaro
Snow Bunny
*I.Bros.*
Chargers
Chub 777
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 9:10 am

Yup.Once again I have done it.This time with a long email!
Quote :

Remember me for the THIRD time?Well we have TWO (yes,I repeat TWO)maters to discuss now.First one:
I've heard lots of people hating clubpenguin beacause Disney bought it.Here are some examples on a clubpenguin forum:
--------------------
Club Penguin and Disney: A Story of Death
"I think I'll start from when I first joined Club Penguin.I first found Club Penguin at my cousin's house in December 2006.She showed me around, and everything looked different.The Pool still had a "No Lifeguard on Duty" sign, there was no Cove or Forest, there was no Stage, and there was only 2 missions.The graphics were also bery different, and you can look at 2006 blog posts to see what I mean.I think this was Rockhopper's 2nd or 3rd visit, but I didn't know who he was back then.The items were very cool.I missed the blue snorkel, blue admiral jacket, and something else because I wasn't a member.Do we see items that old come back from Rockhopper anymore?No, we do not.After awhile, the incredible Christmas Party came along.Everything was buried in snow, and everything was so well decorated, but the building structures did not change.I became so attatched to it that I started playing CP nearly everyday since that point.At the end of the Christmas Party, all the snow was stored in the attic of the Ski Lodge, and this lead up to the very first "Festival of Snow"!We haven't had one in almost 2 years, and everything was once again very well decorated.The Graphics were also changed, but still look nothing like today.The GFX in 2007 were chubby and the penguins had big eyes.Everything was going great, until August 1st, 2007.Disney finally partnered with Club Penguin.Change was not noticed until 2008, when hackers started coming in along with pure losers, adoption, and famous-wannabes.The population wasn't so bad back then either.The only positive things with Disney are the plushies, and the huge anniversary party.I miss the old days on CP, and I miss my old Chao19 account.Because of Disney, I can't get him back.If I could, I would be glad to sue them.
Club Penguin, what were you thinking?"
-------------------------
Club Penguin: The Disney Protest Video
"I think this will become quickly popular, and when you watch this video, you'll see why.Disney is ruining CP, and we need to protest.This is the time to do it, so let's begin!
"
WHY WOULD I GIVE AWAY THE LINK?
--------------------------
I still think Disney...
"was the worst buyer ever. They have RUINED the Game. That horrible day in Aug. 2007 when I saw that mickey mouse penguin... *sighs* I miss old CP."
--------------------------
NOW do you see what I mean?People are even QUITTING clubpenguin and marking August "The month of doom".Now our second matter:
Now that the ninja rumor is closing in and with the CP cards on the way,YOU will have to buy water,fire and snow cards to obtain a ninja.SERIOUSLY!I am not allowed to BUY ANY THING OVER THE INTERNET!!!!You expect me to go on eBay?No.The clubpenguin shop?You will say yes but I can't.This will just make people quit making the population of CP from
60,000,000 down to 10,000,000 leaving 5,000,000 non-members and 5,000,000 members.Now beacause of this we now have non-member Vs member.Isen't this game supposed to be a 4 year old game and not a hacking game (Oh no I mensioned the word hacking *girl scream* I am going to get banned *fake laugh*)?4 YEAR OLDS DON'T EVEN KNOW TO USE THE COMPUTER!Congratulations CP.You have won the "Game turned into a Runescape game" award while Disney gets the "Most hated company" award.How humiliating.I have now posted this on a forum with 3000+ members.Now are you gonna fix this scam or not.
CP:Of course we will.
*3 decades later*
Me:YOU HAVEN'T FIXED THE GAME?!?!?
---------
Christmas is also coming well on the way making this year "The year of the ninja doom".WHEN WILL YOU SHIP THEM?!?!?!I know you will say "Keep checking the What's New blog!" or "Very soon!Keep up with the updates though!" rather than giving me a REAL non-4 year old answer (now I think my account will be banned.Awwwww how sensitive!You ban people who don't need to be banned and don't ban hackers and such).Also heres a little something......
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/club-penguin-fan-artwork-f17/uhh-can-cp-really-do-this-or-is-it-disney-t15266.htm?highlight=disney

And it has "Talking bad about Disney"....HOW SENSITIVE AND HOW BAD......FIX IT UP!NAO!:(|)
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 1:01 pm

Well Disney has done good things and bad things. I hope they don't do anything really stupid in the fututre though.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 3:12 pm

Disney in my opinion has mad cp the worst game ever.
Ever since they bought it, they messed the game up.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 3:33 pm

Yeah I have to agree. M ost of the things they have done are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 5:08 pm

What did Disney do?!?! :oops:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 5:22 pm

Besides aid Club Penguin in funding the Club Penguin toys and funding the game itself?

Absolutely nothing. Club Penguin makes all these decisions, not Disney--everyone really just wants someone to blame. :face:
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 7:21 pm

Egaro wrote:
Besides aid Club Penguin in funding the Club Penguin toys and funding the game itself?

Absolutely nothing. Club Penguin makes all these decisions, not Disney--everyone really just wants someone to blame. :face:
~Egaro
Exactly.

Disney has nothing. Absolutely nothing to do with the decision CP makes. It's unfair to blame them.

Look this is the letter from the 3 main developers of CP talking about what will happen after Disney bought it. I will put bold print on the main details.

Quote :
We’re delighted to announce Club Penguin has joined the Walt Disney Company in a business partnership that will provide a wide range of exciting and unique development opportunities.

When we launched Club Penguin in October 2005 we had a clear vision of a virtual world so fun and safe that we, and other adults around the world, would feel completely comfortable letting our own children and grandchildren visit. As word about Club Penguin spread and the popularity of the site grew, we were approached by countless international organizations about partnerships. From the outset, we made it clear we weren’t willing to compromise the integrity of what we’d created and would only work with a company that shared our founding principles and core values.
Disney is that company. It is the world’s best loved and most respected provider of family entertainment with a strong commitment to providing safe fun. As Club Penguin heads into its third year in operation, the Walt Disney Company is perfectly positioned to help take it to the next level.
Although we’ve achieved great success to date and have reached more children than we ever dreamed in a relatively short period of time without having to rely on advertising or other traditional forms of marketing, there are limits to what a small, independent company like ours can accomplish alone. Disney’s resources, infrastructure and experience will allow Club Penguin to provide an even better online entertainment experience to existing users while allowing greater global reach.
One of our long range plans has always been to open the Club Penguin experience up to a broader range of users by offering Club Penguin in languages other than English. That is now a much more immediate goal, and it’s just one example of what this partnership will mean for Club Penguin. With Disney’s backing, our creative and talented staff will be able to innovate and produce new content much more quickly and efficiently, making the website more fun, exciting and safe than ever before.
As the site’s founders, we will continue to lead and guide Club Penguin, retaining control over the day-to-day operations and direction of the site while working closely with Disney to make Club Penguin the best it can be. In addition, we remain committed to our policy of allowing no advertising on the site.
As we move into this next exciting stage in Club Penguin’s development we want to thank you for your support and for entrusting us with the care of your children as they waddle around and meet new friends in the snowy virtual world we created.

I think it's really unfair to blame Disney for anything. As said above the founders still lead and guide CP. They make the decisions. Everybody just looks for the bad in all of this when so much good has happened since the Disney ownership.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 4:21 am

I still belive that Disney wreaked the game.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 4:25 am

Now that's where I think everyone's wrong. If you look for it on the internet, you'll see that Disney offered CP a further $350m if they met "targets". I believe that, with all this selling and making us buy to do stuff on CP, one of them was "Make More Money".
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 10:48 am

Whats happened since that terrible day.

We got a stage. I think the plaza didn't need anything else.

Cp added wigs. They make penguins look weird.

The Christmas Party 2007. It was terrible. Who want's a classic party anyway? We aren't grandmas and grandpas! Were kids!

Hacking has started to get out of hand. Bots are taking over frozen.

Items are getting worse. It's ruined Cp's good sense of Fashion.

It's getting too childish. It's like they're trying to push out the older penguins.

There's too many people now. Disney has been advertising like crazy, like they want Cp to be HUGE. Games are always better when they're smaller. Things can drastically change when overpopulation occurs.

The best thing I can do now is pretend I'm living in the great place Cp once was.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 12:22 pm

I also agree with all the reasons that 999 posted.
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 1:17 pm

Knowing disney they will probably murder Billybob and all the other Moderators in their sleep and take over ClubPenguin and make it ClubMickyMouse or something!!
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 6:52 pm

chargers2133 wrote:
Well Disney has done good things and bad things. I hope they don't do anything really stupid in the fututre though.
Dream on :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!   I complained.................PART 3!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I complained.................PART 3!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1