Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!

Go down 
+13
Iced8383
Egaro
BT
Mook
Jman 228
Little Claus
Chargers
Ghost
Boopay
Goobenheimer
Green Puffle
Penguin123
AlterBlade
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! Empty
PostSubject: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 2:03 am

The party at the Dojo for the grand re-opening has begun!
The Courtyard is almost clear of all snow and you can now enter the Dojo through the double doors.The new exit is right between the 2 puffle statues where you see a small staircase.A Gong Show is at the inside Dojo.After 5 minutes, the door will open and you need to throw snowballs at it to make it do that gong sound.It's pretty decent in my opinion.The decorations are pretty cool both in and outside of the Dojo.

The free item is the "Geta Sandals" at the Courtyard where Sensei use to be digging.

Also, you will notice the Dojo and the Courtyard + a blank screen have been added to the HQ Monitors.

More updates to the Dojo will happen on November 17th, and the day of ninjas will finally arrive!

Last edited by Chao on November 14th 2008, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin123
Citizen
Citizen
Penguin123

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 2:18 am

I dont like it that much.

The Gong show is 7 seconds long and they just ruined it with the new decorations.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 3:46 am

Although it isn't very good at the moment, it's still an improvement compared to the original dojo.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 8:06 am

I hate it. The Dojo was ruined with these new decorations. It looked so much better before. I hope these decorations are just for the party.
Back to top Go down
Boopay
Mercenary
Mercenary
Boopay

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:07 am

I liked the old Dojo better, but I like the Dojo courtyard, and sensei. :D
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 12:10 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:
I hate it. The Dojo was ruined with these new decorations. It looked so much better before. I hope these decorations are just for the party.
It probably is. Also, i like it it doesn't look bad.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 12:17 pm

And there is a free item. The Chinese Sandel things xD. I don't like those very much.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 12:59 pm

I have a theory that the sensei isn't a bot anymore, and you can meet him on random servers during the grand opening party.
Just a theory.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 6:26 pm

I updated my post about the update.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 6:30 pm

You should really add pics.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 6:33 pm

dude it like dispeares your snowball when you throw it! 8o am i the first one too know that
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: New Item At The Dojo Courtyard!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 1:59 pm

There is a new free item at the Dojo Courtyard called "Geta Sandals," here is a picture of them I took:

Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! Laj4knkq0mrvuzqnw73

Note: It took a long time for me to get the picture without everybody crowding all around the box.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 2:00 pm

Hasn't this already been posted? Anyways the Sandels look werid.
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 2:02 pm

Mook wrote:
Hasn't this already been posted? Anyways the Sandels look werid.
Not it hasn't, I searched it before I posted it.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 2:23 pm

Sandles are funny looking but I still like them
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 2:23 pm

http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/game-updates-f11/dojo-grand-re-opening-party-t16082.htm

:roll:
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 2:25 pm

BT wrote:
http://www.clubpenguinplanet.net/game-updates-f11/dojo-grand-re-opening-party-t16082.htm

:roll:

I'm just providing the picture of them.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 2:37 pm

Merged.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 3:03 pm

Goobenheimer wrote:

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 3:08 pm

Actually, I tthink the dojo decorations are a bit to overboard. Looks pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 3:09 pm

c0median wrote:
Actually, I tthink the dojo decorations are a bit to overboard. Looks pretty cool though.

Too far for the decorations. It's a bit cool once you get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 3:16 pm

^most of the decorations are actually only for the grand opening party.
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 4:37 am

I like the decorations, myself. It feels like the inside of a Chinese restaurant, now. Only there's no almond chicken, hot tea, or eggrolls to be found! Hey, do you think the big green cushion is reserved for Sensei? I can't sit on it. I will agree that the new dojo is a nice improvement from before. It looked a bit like a prison before the renovations.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 4:38 am

^It's actully Jap
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: The day of the ???   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 9:26 am

Where are the ninjas at? I try my hardest to get on today just to check it out and nothing...

Isn't the new game and everything else supposed to be out by now, where is it? :0o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!   Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dojo Grand Re-Opening Party!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next