Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You can mute the CP Music now!

Go down 
+2
Shadow
7Styl3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

You can mute the CP Music now! Empty
PostSubject: You can mute the CP Music now!   You can mute the CP Music now! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 11:00 am

Press the ? button on the tool bar on CP. There will be tick box for Mute sounds. ;)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: You can mute the CP Music now!   You can mute the CP Music now! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 11:11 am

FINALLY!! now i can listen to my own music ;P
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: You can mute the CP Music now!   You can mute the CP Music now! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 11:35 am

Cool. I remember how on load.swf you used to be able to click this hidden sound icon
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: You can mute the CP Music now!   You can mute the CP Music now! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 11:44 am

YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly went INSANE when CP encrypted load.swf and I couldn't press F11 and click the speaker to mute it (some of the songs in CP are HORRIBLY ANNOYING, not that they were particularly good to begin with, but seriously......blllaaahhhh!!)
:face: :veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
Paint Ninja
Adept
Adept

Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: You can mute the CP Music now!   You can mute the CP Music now! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:06 pm

Well, this is just awesome. Now I can listen to music without the distraction of Club Penguin's music.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: You can mute the CP Music now!   You can mute the CP Music now! EmptyNovember 14th 2008, 9:10 pm

Chao posted this in his update thread. :)
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can mute the CP Music now!   You can mute the CP Music now! Empty

Back to top Go down

You can mute the CP Music now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: